• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7aaa district tourney

Started by #1balla, February 12, 2006, 06:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1balla

In your opinion... who will be the 4 teams moving on to Regionals???

Bball34

well boys FL and Lafayette are going and i think prescott and maybe ashdown

#1balla

Lafayette Co. and Fountain Lake are goin.... and behind them will be Prescott and DeQueen.... Ashdown wont make it..

silvers

Surely Ashdown will beat DQ at Ashdown, to advance to regionals.  I think Prescott will be the other

#1balla

Dont speak to soon.. DQ has already beat Ashdown there by like 14 or sumthin... and I dont think its gonna be ne different this time. The last time i checked.. no one on the Ashdown team really cared if u ask me ..

Code3Cat

who are the best teams in the girls from that region?

2hot2bnashdown

I would say for the girls...ashdown, dequeen, fountain lake, and I don't know about the last one.

silvers

Mena or Bismarck, the other girls spot

10_DQ_30

ashdown and dq girls are going to regionals...I'm pretty sure Bismarck will be going to but i wouldn't over look Nashville sounds like they are playing some good ball they shut LFC down for the win, Ft. Lake is also a strong team...it will be very interesting!

2hot2bnashdown

Nashville girls most definitely won't make it to Regionals unless the whole Fountain Lake team is cripple.

silvers

Ashdown did defend their home(or whatever you call that gym) and sent DQ packing

BIRDMAN

hey Zebra don't hate on our gym just because our team or another team put ya'll out

LoneStar

Quote from: BIRDMAN on February 16, 2006, 02:08:56 pm
hey Zebra don't hate on our gym

Is a new gym in the plan with all that construction going on? 

transplant

According to the Ashdown website. A new "physical education gymnasium" is being built.

silvers

There's no "hating" going on, it is a dump. 

LCRYDA

Ashdown cheated to beat LC heck  Ashdown had 3 fouls to LC 12 in the 4th quarter with 2 minutes left to play in the game and LC was up by 11 and ended up getting beat by 3 tell me how in the heck that happened. Those refs got paid to do that game cause there is no way ashdown was suppose to beat LC, but home cooking is a mother f***er huh thats why district tourneys should be played at another districts gym so no one will have an advantage. but oh well ashdown cheated so f**K em they want make it out the 1st round of regionals and to all those cheating a** refs that was in ashdown last nite F**K yall tooooooooooooooooooooooooo LCRYDA said that, and if you wanna find me I'll be in LC ya heard

2hot2bnashdown

If Ashdown cheated, then it was payback for when Ashdown played Lafayette County in Lafayette County and lost due to lack of foul calls because I don't think your allowed to punch another player and take the ball and it be considered as normal. Besides, Ashdown can't payoff referees because they have NO MONEY...NEW SCHOOL...DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas