• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cookie Dough Oreos

Started by Brian G, February 03, 2014, 09:26:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

Better get them quick.  Selling fast and won't last the week in some stores until next time around.

Uncle Ivan

They should make them with the cookie and no filling.

True Believer

I won't get any.  Unless they are at Kroger tomorrow night.  I would like to try them. I never did get the chocolate covered chips either.

Always working!!!

Valleysports

February 06, 2014, 02:56:09 am #3 Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 03:09:06 am by Valleysports
Cookie Dough doesn't last long around our house.  Don't even try to hide a batch, in the frig, I'll take it out!

Dessert Alert * commercial on - advertising Hershey Spread?  Hello

DogsWin7

February 06, 2014, 04:20:18 am #4 Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 04:34:38 am by DiehardFBfan
The Hershey Spread is okay.

If I try those cookies I'll have to run 10 miles!!!  Noooooo!!  Lol! :)

True Believer

I.  Have.   A.    Box.  Carton.   Whatever You Want To Call It. 

O.  M.  Gosh!   

I'm not sharing. 

Brian G

I don't lie....better find the ones that you can as they are definitely in short supply.

Marshmallow Treat ones are not too bad either.

7AFBFAN

Saw this on shark tank a few nights ago. Interesting.

http://www.thecookiedoughcafe.com/

True Believer

That looks good 7AFBFAN.   

My friend is bringing the Marshmellow Treat ones to work.   I'm bringing the Cookie Dough.  And milk. 

I'm not going to look until after they are gone how many calories and fat grams are in them. 

Then I will faint.

7AFBFAN

I hear if you eat enough celery it is a wash on calories.  ;D

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: 7AFBFAN on February 06, 2014, 08:59:25 pm

I doubt any of them are concerned with calories anymore.

(ducks)

DogsWin7

Lol!  I bet they do....almost all women do.      Quit being such a little devil.  :)

It's not our fault that they are hard to resist plus taste good.    Everyone deserves a little happiness.

True Believer

LOL... I did buy celery tonight. 

cuckoobird

Quote from: True Believer on February 07, 2014, 09:01:38 pm

LOL... I did buy celery tonight.
that's what food eats...

True Believer

I agree bird. 

I have 2 cookies left.   I am not sharing them.  I tried on of the marshmellow treat but the cookie dough is the best.

I can't get anymore even if I could find them.  They are too good.

HorseFeathers

Ok...I did not like the Cookie Dough Oreos...

But has anybody tried the Fruit Punch oreos? They sound disgusting?

Kazimierz

Brian G

Watermelon Oreos at Target only.

Coming soon:  Reese's Oreos

ricepig

Double stuff Oreos are the only ones worth eating, the must be something in that polyunsaturated or whatever it is.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: B.G. on May 01, 2014, 05:39:41 pm
Watermelon Oreos at Target only.

Coming soon:  Reese's Oreos

Thinking the Reese's Oreos might be worth a shot...but Watermelon oreos...Serioulsy? That doesn't even sound good to me..

Texarkana_Piggie

Quote from: ricepig on May 01, 2014, 07:27:13 pm
Double stuff Oreos are the only ones worth eating, the must be something in that polyunsaturated or whatever it is.

i love the golden mega stuff.  oh yeah!

Brian G

What you need to realize on some of these Oreos are they are a vanilla(Golden) outside and not chocolate.  That's what allows it to be pretty good as I agree that if it was chocolate with a fruit middle it would not sound good.

Breaking pattern, look for Dill Pickle Wheat Thins and the two biggies.....

Frosted Icing Chips Ahoy(50th Birthday edition) &  Chewy Chips Ahoy Sandwich w/Oreo Crème middles.

Jacketman65

You've all gained 20 lbs. just talking about it! ;D

HorseFeathers

Quote from: B.G. on May 01, 2014, 08:47:27 pm
What you need to realize on some of these Oreos are they are a vanilla(Golden) outside and not chocolate.  That's what allows it to be pretty good as I agree that if it was chocolate with a fruit middle it would not sound good.

Breaking pattern, look for Dill Pickle Wheat Thins and the two biggies.....

Frosted Icing Chips Ahoy(50th Birthday edition) &  Chewy Chips Ahoy Sandwich w/Oreo Crème middles.

Watermelon cookies just don't appeal to me...Fruit and Cookies, are two things that don't go together...Now Watermelon Cupcakes, that sounds delicious.

Uncle Ivan

I've lost twenty pounds this winter.  Picked up some of these yesterday:

* it, who cares about being skinnier.

DogsWin7

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on May 02, 2014, 02:08:53 am
I've lost twenty pounds this winter.  Picked up some of these yesterday:

* it, who cares about being skinnier.

I know right?   Run 20 miles and devour every second of deliciousness.   I say, Yes!

Lions84

They are out at our HEB stores and I have to stay away from them cause if I buy them me and the wife blow out a 1 pound box in 30 minutes along with a quart of ice cold milk.

ricepig

Quote from: Lions84 on May 02, 2014, 10:13:44 am
They are out at our HEB stores and I have to stay away from them cause if I buy them me and the wife blow out a 1 pound box in 30 minutes along with a quart of ice cold milk.

It takes two of you??

Lions84

Quote from: ricepig on May 02, 2014, 10:17:31 am

It takes two of you??

If I buy them when she is with me I got to share.

ricepig

Quote from: Lions84 on May 02, 2014, 10:18:26 am
Quote from: ricepig on May 02, 2014, 10:17:31 am

It takes two of you??

If I buy them when she is with me I got to share.

I tell mine to buy her own!

Kazimierz

Do you ever go to Central Market.  I miss the Central Market in Austin. 

I also miss the tortilla machine at our old HEB.  Fresh, hot tortillas were something that I took for granted.

Lions84

Quote from: Kazimierz on May 02, 2014, 11:29:36 am

Do you ever go to Central Market.  I miss the Central Market in Austin. 

I also miss the tortilla machine at our old HEB.  Fresh, hot tortillas were something that I took for granted.

There is a Central Market in South Fort Worth and our HEB is building an new Building that suppost to be a HEB+ store.  Ours doesn't have a tortilla maker but has precooked and sliced brisket and heat and serve fajita meat in Beef or Chicken.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas