• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7-2A

Started by mhfcharlesi, August 22, 2014, 01:52:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dragondad

Quote from: HF on October 28, 2014, 10:02:49 pm
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 28, 2014, 09:46:44 pm
I'm not riding junction. It just annoys me for people to constantly imply that Junction city is "cheating" with lousianna players. When the proof is there.

might want to retype this one....

Nahh, just leave it. TDH needs new material, his comedy act has become outdated.

cuz

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 28, 2014, 05:53:04 pm
Quote from: dragondad on October 28, 2014, 03:29:26 pm
Take a drive to JC and count the chicken houses that remain in operation. Pilgrims Pride killed the business around here. If you have proof, spill it. If you don't, then can it. You have no proof or you would have presented it already. All you have are rumors and lies, nothing more.

Uh, huh. But those trailers are all still sitting around them.............with addresses.

Gurdon can't recruit. No Curley Wolf would go there. And with Arkadelphia's recent resurgence, no Badgers are interested, either. If Gurdon wanted to pursue this route, GP would provide the perfect avenue for such. But that is not utilized, even though there are programs around the state who do have supporters who engage in such.

I do find it rather hilarious that the same crew of clowns who shamelessly wooed the Hermitage kid on this very forum would waste their time trying to convince the rest of us that they don't beat the bushes in Union Parish.

You guys would have been much better off just saying "I have no idea what is required to enroll a kid in school. My wife handled that years ago" rather than coming off as some kind of enrollment expert complete with links. That fact alone implies that there's a pretty good reason why you know such things. And claiming that it is necessary for denial of these constant allegations runs contrary to any effective defense I've ever encountered.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas