• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7-2A

Started by mhfcharlesi, August 22, 2014, 01:52:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dragondad

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 26, 2014, 11:24:43 pm
Quote from: dragondad on October 26, 2014, 11:18:55 pm
In addition, PO boxes aren't allowed for proof of residence. Just more trash lies to hide the fact that he's just bitter about his team getting smashed.

Priceless.
You guys have actually checked on it too, haven't you? It's amazing what you can get people to inadvertently admit if you accuse them just the right way.

Good night from the darkside.

Yes, I admit that the trash about using PO boxes for proof of residency is a lie. Yes, I admit PO boxes are not accepted as proof of residency. Actual physical addresses and utility bills of active accounts for the physical address listed are accepted as proof of residency.

You should have said good night months ago. Lord know your rhetoric has bored me to sleep more than once.

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: bleudog on October 26, 2014, 11:27:10 pm
Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 26, 2014, 10:58:25 pm
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 26, 2014, 10:49:21 pm
I know exactly what you are saying, dude. Time in and time out it has been proven that Junction doesn't pad their numbers with recruits from Lousianna. I mean, the facts are there. Yet, consistantly. People like you keep assuming(now sound that one out) that they do.

Sure they do. I know this for a fact. It came straight from one of them. The numbers
reported to the ADE are accurate. The number reported as attending Delhi Charter is also accurate. The Union Parish kids have Arkansas PO Boxes making them appear legitimate on paper. All that's been proven is that the AAA will do nothing about this.

A lot of Louisiana residents have Arkansas post office boxes because there is no post office in Junction City, LA.  If somebody wants a PO Box, it's going to be at the post office in Junction City, AR. As DD pointed out, when it comes to documentation to confirm residence, a post office box means nothing. ::)

Yet another expert on this topic. How did such command of an otherwise trivial piece of information become necessary, I wonder?

Ball Hawk

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 26, 2014, 11:41:16 pm
I know exactly what you are saying, dude. Time in and time out it has been proven that Junction doesn't pad their numbers with recruits from Lousianna. I mean, the facts are there. Yet, consistantly. People like you keep assuming(now sound that one out) that they do.

Sure they do. I know this for a fact. It came straight from one of them. The numbers
reported to the ADE are accurate. The number reported as attending Delhi Charter is also accurate. The Union Parish kids have Arkansas PO Boxes making them appear legitimate on paper. All that's been proven is that the AAA will do nothing about this.

A lot of Louisiana residents have Arkansas post office boxes because there is no post office in Junction City, LA.  If somebody wants a PO Box, it's going to be at the post office in Junction City, AR. As DD pointed out, when it comes to documentation to confirm residence, a post office box means nothing. ::)

Yet another expert on this topic. How did such command of an otherwise trivial piece of information become necessary, I wonder?

:-X

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: dragondad on October 26, 2014, 11:38:53 pm
In addition, PO boxes aren't allowed for proof of residence. Just more trash lies to hide the fact that he's just bitter about his team getting smashed.

Priceless.
You guys have actually checked on it too, haven't you? It's amazing what you can get people to inadvertently admit if you accuse them just the right way.

Yes, I admit that the trash about using PO boxes for proof of residency is a lie. Yes, I admit PO boxes are not accepted as proof of residency. Actual physical addresses and utility bills of active accounts for the physical address listed are accepted as proof of residency.

You should have said good night months ago. Lord know your rhetoric has bored me to sleep
more than once.

This keeps getting better and better. I'd be interested in knowing just exactly how many times you've provided this information to individuals seeking to establish residency?

Ball Hawk

Save yourself the trouble Gurdon guy.

Dragondad only knows about the jazz flute. Nothing more. Don't let him fool ya

dragondad

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 26, 2014, 11:48:11 pm

Priceless.

You should have said good night months ago. Lord know your rhetoric has bored me to sleep
more than once.

This keeps getting better and better. I'd be interested in knowing just exactly how many times you've provided this information to individuals seeking to establish residency?

Hey genius, that information is given to every kid in every school district in AR. There's no school in the state that allows PO boxes as proof of residency. If Gurdon is doing it, they're breaking the rules.

Also, If it's trivial, why is it always your most prevalent lie to be spew?

It's necessary because idiots like you continue to spew lies and misinformation because they want an excuse for their team losing a game.

It's necessary because FF doesn't see a need in putting an end to the kind of crap lies you continue to regurgitate every time JC is mentioned.

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: dragondad on October 26, 2014, 11:56:12 pm
Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 26, 2014, 11:48:11 pm

Priceless.

Yes, I admit that the trash about using PO boxes for proof of residency is a lie. Yes, I admit
PO boxes are not accepted as proof of residency. Actual physical addresses and utility bills of active accounts for the physical address listed are accepted as proof of residency.

more than once.

Hey genius, that information is given to every kid in every school district in AR. There's no school in the state that allows PO boxes as proof of residency. If Gurdon is doing it, they're breaking the rules.

Also, If it's trivial, why is it always your most prevalent lie to be spew?

It's necessary because idiots like you continue to spew lies and misinformation because they want an excuse for their team losing a game.

It's necessary because FF doesn't see a need in putting an end to the kind of crap lies you continue to regurgitate every time JC is mentioned.

Is that kind of proof necessary to enroll in school? Or is it a suggested minimum requirement for manipulating the system? I'm fairly certain there are hundreds, if not thousands of homeless kids enrolled in schools across this state have no address at all listed or have a false address that is not verified. I'm sure there are numerous others with PO Boxes who have no utilities in their homes.

You're a joke.

dragondad

And you're an idiot, does that make us even? You still haven't explained what's so damming about having to provide a physical address? First your lie was that we accept PO boxes, when that was rebutted you decided the answer was somehow equally as bad.

Go back to bed!

Proud Buckaroo

Proof of residence
Provide a driver's license, voter/motor registration card, utility bill, rent statement, income tax return statement, proof of home ownership (including a mortgage statement) or any official document showing both your name and address.

http://www.greatschools.org/find-a-school/making-the-right-choice/1158-school-enrollment-requirements.gs

bleudog

October 27, 2014, 07:32:16 am #59 Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 11:22:07 am by bleudog

A lot of Louisiana residents have Arkansas post office boxes because there is no post office in Junction City, LA.  If somebody wants a PO Box, it's going to be at the post office in Junction City, AR because just like the school, it's the closest post office to their front door. As DD pointed out, when it comes to documentation to confirm residence, a post office box means nothing. ::)

No need to wonder there TDH, if you've never registered a child for public school, just ask your parents. Going thru the process might not make one an expert, but it sure gives a little insight.

And there's nothing trivial about registering one's child for school.  When a parent registers a child for public school, it's in the parents' and child's best interests to know what's needed so the process goes as smoothly as possible.

I'd feel sure Gurdon, like JC, generates a list of acceptable documents to facilitate registration.  It should have been much like the one PB listed earlier.

Most Arkansas schools use the standard model for policies.  Both JC and Gurdon are two of those schools.  The Residence (and homeless) section is 4.XX.

http://junctioncity.k12.ar.us/uploads/pdf/2014-2015/ADMIN/Section%204%20-%20STUDENTS%20%20July%202014.pdf

http://www.go-devils.net/Gurdon_District_Handbook_f2013.doc

And TDH, the PO Box libel went out of style years ago.   ::)

Y'all feel free to go back to discussing the 2A-7 now and I'll stay out of the way.  ;D

dragondad

Uh-oh, the secrets out Cuz, now we know how Gurdon is doing it. To think a school would require a physical address and other proof is just such damming evidence.

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: Ball Hawk on October 26, 2014, 11:51:41 pm
Save yourself the trouble Gurdon guy.

Dragondad only knows about the jazz flute. Nothing more. Don't let him fool ya

LoL!

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: bleudog on October 27, 2014, 07:32:16 am

A lot of Louisiana residents have Arkansas post office boxes because there is no post office in Junction City, LA.  If somebody wants a PO Box, it's going to be at the post office in Junction
City, AR because just like the school, it's the closest post office to their front door. As DD pointed out, when it comes to documentation to confirm residence, a post office box means nothing. ::)

No need to wonder there TDH, if you've never registered a child for public school, just ask
your parents. Going thru the process might not make one an expert, but it sure gives a little insight.

And there's nothing trivial about registering one's child for school.  When a parent registers a child for public school, it's in the parents' and child's best interests to know what's needed so the process goes as smoothly as possible.

I'd feel sure Gurdon, like JC, generates a list of acceptable documents to facilitate registration.  It should have been much like the one PB listed earlier.

Most Arkansas schools use the standard model for policies.  Both JC and Gurdon are two of those schools.  The Residence (and homeless) section is 4.XX.

http://junctioncity.k12.ar.us/uploads/pdf/2014-2015/ADMIN/Section%204%20-%20STUDENTS%20%20July%202014.pdf

Y'all feel free to go back to discussing the 2A-7 now and I'll stay out of the way.  ;D

Kid shows up the first day at school at Junction City to enroll and has none of that documentation...........you guys send him home, right?

bleudog

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 27, 2014, 07:36:34 pm

A lot of Louisiana residents have Arkansas post office boxes because there is no post office in Junction City, LA.  If somebody wants a PO Box, it's going to be at the post office in Junction
City, AR because just like the school, it's the closest post office to their front door. As DD pointed out, when it comes to documentation to confirm residence, a post office box means nothing. ::)

No need to wonder there TDH, if you've never registered a child for public school, just ask
your parents. Going thru the process might not make one an expert, but it sure gives a little insight.

Kid shows up the first day at school at Junction City to enroll and has none of that documentation...........you guys send him home, right?

JC is one of the most scrutinized schools in the state.  Why would an administration with a football coach who has a well established program in place and a proven track record for being a year-in-year-out contender run the risk of having a possible future title forfeited because of bad paperwork?

It's a simple and old-fashioned concept.  Do what is right, the right way, both on and off the field, or don't do it at all. 

dragondad

No documentation, No registration!  What's so hard to understand about that?

Proud Buckaroo

He's from Gurdon. It's really hard for him to understand anything.

footballfrenzy

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 27, 2014, 11:10:12 pm
Yeah, an insult to Tiny Town Garbage, USA from Tiny Town Garbage, USA. Every town in Arkansas that is 4A on down sucks. It's the picture perfect lets do nothing with our lives. So rest it.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: footballfrenzy on October 27, 2014, 11:42:13 pm
Yeah, an insult to Tiny Town Garbage, USA from Tiny Town Garbage, USA. Every town in Arkansas that is 4A on down sucks. It's the picture perfect lets do nothing with our lives. So rest it.

Are we getting personal now? Rest assure. I do not live in "tiny town garbage." I actually love in El Dorado.

outlaws4life26

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 27, 2014, 11:47:05 pm

Are we getting personal now? Rest assure. I do not live in "tiny town garbage." I actually love in El Dorado.
Speaking of getting personal pretty sure telling everybody what town u do your loving in is about as personal as i have read on ff.

G-HIGH

Quote from: outlaws4life26 on October 28, 2014, 04:16:32 am

Speaking of getting personal pretty sure telling everybody what town u do your loving in is about as personal as i have read on ff.
+1

Proud Buckaroo

Outlaw, here's the thing. I do not hide behind a fearless Friday account like most people do.

The_Devil_Himself

Now. That. Was. FUNNY!

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: dragondad on October 27, 2014, 11:09:17 pm
No documentation, No registration!  What's so hard to understand about that?

There are ways around it. Here's an example........let's say I have some chicken houses. The good people who work those chicken houses live in the three trailer houses I own. I put the utilities for those trailers in the name of the parental units of the three athletes in question. ON PAPER THAT LOOKS PRETTY GOOD DOESN'T IT?

Ball Hawk

Quote from: footballfrenzy on October 28, 2014, 02:00:22 pm
Actually, you do. Everyone does, idiot. Smh. Go. Back. To. The. 3A. Board.

Got em!!  +1

dragondad

Not sure that it would work.....is that how yall do it in Gurdon? Can you provide details, we may need to implement this strategy into our recruiting handbook.

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: dragondad on October 28, 2014, 03:10:45 pm
Not sure that it would work.....is that how yall do it in Gurdon? Can you provide details, we may need to implement this strategy into our recruiting handbook.

Take a drive over to Gurdon and count the chicken houses.

GusBrown

We don't recruit, and yall don't either. I'm tired of seeing this conversation on every thread. If any team was doing anything illegal, they would be caught. Period. No way JC could get away with it after all the success. Gurdon has had a lot of in conference success, no way they would get away with it. End of story, let's talk about something else like the 7-2A. I mean, that is the title of this thread.

dragondad

Take a drive to JC and count the chicken houses that remain in operation. Pilgrims Pride killed the business around here. If you have proof, spill it. If you don't, then can it. You have no proof or you would have presented it already. All you have are rumors and lies, nothing more.

bleudog

Quote from: GusBrown on October 28, 2014, 03:23:46 pm
We don't recruit, and yall don't either. I'm tired of seeing this conversation on every thread. If any team was doing anything illegal, they would be caught. Period. No way JC could get away with it after all the success. Gurdon has had a lot of in conference success, no way they would get away with it. End of story, let's talk about something else like the 7-2A. I mean, that is the title of this thread.

+1 to GB for being the voice of reason.

And my offer still stands:

godgiven999

dragondad

Quote from: GusBrown on October 28, 2014, 03:23:46 pm

Maybe you could explain this to TDH. Believe me, we're more tired of hearing it and reading it than you are.

GusBrown

If Gurdon beats Mt.Ida and Foreman, they will solidify an in conference dynasty. They would have lost 2 conference games in the last 4 years (0 at home) and 3 conference championships. Not bad, but now it's time to get past the quarterfinals.

Ball Hawk

lol @ the clown crew from Junction City trying to make a 7 2A thread about them....

CLASSIC!!

bleudog

Quote from: godgiven999 on October 28, 2014, 03:44:00 pm
Shut up Gus!

I believe what Kristi told Brother Floyd was, "and Gus was like, shut up!"   ;D

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: dragondad on October 28, 2014, 03:29:26 pm
Take a drive to JC and count the chicken houses that remain in operation. Pilgrims Pride killed the business around here. If you have proof, spill it. If you don't, then can it. You have no proof or you would have presented it already. All you have are rumors and lies, nothing more.

Uh, huh. But those trailers are all still sitting around them.............with addresses.

Gurdon can't recruit. No Curley Wolf would go there. And with Arkadelphia's recent resurgence, no Badgers are interested, either. If Gurdon wanted to pursue this route, GP would provide the perfect avenue for such. But that is not utilized, even though there are programs around the state who do have supporters who engage in such.

I do find it rather hilarious that the same crew of clowns who shamelessly wooed the Hermitage kid on this very forum would waste their time trying to convince the rest of us that they don't beat the bushes in Union Parish.

You guys would have been much better off just saying "I have no idea what is required to enroll a kid in school. My wife handled that years ago" rather than coming off as some kind of enrollment expert complete with links. That fact alone implies that there's a pretty good reason why you know such things. And claiming that it is necessary for denial of these constant allegations runs contrary to any effective defense I've ever encountered.

Proud Buckaroo

Dude. The links you refer to are easy to come by. Simply google it. You act like they have it saved on their desktop.

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 28, 2014, 06:15:36 pm
Dude. The links you refer to are easy to come by. Simply google it. You act like they have it saved on their desktop.

Dude, you can buy into their crap if you want to, some of us simply refuse to.

Proud Buckaroo

Crap? What crap? It's on the ADE of the requirements....

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 28, 2014, 06:30:28 pm
Crap? What crap? It's on the ADE of the requirements....

I'm headed to Fred's. Picking up some crayola's.

dragondad

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 28, 2014, 05:53:04 pm

Uh, huh. But those trailers are all still sitting around them.............with addresses.

Gurdon can't recruit. No Curley Wolf would go there. And with Arkadelphia's recent resurgence, no Badgers are interested, either. If Gurdon wanted to pursue this route, GP would provide the perfect avenue for such. But that is not utilized, even though there are programs around the state who do have supporters who engage in such.

I do find it rather hilarious that the same crew of clowns who shamelessly wooed the Hermitage kid on this very forum would waste their time trying to convince the rest of us that they don't beat the bushes in Union Parish.

You guys would have been much better off just saying "I have no idea what is required to enroll a kid in school. My wife handled that years ago" rather than coming off as some kind of enrollment expert complete with links. That fact alone implies that there's a pretty good reason why you know such things. And claiming that it is necessary for denial of these constant allegations runs contrary to any effective defense I've ever encountered.

Wooed the kid from Hermitage? Haha!!   Everyone of us makes jokes about recruiting simply because it wizzes guys like you off so bad. We think it's hilarious to keep you steaming. MT from Hermitage is an awesome player, who wouldn't want a kid like that on their team...but he'd be a fool to pass up Warren if he's already in their area and looking to move. Everyone in that conversation made that clear. Especially since his Dad or Uncle or whoever was so insistent that he's the best "athlete" in 2A. I find myself waiting to see what dumb thing you'll spout off next. I use to think that you're just blinded by hate, but now I'm pretty sure it's just self induced stupidity.

Proud Buckaroo

There you go with that preschool insults. You can continue to be this obsessed over Junction city. Most find it hilarious. I find it rather disturbing.

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 28, 2014, 06:59:31 pm
There you go with that preschool insults. You can continue to be this obsessed over Junction city. Most find it hilarious. I find it rather disturbing.

I'm thinking it's more of a public service than an insult. I'm going to draw you a map so you can find your way back over to the 3A board. Who's obsessed here? At least I root for a Class 2A team. You seem to be in this for the long haul AND YOU HAVE NO DOG IN THE FIGHT AT ALL BOZO!

Proud Buckaroo

Oh my. I had no idea the rules stated I wasn't free to post on any board I wanted. Wait a minute, there isn't and I can.

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 28, 2014, 07:11:48 pm
Oh my. I had no idea the rules stated I wasn't free to post on any board I wanted. Wait a minute, there isn't and I can.

Seems that you're hoping to become an honorary dragon. At the rate you're sucking up, you just might get in.

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: GusBrown on October 28, 2014, 03:55:40 pm
If Gurdon beats Mt.Ida and Foreman, they will solidify an in conference dynasty. They would have lost 2 conference games in the last 4 years (0 at home) and 3 conference championships. Not bad, but now it's time to get past the quarterfinals.

Conference dynasty?
What is that?

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: dragondad on October 28, 2014, 06:58:44 pm
Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 28, 2014, 05:53:04 pm

Wooed the kid from Hermitage? Haha!!   Everyone of us makes jokes about recruiting simply
because it wizzes guys like you off so bad. We think it's hilarious to keep you steaming. MT from Hermitage is an awesome player, who wouldn't want a kid like that on their team...but he'd be a fool to pass up Warren if he's already in their area and looking to move. Everyone in that conversation made that clear. Especially since his Dad or Uncle or whoever was so insistent that he's the best "athlete" in 2A. I find myself waiting to see what dumb thing you'll spout off next. I use to think that you're just blinded by hate, but now I'm pretty sure it's just self induced stupidity.

Whatever. You guys were as serious as a cat in a sandbox.

GusBrown

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 28, 2014, 08:18:53 pm
Quote from: GusBrown on October 28, 2014, 03:55:40 pm

Conference dynasty?
What is that?
What Oregon has in the Pac 12. Dominating their conference and having no National (State) title to show for it. 

Ball Hawk

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 28, 2014, 06:59:31 pm

Hello pot, meet kettle.

Lol, you got thumped by JC in week 1 and now you got a steering wheel and riding JC HARD.

Proud Buckaroo

October 28, 2014, 09:46:44 pm #98 Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 10:55:35 pm by Proud Buckaroo
I'm not riding junction. It just annoys me for people to constantly imply that Junction city is "cheating" with lousianna players. When the proof is there that they aren't doing such things.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 28, 2014, 09:46:44 pm
I'm not riding junction. It just annoys me for people to constantly imply that Junction city is "cheating" with lousianna players. When the proof is there.

might want to retype this one....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas