• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tired of Hoxie turning all post into a HOXIE post

Started by 1Redskin fan, December 08, 2005, 09:49:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

1Redskin fan

Does anyone besides me notice that every post that has to do with 3AAA basketball or 2AAA football quickly turns into a Hoxie battle. You Hoxie fans jump right in and claim you will win it all. If it is talking about the best individual players, you jump in with 3 or 4 of guess who, Hoxie players. Do you Hoxie people ever think that some of the other teams in the conference might have a decent player on their team too. When other fans get on, they will mention players from different teams. Not HOXIE.
       As soon as Hoxie starts this, the rest of the post is nothing but attacks on HOXIE, and them defending their stupidity.If all you want to talk about is how great HOXIE's team is and how great their players are, why don't you start a "HOXIE only" post, and you can brag all you want. Maybe then the rest of the post can be used to talk basketball.

oldmanriver

I applaud you for even making this thread. I couldn't have said it better myself.

pigskinfever

i think you are right 1 Redskin fan...they need to do that so they can leave and stop braging about hoxie and start there our websit and they can do it on that websit

smr10

Yes I agree 100 percent.  In EVERY bulletin about like who the best is.. the people from Hoxie jump in and say Hoxie.  They need to wake up and realize that they are not in fact the best at anything

StayinIcee

I agree with you as well but let me ask you a question if you got picked last in confrence wouldnt you talk it up on here. If you were picked last wouldnt you at least make yourself sound good.

number4sbiggestfan

Actually I'm really getting tired of all you people out there dissing Hoxie yeah they might not be the best team oh well and no not everyone gets on here talking about how good hoxie is! The people that make post ask about EVERY team and who do we think is good on each team, so we tell  them about a few players that we think are alright. Honestly i think yall are all just jealous of hoxie or otherwise yall wouldn't let it get to you this much. and oh man by making this post you sure make your self look real good, i bet you just as happy as can be right?...that's sad but if you think for one second that making a post like this is going to stop the hoxie fans from getting on here and talking about there team your dead wrong!... so grow up and stop messing with all the darn hoxie people!

Manningfan

Pocahontas need to  just get over it every school does this

number4sbiggestfan

wingman

Yea u Redskin fans are jus mad that Hoxie beat yall this year. Yea that kinda of sucks for yall i guess but get over it. Who nows u may see them in the state playoffs next season but..... Good Luck, thats not gonna be easy for yall in that new Conferance.

Manningfan

Pocahontas wil make it to state they were a good team

number4sbiggestfan

yeah they are a good team but they need to let that thing with hoxie go!..its getting kinda old!

DaDa Balla

again you have changed the topic of this post....was it ever meant to be about wins or losses...?  no....it was meant that yall change to topic over to yall talking about how great you are....when will you realize what yall are doing...once again read topic and posts...before you post

smr10

Exactly, if i was picked last.. I wouldn't get on here and talk a bunch of crap about "how good we were."  Nobody is dissing Hoxie, but in the threads on Whose going to win, everyone from hoxie jumps in and says..Hoxie!

justin_njhs09

Quote from: 1Redskin fan on December 08, 2005, 09:49:52 am
Does anyone besides me notice that every post that has to do with 3AAA basketball or 2AAA football quickly turns into a Hoxie battle. You Hoxie fans jump right in and claim you will win it all. If it is talking about the best individual players, you jump in with 3 or 4 of guess who, Hoxie players. Do you Hoxie people ever think that some of the other teams in the conference might have a decent player on their team too. When other fans get on, they will mention players from different teams. Not HOXIE.
As soon as Hoxie starts this, the rest of the post is nothing but attacks on HOXIE, and them defending their stupidity.If all you want to talk about is how great HOXIE's team is and how great their players are, why don't you start a "HOXIE only" post, and you can brag all you want. Maybe then the rest of the post can be used to talk basketball.

Believe it or not, Hoxie was even trying to take over the 2AAA basketball thread...

StangFan06

We will conquer all boards in time!   haha im jokin

justin_njhs09

Ahhhh... They are taking over this one as well... Maybe one day y'all will be taken over by Walnut Ridge just like Pocahontas will be taken over by Ravenden Springs...(lol)

number4sbiggestfan

Hoxie will never be "taken" over by Walnut Ridge!

StangFan06

Quote from: Newportian Justin on December 10, 2005, 11:39:05 pm
Ahhhh... They are taking over this one as well... Maybe one day y'all will be taken over by Walnut Ridge just like Pocahontas will be taken over by Ravenden Springs...(lol)

and maybe you will be taken over by Tuckerman...(lol)

1Redskin fan

December 11, 2005, 11:01:00 am #18 Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 11:03:19 am by 1Redskin fan
Well I guess we all know where this is headed now. Regardless of what the question is it turns into HOXIE, HOXIE "freakin awesome".  In the post asking who the top 5 TEAMS  I repeat TEAMS in 3AAA I found the following names in replys from Hoxie people.   Hendrix, Volner, Middlecoff, Tillman, Tyler Wallis, Drew, Jeff, Johnathan, & Matthew. The only ones left out were Luke and Mark. I think there was only one other name from a different school mentioned and that was only because they were pushed into that response. If you people would go back and read the questions and see your responses you might understand  the reason for this post and all the other attacks on Hoxie.
      Oh and by the way, jealous still, I don't think so,  Look who had a #1 seed into state playoffs and look who had a #4 seed.  I for one have gone on to basketball. Go Skins. Looking great so far in boys and girls both. I believe the girls already have a good win over HOXIE. 

FootballGuy43

This topic shoulda never been started. I mean every school is gonna have a few die hard fans that will get on here and claim that their team is the best thing since sliced bread. Hoxie is not going to win conference this year in basketball and i think that has been established already. Yeah they did beat pocahontas in football............big whoop, this is BASKETBALL season. Put that crap in the past and move on. And as for the "Hoxie bashing", those people bring it upon themselves.

number4sbiggestfan

omg!...everyone is always gripping out hoxie for saying things and look at all you people you are just as bad so if your not any better then shut your mouths ... but you are right there is no reason that this post should have came up it is ridiculous!

to_the_top

no its not ridiculous...   people want to get on here and have intelligent conversation and you can't do that with someone being stupid and claiming their school is the best at everything...

StayinIcee

number4sbiggestfan

Quote from: to_the_top on December 13, 2005, 08:15:04 am
no its not ridiculous... people want to get on here and have intelligent conversation and you can't do that with someone being stupid and claiming their school is the best at everything...

please tell me when i said my school was the best? you the one being stupid claming that i have said all this stuff and i really haven't!

number4sbiggestfan

qwert

looks to me like we have a little jealousy brewing........

waterboy_5

hoxie will always say they can win but they hardley ever do

waterboy_5

kck10

Quote from: waterboy_5 on December 16, 2005, 09:39:15 am
hoxie will always say they can win but they hardley ever do

Amen to that.. Hoxie team couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat most of the time.

number4sbiggestfan

yall are just jealous cause otherwise you wouldn't even bother messing with hoxie i mean come on why else are you going out of your way to say crap about them?

kck10

Because they ban't play any sports very good, so they have all the time in the world to sit at home and think of crap that they think makes them look better..

1Redskin fan

Even with Hoxie having 2 or 3 of the best players in conference on sr. boys and girls team, Pocahontas swept all 4 games Thursday and Friday. Way to go Skins.

number4sbiggestfan

way to go pakey is like a way bigger school then hoxie to i cant wait till next year when they actually play ppl there own size.. then we will see how good they are!

number_4

mustangfan#1

I am a new member on here and I came across this topic and thought I would put my 2 cents in since I am a huge Mustang fan!!!!! I think you Pocahontas people need to come down off of your high horse and think about sr. girls district tournament last year and who brought home the district champs trophy... NOT YOU... Hoxie is good at every sport, so our sr. boys are haveing an off year in basketball we will not stop supporting our team because you pokey people have a problem with it!!!!!!!!!!! We as Hoxie Mustang fans support our athletes in good seasons and bad ones unlike you  and we will continue to do so because we have pride and confidence in our school and our athletes and that is something yall will never change. So to all of you who are tired of people posting about Hoxie GET OVER IT because we are going to continue to do so.

FootballGuy43

As long as you are supporting your team.......i really don't care. But when it comes to freaking people calling each other out and saying, " oh their program sucks" is where the line should be drawn. This is a basketball board, not an insult everyone in the tri-county area board. Leave all the crap outside and start talking about stuff that actually matters.

mustangfan#1

I will end my 2 cents on saying this.....For all you people who think that we are not very good at any sport and that all we do is sit around and think of things that make us look good and that we couldn't beat a 3 year old kid with one arm just let me give yall some things to think about. ???

#1. Our sr. girls beat Pocahontas last year in district tournament.
#2. Our sr. boys beat Pocahontas in football this year.
#3. Our sr. girls went further in Kell Classic than Pocahontas this year.

I am not saying Pocahontas has a bad team because they have a great football and basketball team boys and girls, just want to give you all who think that Hoxie can't play sports something to think about before you go posting about how terrible we are. We have pride in our school and our athletes just as you all do, and we have just as much right as yall do to express it,and when we say Hoxie will win, it is because we have confidence in our teams same as you all have confidence in your teams, always remember anything can happen in the game of basketball weather you are seeded first or last. :o

MustangBallerBabe

Okay..Lemme Get This Straight...Yall Can Turn Posts Into Yalls..But Hoxie Cant??..Why Do Yall *ALWAYS* Jump Hoxies Case?..It Aint Like Were Tha Only Ones!!!..And We Might Not Be Tha Best..But Neither Are Yall..So..Quit Jumpin Down Everyones Throats..And IF You Dont Like Tha Thread...LEAVE!!

FootballGuy43

this thread should have never been started in the first place, let alone get a big following......
I have to agree with her on the last part, if you don't like the threads the hoxie fans put up, then just leave it alone. You aren't being made to post on it.

oldmanriver

Hoxie's awesome at everything. I wish I went to school there, just so I could tell EVERYONE that I was a Hoxie Mustang. I'm sure they would openly respect me and assume I was quite the athlete, being from Hoxie that is.

mustangfan#1

I am so sorry old man river  that you don't go to school at Hoxie and have the privlage of being a MUSTANG. Don't get discouraged, just keep wishing and maybe one of these days your team will be just as good as the HOXIE MUSTANGS!!!
HOXIE MUSTANGS ARE #1

scrub31

Ya hoxie showed and out played poky but i can see were the mustang pride can get on somebodies nerves but after this year i guess u don't have to worry about cuz i think poky is getting out of 2AAA every team is gonna have a fan like hoxie so get over poky. poky made it to the play offs and then what

mustangfan#1

What in the world do you mean by you can see Mustang pride getting on someones nerves? You take pride in your school don't you? You ppl make absolutly no since whatsoever!!!  ::)

pigskinfever

HEY MUSTANGFAN#1, you think yall are better in every sport...I know ya'll beat us in football & softball but We B-E-A-T yall in basketball & any other kind of sport.ONE THING YOU DO NOT KNOW ME & MY FAMILY WE GO TO EVERY FOOTBALL GAME & MY MOM & DAD THEY DON'T HAVE KIDS IN HIGH SCHOOL NO MORE & OTHER MOMS & DADS THEY GO TO CHEER FOR THE BEST TEAM & SPORTSMANSHIP.We are behind our POCAHONTAS REDSKINS all the way.If they have a off nite or a bad season or a good one we are behind them.We as pocahontas fans we are behind our teams 100%...Were is yall sportsmanship...I don't think ya'll even had one in the first place.We have pride...We have 2 jungles....the high school jungle & some where else is one but i am not going to tell you were....& another thing is WE HAVE PRIDE FOR OUR SCHOOL 4-EVER & ALWAYS

POCAHONTAS REDSKINS #1 4-EVER & ALWAYS

pingtung

If you think it is bad, you should have went to the AAAA basketball board last year, as well as, the beginning of this year.  One team, no name, talked more than everyone combined.  They have mellowed out since conference started. 

Having said that, I personally have no problem with it.  These boards were created for opinions and expressions.  If you can't talk about your team, they why come here? 

As long as it doesn't get mean spirited, what harm does it do?

MustangBallerBabe

Quote from: pigskinfever on February 16, 2006, 11:40:49 pm
HEY MUSTANGFAN#1, you think yall are better in every sport...I know ya'll beat us in football & softball but We B-E-A-T yall in basketball & any other kind of sport.ONE THING YOU DO NOT KNOW ME & MY FAMILY WE GO TO EVERY FOOTBALL GAME & MY MOM & DAD THEY DON'T HAVE KIDS IN HIGH SCHOOL NO MORE & OTHER MOMS & DADS THEY GO TO CHEER FOR THE BEST TEAM & SPORTSMANSHIP.We are behind our POCAHONTAS REDSKINS all the way.If they have a off nite or a bad season or a good one we are behind them.We as pocahontas fans we are behind our teams 100%...Were is yall sportsmanship...I don't think ya'll even had one in the first place.We have pride...We have 2 jungles....the high school jungle & some where else is one but i am not going to tell you were....& another thing is WE HAVE PRIDE FOR OUR SCHOOL 4-EVER & ALWAYS

POCAHONTAS REDSKINS #1 4-EVER & ALWAYS

And who says we dont have all that?...your obviously not one to judge..how about we drop this thread!

MustangBallerBabe

Quote from: pingtung on February 17, 2006, 10:55:20 pm
If you think it is bad, you should have went to the AAAA basketball board last year, as well as, the beginning of this year. One team, no name, talked more than everyone combined. They have mellowed out since conference started.

Having said that, I personally have no problem with it. These boards were created for opinions and expressions. If you can't talk about your team, they why come here?

As long as it doesn't get mean spirited, what harm does it do?

I Totally Agree!!

FootballGuy43

Hoxie is just showing support for their team. At least honor their decision and just lay off........
Hoxie doesn't gripe at you guys for rooting for your teams. I myself just pay attention when it is tournament time. Competition gets better. Everyone in the AAA have the same fans as any other conference.........so don't just think it is one school.

CorningBobcats#1

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas