• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CONGRATS TO BERGMAN SR BOYS!!!!

Started by 24, March 01, 2008, 02:32:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dukebbfan

I agree...hats off to the Bergman Senior boys...just when everyone had counted you out, you win the NAC tourney, district, regional and move on to state!!  Good group of boys and we'll get to see them all next year...no seniors!!  Great coached team as well.

sportygirl73

bluegold123

I predict that the Bergman Sr. Boys will be even better next year.  They have freshman that will be sophomores next year that will be an asset to this group of boys.  They will be tough to beat next year.

dukebbfan

I wish someone would get Coach Lynch to participate in some "out of area" tourneys...to toughen this team up!  Look at the Guy girls this year...played 42 or 43 games...in some of the best tournaments in the state.  Can Bergman schedule some of these tourneys or are they limited to a non-conference schedule set by the school district?  I'd love to see how next year's team would match up against a 6 or 7A school...maybe Arkansas Best Tourney...something beside NAC tourney...it's weak, weak, weak!!

I believe they're playing in the Lendel Thomas Classic next year. This should be stiffer competition.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas