• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 10 Players in 7AAA

Started by #1balla, January 28, 2006, 07:31:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1balla

In your opinion, who are the Top Ten players in the 7AAA?

SGT.HULKA

whitmore from nashville
kadem ray from nashville
buckner from ashdown
cressel from ashdown
dee williams from ashdown
antonio may from ashdown
ugartechea from fountain lake
peter gray from fountain lake
bates from mena
hayes from dequeen

and YES i know this post was supposed to list basketball players but the 7AAA(and soon to be 7AAAA) is a very weak boys basketball conference and always has been and always will be a football conference. Period.

Bball34

from Fl Stanley Womack and gray. Ashdown Johnson and Williams. #21 from DeQueen. lafayettes post and guard. Prescotts guard and Whitmore

dequeen21

boys basketball conference isnt weak... yeah football is great in 7AAA but this post wasnt made 4 football... that crap is over with so stay on the topic ... dumb@$$

SGT.HULKA

Quote from: dequeen21 on January 31, 2006, 09:40:49 pm
boys basketball conference isnt weak... yeah football is great in 7AAA but this post wasnt made 4 football... that crap is over with so stay on the topic ... dumb@$$
I only speak the facts.

dequeen21

I dont care wether its a fact or not... the Topic is for basketball not football... U want to talk about football then go somewhere else..  later

petey24g

Bates from Mena is a really solid basketball player.

2hot2bnashdown

Dee Williams from Ashdown...enough said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1balla

True... Dee can play, but it's all about him. He cares nothin about anyone else on the team. He just wants everything to be 4 him, but the guy can play so I do agree w/ u

floorburn

I think you have to put Harper in there from Fountain Lake.

SGT.HULKA

Quote from: dequeen21 on February 01, 2006, 12:45:05 pm
I dont care wether its a fact or not... the Topic is for basketball not football... U want to talk about football then go somewhere else.. later
"wether" you like it or not, the 7AAA is a FOOTBALL conference that seldom sends boys teams to the state tournament. Tis true.

panther_pride

Quote from: #1balla on February 01, 2006, 08:04:48 pm
True... Dee can play, but it's all about him. He cares nothin about anyone else on the team. He just wants everything to be 4 him, but the guy can play so I do agree w/ u
Everything has to be for him or we couldnt stay in the game.

#1balla

I agree w/ u. If Dee doesnt score at least 20 or more a game then the game wont be close. Its just been proven this year. and I would say Ashdowns guys may be done 4 this year. They all just seem not to care anymore. Whats the deal?

Prodigy

Quote from: 2hot2bnashdown on February 01, 2006, 05:00:56 pm
Dee Williams from Ashdown...enough said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That guy is an all-around athlete isn't heck!

panther_pride

Quote from: #1balla on February 02, 2006, 08:37:09 pm
and I would say Ashdowns guys may be done 4 this year.
I beg to differ... Hosting the district tournament gives them an advantage.  I look for them to have a strong finish and a trip to regionals.

dequeen21

they have lost many home games this year.  True it being at home will play a role but if they dont care then it doesnt matter where the games are played at. And as of now .. nobody seems to care on their team.

2hot2bnashdown

The main problem with the boys is their are too many egos on the team. In my opinion, the girls team is the opposite because they get along so well and they have had a good season this year so far. They are also going into the District tournament in good standings as well.

10_DQ_30

So, when can we stop pointing out who the best player is on a team and just get down to who the best teams are...lets stop feeding each others egos and just play ball...the facts are: its a team sport and every team has role players and if you have a team that realizes that then you will win...that's the truth...deal with it!

MenaCat

Bates from Mena is a really solid basketball player.

Maybe a solid Basketball player but he doesnt play for Mena.  He quit basketball 2 years ago.  So thinking his skills are probably a little rusty by now.   ::)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas