• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017-2018

Started by NWA Hawg, March 05, 2017, 04:24:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NWA Hawg

What does your team have coming back? Whose junior high teams were good last year that could move up and help? I can't think of one boys team that will return a lot.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: fann07 on March 05, 2017, 04:24:02 pm
What does your team have coming back? Whose junior high teams were good last year that could move up and help? I can't think of one boys team that will return a lot.

I know of one.....But they're overrated every year cause they can't get over that quarter final/semi final hump...

J.D.

Quote from: HorseFeathers on March 05, 2017, 04:27:51 pm
I know of one.....But they're overrated every year cause they can't get over that quarter final/semi final hump...

100% chance HF is talking about County Line.

Catfish

Both concord teams should be pretty good, WSGF girls won't be bad either. Not sure about boys.

Catfish

And hey JD I heard s rumor (from not a very reliable source) that said ole Rodgers might be leaving. Is that true? Once again just what I heard lol

J.D.

Quote from: Catfish on March 05, 2017, 06:32:21 pm
And hey JD I heard s rumor (from not a very reliable source) that said ole Rodgers might be leaving. Is that true? Once again just what I heard lol

I don't know.  I would be surprised.

Eagle_Mom_2

West Side girls will make noise. Just beware. Heard it here first

Catfish

Quote from: J.D. on March 05, 2017, 09:22:49 pm
I don't know.  I would be surprised.

I would be too. Just wanted to check with you.

Robert_Dorfenshootze

I think Midland girls will be even better than this year. Hoping we can turn our run to regionals into a state tournament berth next year. I think we can work our way past a couple of the teams in front of us from this year.
Returners plus girls moving up should allow us to stake claim to a higher seed.

BadBadger30

Ridgefield Christian started 3 and sometimes 4 juniors this year. Losing a good shooter and a good guard, but are returning a good group and moving up an athletic 6'2 rebounding machine. Hillcrest is returning several and they had a REALLY good junior high group this year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas