• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 6 - Nashville vs Robinson

Started by ~WPS~, September 29, 2018, 11:55:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanLR

RyanLR

3rd pick tonight for Traveon James give him a state-leading 6 for the season.

RyanLR

Trent Eskola hits a 15 yard FG

Joe T Robinson-39

Nashville-25

0:55 4th Quarter

RyanLR

Heck of a game for Nashville. Too many penalties, turnovers, missed opportunities as I said earlier. They definitely deserve their top-5 ranking.

Joe T Robinson-39

Nashville-25

FINAL

scrapman

Not a very good game for the Scrappers tonight. Give Robinson a lot of credit, they played tough. Too many mistakes by Nashville.

~WPS~

Really good game between two really good teams. A lot of wins ahead for both teams.

OrangeCrush.

For Nashville to keep this as good of a game as it was with so many turnovers and mistakes was impressive. Nashville's QB play is simply not good. Felt like they got a little pass happy at the wrong times. Running game is as good as it gets in 4A.

Robinson probably has a clear path to the state championship game now, as long as their coaching doesn't get in the way. If Nashville can finish out the regular season strong and get 2nd they will go a ways in the playoffs.

JoeWho

I heard Nashville really had a chance if not for all the mistakes.  this is the only score I hit on the nose, but I heard Nashville make on heck of a comeback in the second half.

Well, it's  Joe T and Bauxite for the Championship now!?!  The two last undefeated team in 7-4a.  Bauxite?  who would have thought?

To be honesty, It might be a good one.    :D

Football_Fan25

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on October 03, 2018, 01:38:45 pm
Does your teacher know you are on Fearless in class?

Well well we'll,   I told you no lie so your going to have to just sit there and sulk.   Big ol L.......

scrapman

Quote from: Football_Fan25 on October 05, 2018, 11:27:00 pm

Well well we'll,   I told you no lie so your going to have to just sit there and sulk.   Big ol L.......
Good job Nostradamus.

Digger#23

OrangeCrush.

Quote from: JoeWho on October 05, 2018, 11:22:11 pm
I heard Nashville really had a chance if not for all the mistakes.  this is the only score I hit on the nose, but I heard Nashville make on heck of a comeback in the second half.

Well, it's  Joe T and Bauxite for the Championship now!?!  The two last undefeated team in 7-4a.  Bauxite?  who would have thought?

To be honesty, It might be a good one.    :D
But what happens when Bauxite doesn't win another game?

RyanLR

I can't believe a game of this caliber didn't even get a quip or mention of any kind in the Demozette. Seriously two top-5 teams and nothing?

scrapman

Quote from: RyanLR on October 06, 2018, 08:09:43 am
I can't believe a game of this caliber didn't even get a quip or mention of any kind in the Demozette. Seriously two top-5 teams and nothing?
Welcome to Nashville. Very rarely do we ever get any mention in there. You need to stay in LR or NWA to get that love.

JoeWho

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on October 06, 2018, 06:55:47 am

After seeing Fountain Lake, I think Bauxite wins that one.  I think they will be 7-0 when they meet Joe T.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: RyanLR on October 06, 2018, 08:09:43 am

Maybe Nashville had the story squashed.

AirWarren

fredcage

The Scrapper attacking defense was fun to watch...until Robinson periodically took advantage of it for a big play.  This game was won by the Robinson play selection against the rush.  Turnovers were defensively forced for the most part.  Both teams missed some big play pass opportunities. These teams showed a lot of character but Robinson is definitely stronger.  Nashville will be tough the rest of the way.

Digger#23

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on October 06, 2018, 06:55:47 am

What happens when Bauxite wins out or loses once?  Just as likely a scenario.  Bauxite definitely beats Nashvlle this year.  Can't wait for you to have to deal with that.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Digger#23 on October 06, 2018, 09:22:40 am
What happens when Bauxite wins out or loses once?  Just as likely a scenario.  Bauxite definitely beats Nashvlle this year.  Can't wait for you to have to deal with that.

If Bauxite wins out I won't post on here for a year.

scrapman

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 06, 2018, 09:49:38 am
If Bauxite wins out I won't post on here for a year.
If Bauxite wins out fearless might crash.

RyanLR

Quote from: AirWarren on October 06, 2018, 08:54:03 am
Did Waits play?
Nope. And everyone I ask about it pretends not to know anything.

RyanLR

Quote from: JoeWho on October 06, 2018, 08:25:05 am
After seeing Fountain Lake, I think Bauxite wins that one.  I think they will be 7-0 when they meet Joe T.
Bauxite is going to go 7-0, and then 7-3.

jay nelvin

Quote from: Digger#23 on October 06, 2018, 09:22:40 am
Definitely beat Nashville???  Have you even seen them play this year?

AirWarren

Quote from: RyanLR on October 06, 2018, 10:37:14 am
Nope. And everyone I ask about it pretends not to know anything.

Good assumption he may be done for the year then.

RyanLR

WR/SS Traveon James had a ridiculous game last night. 6 receptions for 141yds and a TD, 14 tackles, 2 TFL, 3INTs, and a forced fumble.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: AirWarren on October 06, 2018, 11:51:06 am

Nah, they're just saving him for Bauxite.

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on October 05, 2018, 10:30:38 pm
For Nashville to keep this as good of a game as it was with so many turnovers and mistakes was impressive. Nashville's QB play is simply not good. Felt like they got a little pass happy at the wrong times. Running game is as good as it gets in 4A.

Robinson probably has a clear path to the state championship game now, as long as their coaching doesn't get in the way. If Nashville can finish out the regular season strong and get 2nd they will go a ways in the playoffs.
Questionable play calling for the scrappers as well, not a coach for sure but the onside kick with 9 minutes left didn't seem to be a good call. Kick it deep, pin the deep! I also think our # 21 is the guy for the qb job. Opens up a lot of different scenarios, and don't think he can't throw.

RyanLR

Quote from: AirWarren on October 06, 2018, 11:51:06 am
I have to assume that at this point. I just don't know.

scrapman

Quote from: SCRAPYARD on October 06, 2018, 12:58:09 pm
Questionable play calling for the scrappers as well, not a coach for sure but the onside kick with 9 minutes left didn't seem to be a good call. Kick it deep, pin the deep! I also think our # 21 is the guy for the qb job. Opens up a lot of different scenarios, and don't think he can't throw.
Not sure if it was supposed to be that kind of kick. Sideline looked frustrated after like it was a bad kick. On the other hand Robinson brought several kicks out to midfield so that whole pin them deep sounds good but I'm not sure if it ever happened all night. Onsides may have been the way to go. QBs struggled last night. Missed several WRs, took unnecessary sacks and just didn't play winning football. There were times when WRs were wide open and we had no pressure and we didn't get it done. Going to have to get more production from that position somehow.

OrangeCrush.

Need to move on from the two QBs that have been getting the majority of the snaps and go with Stewart. Get back to the run first style we had when Snell was QB. It works. It worked last night.

SCRAPYARD

It will work out, Stewart will be the guy for the next two yrs I would imagine. Tough loss, on to next week. Good luck to Robinson the rest of the yr.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas