• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booneville at Two Rivers

Started by 1-Adam-12, February 04, 2016, 12:19:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

1-Adam-12

The Gators need a win to keep pace in the conference race. Booneville just got through playing Lamar very tough on the road.

Longfellow

It is Senior Night for the Gators. Will it be an added distraction, or will the last hurrah give the Gators extra momentum? I don't think the We will make the mistake of zoning you guys this time

Gators by 12

1-Adam-12

February 04, 2016, 03:50:45 pm #2 Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 04:35:58 pm by 1-Adam-12
We are going to be part of four Senior Nights in a row.  It was Lamar's on Tuesday, now yours, and next week it will be Charleston's and finally ours next Friday.

The Cats have reduced the bad quarter to a bad three or four minutes, but it has gotten ugly at times in that span.  Booneville must avoid that to have any chance.

In the girls I think we match up decently inside but Hodges gave our guards fits the first game.  That may make the difference unless our guards come into the game with more confidence.

Longfellow

Lady Gators 58
Lady Bearcats 39
Final

Good all around game by the Lady Gators. Both teams went ice cold in the second quarter. Booneville has some solid players, just wasn't enough. That #5 is salty player and good shooter

Longfellow

Gators 69
Bearcats 53
Final

Morgan Yates 22
Colby Whitlow 22

Bearcats fought hard and rebounded well, shot great in the second half. Gators improve to 6-0 school history on senior night

fbisgreat

Quote from: 1-Adam-12 on February 04, 2016, 03:50:45 pm
We are going to be part of four Senior Nights in a row.  It was Lamar's on Tuesday, now yours, and next week it will be Charleston's and finally ours next Friday.

The Cats have reduced the bad quarter to a bad three or four minutes, but it has gotten ugly at times in that span.  Booneville must avoid that to have any chance.

In the girls I think we match up decently inside but Hodges gave our guards fits the first game.  That may make the difference unless our guards come into the game with more confidence.
It will be CHS homecoming.Sr night will be aganist Two Rivers.

Longfellow

It was really nice to see a personal attack against me on Facebook by a Booneville community member. I'm sorry if the manner in which I perform my job as the Two Rivers announced offends you. I will be glad to connect you with a member of Two Rivers' administration so that you may lodge a formal complaint.

1-Adam-12

February 06, 2016, 12:25:07 am #7 Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 11:37:19 am by 1-Adam-12
Quote from: Longfellow on February 05, 2016, 11:38:15 pm
It was really nice to see a personal attack against me on Facebook by a Booneville community member. I'm sorry if the manner in which I perform my job as the Two Rivers announced offends you. I will be glad to connect you with a member of Two Rivers' administration so that you may lodge a formal complaint.

It is truly sad that such "fans" exist.  Know that this does not reflect the vast majority of the Bearcat fans who truly support their team.

I think you do an excellent job.  Your job is to fire up the Gator fans and that is what you did, and well. It was great to meet you.  Know that you did nothing wrong.

Good luck to the Gators the rest of the way.  Your basketball team has a lot of very special athletes and I hope the state championship comes to the 4-3A.

Quote from: fbisgreat on February 05, 2016, 10:20:59 pm
Quote from: 1-Adam-12 on February 04, 2016, 03:50:45 pm

It will be CHS homecoming.Sr night will be aganist Two Rivers.

Thanks for the clarification.

Longfellow

It was great to meet you 1-Adam-12. Like someone once told me about my announcing, "you can't please all the people all the time, and it's usually the other team!"

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas