• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bracket Challenge for Fearless

Started by J.D., March 17, 2014, 11:22:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

J.D.

As we all know, Selection Sunday was last night an now we have NCAA Tournament Brackets! 

I created a group through ESPN.  If you want to join and try (and miserably fail) to beat me then follow the link:

http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/en/group?groupID=442842&groupp=ZmVhcmxlc3M%3D&invitesource=email&inviteuser=Mzg1ODA0MDk2A&ex_cid=invite-email-tcmen

Password is 'fearless'

HorseFeathers

I could do better than you just by picking the team with the best mascot to win lol

Batman44

I'm going to throw darts and beat J.D. :)

J.D.

Quote from: HF on March 17, 2014, 11:34:40 am
I could do better than you just by picking the team with the best mascot to win lol

Idk about Batman, but I'll destroy you lol.

HorseFeathers

yeah probably so. . . . I've watched um 3 games this yr? Ha ha . .picking arkansas as national champ is a good pick right?

Catfish

I just joined! I'm about to win it 😏

Baller4life23

I believe i won last year...looking to win again! ;)

CathywithaC

The winning bracket has been submitted boys and girls!  Just a little tweaking and it will probably win the Billion $$$ Bracket Challenge!!  I'll buy you all new shotguns and 4-wheelers when I win the billion!

HorseFeathers

I want one of those 4 seat side by side things not just a plain ole 4 wheeler!

CathywithaC

Quote from: HF on March 17, 2014, 08:55:25 pm
I want one of those 4 seat side by side things not just a plain ole 4 wheeler!
Gotcha!  4 seats and 4 wheels!!

Brian G

Don't let this gal slick you dudes.  She won the FF version at least once but if I recall right didn't do as well last year.  So she's due.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: B.G. on March 17, 2014, 09:42:12 pm
Don't let this gal slick you dudes.  She won the FF version at least once but if I recall right didn't do as well last year.  So she's due.

If it gets me an ATV out of the deal I'll admit that I lost to a girl :D

CathywithaC

Quote from: HF on March 17, 2014, 09:44:51 pm

Everybody wins if I win the big bucks!  Nobody slickin nobody!  Considering the fact that I haven't watched one entire college basketball game this year, hope no one is planning ATV outings based on the tournament outcome!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: CathywithaC on March 17, 2014, 10:01:44 pm

Everybody wins if I win the big bucks!  Nobody slickin nobody!  Considering the fact that I haven't watched one entire college basketball game this year, hope no one is planning ATV outings based on the tournament outcome!

I hear mascot and "prettiest" uniforms is a good way to pick this thing....

CathywithaC

Quote from: HF on March 17, 2014, 10:16:39 pm

Being female, those do appeal to me as a "logical" way pick, but I think I'll stick with stud-muffin coaches!! ;D

J.D.

Quote from: CathywithaC on March 18, 2014, 09:25:19 am
Quote from: HF on March 17, 2014, 10:16:39 pm

Being female, those do appeal to me as a "logical" way pick, but I think I'll stick with stud-muffin coaches!! ;D

Oh gawd.

Eagle2424

Sorry to say it, but I just made a bracket so your all screwed. Haha  ;D

HorseFeathers

So....Western Michigan vs Delaware and Louisiana-Lafayette vs Cal-Poly in the final 4...believeI got this one in the bag 8)

HorseFeathers

WEll Guys...none of us are getting the billion dollar perfect bracket prize....

J.D.

Quote from: HF on March 20, 2014, 01:44:32 pm
WEll Guys...none of us are getting the billion dollar perfect bracket prize....

It pisses me off. I changed my Dayton pick like 10 minutes before tip. My friend told me to 'believe in Craft' 

CathywithaC

Just cancelled my order for ATVs and shotguns! :(

HorseFeathers

Hmm...I'm beating JD right now....And thats all that really matters right?

Of course I did, like a moron, pick Duke to actually make the finals. Next year I'll pick them to lose first round reguardless of their seeding....

HorseFeathers

Quote from: J.D. on March 17, 2014, 12:40:50 pm

Fail...lol

J.D.

Quote from: HF on April 08, 2014, 11:44:33 pm
Quote from: J.D. on March 17, 2014, 12:40:50 pm

Fail...lol

#winning

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas