• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren At Monticello. Saline river shootout.

Started by AirWarren, October 12, 2018, 09:27:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumberjackfan1978

Superjack45

AirWarren

Jimbo Morphis

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldman on October 19, 2018, 08:10:00 am
Be safe Jacks, some crazy people over there.

The new Warren motto is:

Be good to your friends and wives or end up on....Monticello live.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on October 19, 2018, 08:16:44 am
The new Warren motto is:

I like it.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Hoping for a good game, free of injuries for both teams. It's time for it to be over. Think this will go down as the most boring Saline River Shootouts ever on FF... Safe travels to everyone. Let's go Jacks!!!

AirWarren

Lumberjackfan1978

Romeo

Quote from: AirWarren on October 19, 2018, 08:16:44 am
The new Warren motto is:

Do you think in the future instead of people screaming "Worldstar" whenever they put something on camera they'll be screaming "Monticello Live"?

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on October 19, 2018, 06:47:03 pm
Do you think in the future instead of people screaming "Worldstar" whenever they put something on camera they'll be screaming "Monticello Live"?

lol. I nearly spit my coffee out.

AirWarren

Versatile play calling.
Officiating is garbage.
Still growing at LB with the sophomore.

Jack1990

AirWarren

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Good job Jacks!!!

Good job Billies coaching staff for leaving in your starters to play our 9th graders when the game was out of reach.

jimbojack

I'll say this—-The Billies coach fought hard for his team.  Now if the players and fans can learn to fight for him (NOT WITH HIM), they will have a chance to turn the sinking ship around. 

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on October 19, 2018, 10:37:35 pm
Good job Jacks!!!

Good job Billies coaching staff for leaving in your starters to play our 9th graders when the game was out of reach.

Obviously they need some work. Can't get better standing on the sidelines.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 20, 2018, 07:47:56 am
Obviously they need some work. Can't get better standing on the sidelines.
You're 9 games in, haven't won a game, ST. When do you give other, younger players a shot?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on October 20, 2018, 09:31:07 am
You're 9 games in, haven't won a game, ST. When do you give other, younger players a shot?

Unless they had all seniors starting then they already had some younger players playing. Most teams I've seen that are getting mercy ruled play their starters and try to score on the backups anyway. At least the ones Stuttgart mercy rules play this way.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 20, 2018, 09:48:09 am
Unless they had all seniors starting then they already had some younger players playing. Most teams I've seen that are getting mercy ruled play their starters and try to score on the backups anyway. At least the ones Stuttgart mercy rules play this way.
If it's coming out at half and the mercy rule is in effect, I have no problem with coaches leaving in the starters, but when it's 8:00 minutes left, clock not stopping and you're down by 40 plus, sub your guys.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas