• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 8 Hazen vs Des Arc

Started by JrHighParent, October 17, 2014, 11:35:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

who-knew

I prefer to keep quiet but I gotta say, after watching the eagles play I would compare that to watching paint dry. This isn't des arcs year not enough experience nor speed.I would be willing to say that by half hazens up by 40. And also the only way des arc scores is if second string is in the game.

green-eagle

Quote from: who-knew on October 20, 2014, 09:19:41 pm
I prefer to keep quiet but I gotta say, after watching the eagles play I would compare that to watching paint dry. This isn't des arcs year not enough experience nor speed.I would be willing to say that by half hazens up by 40. And also the only way des arc scores is if second string is in the game.

Again newbies can be funny!!

RiverEagle079

You Sir have some seriously good stuff you are smoking. It has made you completly delusional and have made all of your post unrealistic .  Therefore, you have been labeled as irrelevant.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

You must not have watched des arc for very long, because this team probably has as much or more speed than any we have had in a while.

WPWells

Just feels like Hazen's year. My system agrees that they're closer to JC than anyone else in 2A. I'll say Hazen by 14

green-eagle

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 20, 2014, 10:14:05 pm
Just feels like Hazen's year. My system agrees that they're closer to JC than anyone else in 2A. I'll say Hazen by 14

Maybe you need to share your system with Hooty... For they feel that Bearden is still a number 2 team regardless if the 39-0 splanking in the first half....

who-knew

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 20, 2014, 09:53:09 pm

You must not have watched des arc for very long, because this team probably has as much or more speed than any we have had in a while.

Your right about not watching very long, seen all I needed to see in there pillow fight with Brinkley...

Coach95

Yes and I do believe Hazen had Brinkley 43-0 by halftime with out three starters and everyone is healthy this week!!!
Gotta big pot of CROW brewing for a few of y'all in the West end zone this week!!!

Old Scrapper

I guess I'm a newbie too! I don't believe in comparing scores to predict the outcome of Big rivalry game or any game as a matter of fact. I believe the Hazen Defense will be the deciding factor. Hazen by 14

Lions84

Go GREENIES be Meanies and ruin Hazen's season!

Eagle-mom

Actions speak louder than words, and come this Friday the showdown will be on, and it's gonna come down to the wire and to who wants it the worst.  GOOD LUCK TO BOTH THE HORNETS AND THE EAGLES.

jbtiger73

actually they weren't out. they just played on defense. and chill out with the whole pillow fight crap. we were at full strength when we played DA. we have our second and third best defenders out for the year. now, I definitely wouldn't be surprised if Hazen blew DA out, but that's why they play the game my friend.

cuz

Quote from: jbtiger73 on October 21, 2014, 03:12:36 pm
actually they weren't out. they just played on defense. and chill out with the whole pillow fight crap. we were at full strength when we played DA. we have our second and third best defenders out for the year. now, I definitely wouldn't be surprised if Hazen blew DA out, but that's why they play the game my friend.
I would...........

green-eagle

The way that I see it... Its Hazen game to lose! Lets hope that the coaches dont blow it for the kids. A few years ago, hazen had a great team, could have played for a state title but lost to des arc and then choked in the playoff.

Hazen has a senior driven team... Let them lead!
Des Arc by 1.....

Hopefully at least on team from 2a-6 ( maybe England) will make it to WMS and dont get beat by 60!

who-knew

Quote from: green-eagle on October 21, 2014, 04:57:12 pm
The way that I see it... Its Hazen game to lose! Lets hope that the coaches dont blow it for the kids. A few years ago, hazen had a great team, could have played for a state title but lost to des arc and then choked in the playoff.

Des Arc by 1.....

Hopefully at least on team from 2a-6 ( maybe England) will make it to WMS and dont get beat by 60!

Pretty sure that's not gonna happen.

green-eagle

Quote from: who-knew on October 21, 2014, 08:07:42 pm

Des Arc by 1.....

What happen?
Beat Des Arc? Choke? Or a 2A-6 playing JC at WMS?

Old Scrapper

This is going to be the best matchup for both DA & Hazen since week 1, Nothing like 2A football with conference championship on the line.

who-knew

Quote from: green-eagle on October 21, 2014, 08:37:02 pm
Quote from: who-knew on October 21, 2014, 08:07:42 pm

Des Arc by 1.....

What happen?
Beat Des Arc? Choke? Or a 2A-6 playing JC at WMS?

England @ WMS? Really!! Now that's funny..

RabbitRidge

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 21, 2014, 08:38:25 pm
This is going to be the best matchup for both DA & Hazen since week 1, Nothing like 2A football with conference championship on the line.

Yea should be a good ball game. If its any like the last meetings between Hazen and DA you better get there early to get a spot on the fence because the stands will fill quick. O yea Purple Haze by 14 or more!

FNLsupporter

DA is definitely a gritty team and typically plays well when their back is against the wall. I think the game will be kept within 10 points going into halftime, but the Hornets pull away in the later part of the game. DA will have trouble catching up because of too many athletes on the Hornets side.

Hazen 42
Des Arc 18

6-2a_wizard

October 22, 2014, 09:55:29 am #70 Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 10:30:36 am by 6-2a_wizard
H

DADDY KNOWS

Wizard u need to quit smoking CRACK

BrianfromCarlisle

40-14 Hazen.

Maybe after this, the ArDemGaz will put the Hornets at #6.  What a bunch of idiots!!!

Dragon I

BrianfromCarlisle

Then they will probably fall to 32nd

mtindian42

38 to 12 hazen. the hornets are just to stout...

Lions84

Fence Jockey

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on October 22, 2014, 10:29:49 am
40-14 Hazen.

Maybe after this, the ArDemGaz will put the Hornets at #6.  What a bunch of idiots!!!

Brian, interesting you brought that up. Yea, it is funny that the ADG has seemed to overlook them in the polls for some reason. Wonder why? Rumor on the street is it is all caused by a Buffalo also known as a Bison running thru the sports department up there if you get my drift.

BrianfromCarlisle

Quote from: Fence Jockey on October 22, 2014, 02:04:25 pm
Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on October 22, 2014, 10:29:49 am
40-14 Hazen.

Brian, interesting you brought that up. Yea, it is funny that the ADG has seemed to overlook them in the polls for some reason. Wonder why? Rumor on the street is it is all caused by a Buffalo also known as a Bison running thru the sports department up there if you get my drift.
Yeah, I get your drift.  But the person you are talking about doesn't have there name attached to the rankings.  And I would like to think he wouldn't keep a very deserving Hazen team out of the rankings.  I may be wrong.  (and don't tell anyone that I'm saying anything good about Hazen!!!)  LOL

BrianfromCarlisle

And he doesn't work in sports for ADG.  Just FYI. 

lionfan59

Ill give you this Hazen boys, I think that  the slot you guys are given in the polls, both the Hooties polls and the ADG is a lil on the low side, but still pulling for the mean green to come at yall. 

Bluffer

Quote from: RabbitRidge on October 18, 2014, 10:17:33 pm
Quote from: RiverEagle079 on October 18, 2014, 06:56:06 pm
Hazen chokes and has to play JC in the third round DA by 14

DA will be lucky to see 14 points Friday night.

14 will be enough

Eagles 14
Scrapper Hornet 13

purplehajj

Ya right bluffer saying des arc holds Hazen to 13 points is like saying I'm going to wake up a millionaire Saturday morning!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: purplehajj on October 23, 2014, 10:02:34 am
Ya right bluffer saying des arc holds Hazen to 13 points is like saying I'm going to wake up a millionaire Saturday morning!

You better buy you a lottery ticket for the mega millions, the drawing will be held about the time tge game is over.

bigworm

sorry for not being up to date, but am i right in assuming that ADG doesn't have hazen in the top 6?

Chucknorris

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigworm on October 23, 2014, 11:02:40 am
sorry for not being up to date, but am i right in assuming that ADG doesn't have hazen in the top 6?

That is correct worm, Hazen is not worthy of the ADG's top 6.

big E

We will find out friday for sure somebody on one side or the other gonna have to eat crow.

Old Scrapper

Yea someone sure going to have that head hanging low about 9:30 pm tomorrow night. If Hazen loses it will be a (as a lot of people on here like to say) choke.
What do we call it if DA lays an egg tomorrow?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 23, 2014, 01:52:03 pm
Yea someone sure going to have that head hanging low about 9:30 pm tomorrow night. If Hazen loses it will be a (as a lot of people on here like to say) choke.

We call it nothing, des arc is supposed to lose, we are not on the same level as those mighty hornets. 😱

green-eagle

I see it like this...Hazen is picked by the football gods to win this game...even ADG which is not giving the scrapper hornet theirs dues......so if Hazen win, the sun will come out Saturday morning and it will be a sunny day and ADG will take notice and add Hazen to their Super Six...
but if Des Arc wins....well ADG will not even mentioned that the game occur and Hazen will be making a trip to JC during Thanksgiving......

as for laying a Egg...... well Eagles are not born from EGGS they return from Ashes of lost souls that was blessed by the grace of Rollins/Mcneil/Henson/Harrison/Brooks/Elam and others....

Bluffer

October 23, 2014, 02:51:21 pm #91 Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 03:05:05 pm by Bluffer
Quote from: green-eagle on October 23, 2014, 02:36:15 pm

I see it like this...Hazen is picked by the football gods to win this game...even ADG which is not giving the scrapper hornet theirs dues......so if Hazen win, the sun will come out Saturday morning and it will be a sunny day and ADG will take notice and add Hazen to their Super Six...
but if Des Arc wins....well ADG will not even mentioned that the game occur and Hazen will be making a trip to JC during Thanksgiving......

as for laying a Egg...... well Eagles are not born from EGGS they return from Ashes of lost souls that was blessed by the grace of Rollins/Mcneil/Henson/Harrison/Brooks/Elam and others....

And White ;D

Old Scrapper

Ok just making sure! good enough excuse for me.

Bluffer

Quote from: purplehajj on October 23, 2014, 10:02:34 am

If you will remember last year I called the upset. DA's got your number!

green-eagle

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 23, 2014, 02:54:30 pm
Ok just making sure! good enough excuse for me.

just having fun with yall..... I hoping that the outcome by the losing team (who ever it is) does affect them in the upcoming playoff...

the number two seed will be challenged early in this playoff by playing Conway Christian, whom in the last couple years has been playing some pretty solid football, then of course will then travel to Holy land of 2A football..JC.  this should not be an issue with Des Arc since we should be some what familar with JC  then it Earle or Cross County....

I'm hoping that the coaches has their mind set on what is in store for both teams whether they win or lose.....

green-eagle

Quote from: Bluffer on October 23, 2014, 02:51:21 pm

And White ;D

I really don't know about that "White fellow"...the last time I checked, he was walking and climbing around beneath some bridge there in Des Arc...maybe he was skiiing with no skis.. in any case, I was told by some good sources that, he is some what "crazy"!!!! 

Old Scrapper

I agree with you that DA has their number!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: green-eagle on October 23, 2014, 03:37:48 pm

And White ;D

I really don't know about that "White fellow"...the last time I checked, he was walking and climbing around beneath some bridge there in Des Arc...maybe he was skiiing with no skis.. in any case, I was told by some good sources that, he is some what "crazy"!!!! 

I have only heard stories of the legendary White.....

green-eagle

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 23, 2014, 04:40:24 pm
Quote from: green-eagle on October 23, 2014, 03:37:48 pm

And White ;D

I have only heard stories of the legendary White.....

You best be glad, you only heard about these legendary stories....

RabbitRidge

October 23, 2014, 06:42:16 pm #99 Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 06:46:45 pm by RabbitRidge
Yea Looks about right.....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas