• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HAMPTON BULLDOGS

Started by baseball13, October 05, 2018, 01:44:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

baseball13

It was just announced that Hampton will play Harding Academy on 11-2-18.

HG Hornet

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: baseball13 on October 05, 2018, 01:44:28 pm
It was just announced that Hampton will play Harding Academy on 11-2-18.

where will the game be played?

baseball13

Pick_DA_EAGLES

baseball13

Old Scrapper

That's a heck of a way to end the regular season, but I like it. Should be good game.

mastermind10

Harding beats the fight out of them dawgs!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: baseball13 on October 05, 2018, 03:12:20 pm

Why do you say that pick?

they are hard to beat at home. im also betting they are just better than Hampton. they are consistently a top tier 3a team. we all see what happened when j.c. moved up to 3A, they didn't have the same success as they have had in 2a, and j.c. is a better team than Hampton. just my opinion, but im betting im right.

baseball13

JC did beat HA last year if I remember correctly. and Hampton gave JC all they wanted this year and just ran out of gas in the second half. losing the DC and smackover game and only playing a half of football against PC came back and bit Hampton so far this year. I think by then Hampton will be better conditioned. Now im not saying that Hampton is going to win but I think it will be a good game. I Hope. lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: baseball13 on October 05, 2018, 04:11:49 pm
JC did beat HA last year if I remember correctly. and Hampton gave JC all they wanted this year and just ran out of gas in the second half. losing the DC and smackover game and only playing a half of football against PC came back and bit Hampton so far this year. I think by then Hampton will be better conditioned. Now im not saying that Hampton is going to win but I think it will be a good game. I Hope. lol

the j.c. harding game was 31-30 at j.c. right? just looked at hardings schedule, they are on the road the 4 games prior to this game.

Southark

I work with a guy from jc and he said hamptons defense is the best he has seen except haynesville. By far! Said if they don't make it to semis he would be very surprised

dawgpound

Clean up a couple mistakes and Hampton would have had a 3 td lead on jc in first half

Southark

I totally agree. Now I'm not saying Hampton beat jc but it was a lot closer game than the final score indicated. I mean we beat them in every statistical portion of the game. But like you said mistakes cause the outcome of the game. Hampton earned a lot of respect in that game to me

Southark

Maybe Wes Ables is trying to get payback on the last team that beat us while he was playing.. Someone please ask jeb huckabee's little brother if he ever found his helmet that got knocked off lol. Forgot which Hampton player knocked it off on an onside kick

sickwillie

Hampton beat Gurdon in a Monday night J.V. game last night 22-6

old.dole

Y'all have enough to do that and not play kids too many quarters?

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: dawgpound on October 05, 2018, 10:00:34 pm
Clean up a couple mistakes and Hampton would have had a 3 td lead on jc in first half

Shouldn't that be three mistakes for three touchdowns? Hampton math is strong stuff!

NewDragon

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 05, 2018, 03:56:40 pm

they are hard to beat at home. im also betting they are just better than Hampton. they are consistently a top tier 3a team. we all see what happened when j.c. moved up to 3A, they didn't have the same success as they have had in 2a, and j.c. is a better team than Hampton. just my opinion, but im betting im right.

Not sure what you are getting at with this, but JC lost exactly 1 conference game as a member of the 3A-6 and that was Fordyce in 2016.  Lost to Rivercrest in the second round of the playoffs that year, and again in the finals last year.  JC had plenty of success in 3A.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NewDragon on October 09, 2018, 02:10:26 pm
Not sure what you are getting at with this, but JC lost exactly 1 conference game as a member of the 3A-6 and that was Fordyce in 2016.  Lost to Rivercrest in the second round of the playoffs that year, and again in the finals last year.  JC had plenty of success in 3A.

im getting at exactly what you said, j.c. played in one finals in 3 seasons, not all 3 like they had in 2A. and by j.c. 2A standards, no titles in 3 years is far from "plenty of success",

Southark

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on October 09, 2018, 12:11:02 pm
Shouldn't that be three mistakes for three touchdowns? Hampton math is strong stuff!
You are from BEARDEN right lol? Don't know if I would talk

old.dole

What you mean? They got that fancy book Lear I got over there

sickwillie

Quote from: old.dole on October 09, 2018, 08:54:19 am
what?

dawgpound

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on October 09, 2018, 12:11:02 pm
No bc Hampton scores one td in the first half

old.dole

Never mind. Forgot y'all were off this week

HarryCaray

Quote from: old.dole on October 09, 2018, 08:54:19 am
rule is 5 quarters per day not week though otherwise would mean those teams that played on a Monday of week 1 could not have played again that Friday! Just clarifying.

old.dole

I was thinking those Monday Friday deals had to be approved to make them ok?

panther07

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 05, 2018, 04:13:33 pm
the j.c. harding game was 31-30 at j.c. right? just looked at hardings schedule, they are on the road the 4 games prior to this game.

Schedule online not accurate.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

panther07

Quote from: Southark on October 07, 2018, 09:19:03 pm
Maybe Wes Ables is trying to get payback on the last team that beat us while he was playing.. Someone please ask jeb huckabee's little brother if he ever found his helmet that got knocked off lol. Forgot which Hampton player knocked it off on an onside kick

My guess is Jordan will go ahead and take the win and his college career. You can have the hit.

dawgpound

Lol Hampton had some college careers on that team also

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas