• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Duck Dynasty

Started by True Believer, July 06, 2012, 08:26:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coach Venny Slocombe

bleudog

Texarkana_Piggie

Billyo62

bleudog

Iknewthemwhen

Lions84

They Freaked out the wife this week cooking Squirrel and dumplings and they had left the head on the Squirrels and then the ate the Brains.   The wife turned a little green.

bleudog

Valleysports

"At least one new cast member will be introduced: Rebecca Robertson. She is the former foreign exchange student from Taiwan who was living with Willie and Korie Robertson and has since been adopted by the family. She recently opened a story called Duck & Dressing with Korie in Monroe, Louisiana and started a blog. Rebecca is in her twenties and has been a major part of the Robertson family for many years."

Valleysports

Wish they'd put the new show's on at a descent hour.  I fell asleep at some point and can't remember much more than them picking her up at the airport. 

Lions84

Good show last night and the newbies will fit in just fine.

True Believer

I thought it was really great too Lion!

bleudog

bleudog

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Lions84 on January 10, 2014, 08:17:57 am
They Freaked out the wife this week cooking Squirrel and dumplings and they had left the head on the Squirrels and then the ate the Brains.   The wife turned a little green.

Very milky looking.

Fun thing to do is when you leave the heads on, leave the eyes intact.  Really can freak some people out.

Hoghead

February 24, 2014, 01:42:58 am #366 Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 01:47:25 am by Hoghead
Coming in December............  THE DUCK COMMANDER INDEPENDENCE BOWL !!!!!    Welcome to Shreveport Baby !!!!!

Lions84

The Wife and I love the SHOW!

Lions84

The Quack Attack got Coffee now they are working with Mello Joy Coffee.

http://www.kansascity.com/2014/05/05/5004583/mello-joy-duck-dynasty-partner.html

Valleysports

Someone thought that little skit up Bre - weren't no snake there.  I think they come up with an outline and make stuff up as they go.  I sent them pics of one of my blinds, hoping one of em will come up for a hunt.

Kazimierz

As with all reality tv.... it is scripted. They have plot points in each episode: Si does X, followed by Phil responding this way...

The guys are allowed to ad lib but they are supposed to stay within the general guidelines of the show. To my knowledge it has been like this on "reality" tv since at least this gem:

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas