• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

northwest teams

Started by 24, January 09, 2008, 02:25:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

this would be valley springs, bergman, marshall conference. anyone heard anything?

Ridge Rat

January 09, 2008, 11:38:53 pm #2 Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 11:55:10 pm by ACDC33
Marshall and Cave City have one conference loss apiece. Cave City beat Marshall and Salem beat Cave City.Bergman is down this year and Valley I havn't seen play. Course these are the senior girls.The boys I havn't kept up with.

cb5softball

right now in girls it goes cave city, marshall and then valley-salem, yellville and cotter are in the next three spots and then bergman and flippin.  in boys i am not sure right now.

AAAspectator

1 3A is West Fork, Shiloh, Pea Ridge and that conference

Ridge Rat

January 10, 2008, 12:08:22 pm #5 Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 12:18:15 pm by ACDC33
West Fork, Shiloh, Pea Ridge, Green Forest, Eureka Springs,Lincoln,Elkins are in 1W-3A. Marshall, Bergman, Valley Springs, Cave City, Flippin, Cotter,Salem, and Yellville are 1E-3A

wonderboys

Both conferences are pretty open to 4 teams or so. West Fork, Pea Ridge, Eureka Springs, and Green Forest are all in the fight for a tip spot in the 1W-3A with Eureka and Pea Ridge having slight advantages.

Bergman, Cotter, Salem, and, I believe, Cave City are the top 4 in the 1E-3A. I believe that Cotter has the upperhand in this conference to this point.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong on either conference.

epaoshaguy

Eureka Springs lost the #1 spot and their undefeated standing Friday nite (at home) to West Fork.  West Fork lost to Pea Ridge earlier in the season.  West Fork will host Green Forest on the 15th and Shiloh on the 17th.

wonderboys

How badly did WF beat ES?

cb5softball

The east conference in girls goes like this:  Cave City, Marshall, Valley Springs, Salem, Yellville, Cotter, Bergman and Flippin.  In the boys it goes:  Cotter, Bergman, Valley Springs and then a tie  i think with Salem and Marshall and then Flippin, Yellville and Cave City in a three way tie from what it looks like right now. 

epaoshaguy

West Fork over ES by one point.....44-43
West Fork has losses to Farmington twice, Ozark and Pea Ridge.....right now they are 14 and 4.

West Fork's JV team is an outstanding group.  Currently undefeated....The starting crew usually has the game in the bag by second or third quarter with leads of 20+ points.  Perhaps the Huntsville tourney will show some competition for them.

wonderboys

Do you mean the JH team?

epaoshaguy

January 15, 2008, 04:35:37 pm #12 Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 04:44:45 pm by epaoshaguy
Yes I did....junior high team....Kyle Fraizer, Logan Genz, Jarred Johnson, Cody Cone and Glen Hawthorne are the starting crew.  They also play Green Forest tonite.

Another mistake....senior high team is 13-3 and 3-1 after Friday's game.

blackhawks03

Quote from: epaoshaguy on January 14, 2008, 12:36:24 am
Eureka Springs lost the #1 spot and their undefeated standing Friday nite (at home) to West Fork.  West Fork lost to Pea Ridge earlier in the season.  West Fork will host Green Forest on the 15th and Shiloh on the 17th.

pea ridge beat shiloh at there place. pea ridg is holding the 1 spot in 1-3a

wonderboys

any clue how the game between Shiloh and WF went last night?

AAAspectator

pea ridge beat shiloh at there place. pea ridg is holding the 1 spot in 1-3a
[/quote]

did anyone see the "foul" called on Blake Roberts on 40/29?

wonderboys

nope... any link to get a view of it?

YSpanthers70

yellville and flippin aka (East Yellville) play tomorrow night this game is goin to be intense. Its also a HUGE rivarly game should be a good one

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas