• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 Score Reporting Procedure

Started by Brian G, August 31, 2014, 03:27:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

Most of this is review.

1. Scores are reported by class on each classification board.

2. Threads for scores are not for general chatter.  You are encourageed to start game specific thread for each game that you wish to post comments.

3.  Game threads should only have the most recent score and if you have it a description of the play.  List both teams by name and score w/time the best you know it.

EXAMPLE:  Tinseltown 14  Haters 6  3:00 left 2nd Q  Smith with a Pick 6 return
The reason for this is I strive to update scores as quickly as possible.  This is done by my clicking the "new replies" to score threads.  If there is conversation, it wastes time for the updates.  I'm also checking other forms of social media and email so your help here is appreciated..

4. It's very important to not abbreviate(or use just mascots) to the point that I can't tell for sure.  There can be 100+ games so SC to me could mean Star City or Shiloh Christian in the heat of keying in the scores.

5.  Please use the word FINAL when a score is final.  I don't assume it unless I see it.

6.  You can submit scores by quarter only to ffscores@gmail.com  Please just by quarter.

On a normal night, we have all the final scores by 11:00.  Doing this scoreboard has become something I've been proud of the past 5 years or so.  You the posters are the beneficiaries and your input is appreciated and critical.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian G

We are looking for people that can take the lead for their school or schools by conference.  You would simply be the point person that would post scores for those teams as soon as you know them.

Nothing official.  Just appoint yourself as your conference guru.  Often there is a lot of score sharing by text and then it could just accumulate to here.

bigpound98

amehr36

Junction City 60
Des Arc 0    Final :D

Hornet4ever

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas