• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I apologize to Bay

Started by Run N Punch, March 03, 2014, 08:40:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionfan 18

Glad you have finally realized Jacketman that I don't give a crap about ICC!

Catfish

When you use the term "rebuilding" it just shows Bay goes after kids with talent. And I have no idea how you could call it a rebuilding year. They lost. That's it. It's over. You don't have to make ten thousand excuses. I know you said you weren't, but you continue to talk about it. It's done.

Lionfan 18

Quote from: Catfish on March 08, 2014, 01:54:08 am
When you use the term "rebuilding" it just shows Bay goes after kids with talent. And I have no idea how you could call it a rebuilding year. They lost. That's it. It's over. You don't have to make ten thousand excuses. I know you said you weren't, but you continue to talk about it. It's done.
+1....for telling the truth, he sounds like a college basketball fan with his rebuilding talk!

jacketman

March 08, 2014, 02:48:51 am #53 Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 03:17:15 am by jacketman
Quote from: Catfish on March 08, 2014, 01:54:08 am

Sorry BottomFeeder, but Bay doesnt have 30yr seniors on the team. They bring up talent from the JR high after our seniors graduate. We call it rebuilding. Next year wont be. Only losing 1 starter. So as long as the talk is about Bay, the more support you will see from Bay. And by the way, Basketball never ends here!

Run N Punch

Well well well I could tell by my slaps going thru the roof that Bay fans were still getting on and hating my comments.  Hey face it jacketboy your district and region obviously were really overrated I was anxious to see this team that beat almighty bay and I saw them.  If it would have been yall yesterday it would of been the same.  Yall were ranked because everyone seems to think you were good.  Not this yr son.  Sit down enjoy not getting out of region in the proven worst district this year.  Yep it was proven.  Go back and get some kids from Weinner and Jonesboro those were your best years anyways lol.  Great game pirates LMS

Run N Punch

Can you honestly tell me that you were not overrated?  By the ADG.  Or do you think you are the 2nd best team in state right now?  Overrrrrrated

jacketman

Quote from: Run N Punch on March 08, 2014, 06:27:14 am
Well well well I could tell by my slaps going thru the roof that Bay fans were still getting on and hating my comments.  Hey face it jacketboy your district and region obviously were really overrated I was anxious to see this team that beat almighty bay and I saw them.  If it would have been yall yesterday it would of been the same.  Yall were ranked because everyone seems to think you were good.  Not this yr son.  Sit down enjoy not getting out of region in the proven worst district this year.  Yep it was proven.  Go back and get some kids from Weinner and Jonesboro those were your best years anyways lol.  Great game pirates LMS

Well cry me a river lady! You obviously speak highly of your district though, thanks for carrying our region well into state....not! I wouldnt talk about anything being proven. We got beat. And the rest is history about your district. Be proud of your accomplishments. No one plays a tougher schedule than Bay in 1A. No doubt others are jealous of our program. Thanks for being one those.

And being #2, Ya when we got beat, you would have thought Brockwell beat the #1 team. If you was there you know.

Catfish

Oh and you can't forget Truman too!

Catfish

Quote from: jacketman on March 08, 2014, 09:16:43 am

Well cry me a river lady! You obviously speak highly of your district though, thanks for carrying our region well into state....not! I wouldnt talk about anything being proven. We got beat. And the rest is history about your district. Be proud of your accomplishments. No one plays a tougher schedule than Bay in 1A. No doubt others are jealous of our program. Thanks for being one those.

And being #2, Ya when we got beat, you would have thought Brockwell beat the #1 team. If you was there you know.

Trust me, NO one is jealous of your program. How does any of this say we are jealous? Y'all mouth way to much every year and we are glad you finally got was was coming to y'all. He might be a great coach, I don't know him personally. But I do know Bay brings in 1 or 2 kids every year it sounds like. Just sick of the cocky attitude.

Run N Punch

Do you think Bay IS  the 2nd best team in state?  Jacketboy you and your toughest group in state sure sat down rather quickly need some more kids to move in

BoxNOne

Bay uses Trumann like a minor league team. Trumann develops a player and Bay calls them up. It's actually funny as Trumann is 4A. Bay also uses Trumann as a pipeline for girls.

Run N Punch

March 08, 2014, 09:30:57 am #61 Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 09:36:22 am by Run N Punch
Quote from: Catfish on March 08, 2014, 09:21:01 am
Quote from: jacketman on March 08, 2014, 09:16:43 am

Trust me, NO one is jealous of your program. How does any of this say we are jealous? Y'all mouth way to much every year and we are glad you finally got was was coming to y'all. He might be a great coach, I don't know him personally. But I do know Bay brings in 1 or 2 kids every year it sounds like. Just sick of the cocky attitude.
Well your district did PROVE a thing or 2.  Obviously way overarrated and conference was really really down we didn't prove that yall did it.  Not getting out of regionals then the group that beat you getting drilled.  OVERRATED.  I said it long ago and yall did a great job proving it

jacketman

Quote from: Run N Punch on March 08, 2014, 09:21:28 am
Do you think Bay IS  the 2nd best team in state?  Jacketboy you and your toughest group in state sure sat down rather quickly need some more kids to move in

Doolittle, your not going to force me to say we are #2 right now. We got beat and that was at the wrong time. If we had won, you would still say we are overrated, there is no doubt. We WAS ranked #2 at the time of the loss. Haters will be haters. Keep up the posts ladies. Bay has what you girls want. We can take smack about our loss, but you girls act like we couldnt lose at all. We had 7 of them. I believe we won a state title with that many losses before. It is what it is ladies. You win some and lose some right? Thats why we play right? We are going to be fine. And expected to be better.....we expect nothing less. The Bay posters are very proud of what we have going. It is a nice run right now. To hear your displeasure really brings us up. Winning it all aint easy, we know this. Bringing what we bring to the court is what every team wants ( and no im not talking about the loss to ICC). Sorry folks but Bay has a good thing going right now, like it or not.......

Run N Punch

Im sorry I upset you but im glad yall choked big time and your conference looks weak and your region very overrated.  I heard there was a few great kids around Trumann.  Next year yall will be back but let me tell you one think Jacketinfant....yall were overrated and you proved it.  That is a fact.  The #2 team in state would've and did get out of region and is playing in state and that was not you or your recruits.  Thank you for your time and just remember I called it a month ago.  Would've not got involved but one of your idiots decided to talk when the boy needs to learn and he obviously did learn sometimes you keep the trap shut lol.  But thx to him I've enjoyed watching your district and region implode and embarrass themselves. 

Moonshiner

I heard that Bay had tshirts that said something like " Our season doesn't start til March".  Also heard the players got new shoes for the state tournament.  I have no problem with confidence and pride in your program.  People like winners.  Fans want to be a part of that.  But come on Bay people.  Ask yourself why you're being hated on so much. Year after year.  I'm not even from that region but I see why.
And stop whining about the regional being at ICC.  Those folks don't like your refs either. 
Next year you'll be a dominant team I'm sure.  And I'm sure we will hear all about it.

Run N Punch

I can sum up Bay really easy this yr.  OVER........ Confident, Rated.  They were the #2 team in state when they got beat in region by a dominant conference that got to state and was dominated.  Jacketpad its ok that your local idiot opened his mouth and caused a lil grief.  Don't take it personal yall were just not near as good as yall thought yall were this yr.  It happens at every level of sports.  Ppl learn lessons that is what makes it great. Overrated overconfident = no state tourney.   

Lionfan 18

Whoa...somebody done got on the defense Jacket?? Facts are facts and Bay doesn't win any state titles over the last 3 yrs and don't have any banners or coveted Real Deal rings without the Weiner, Trumann and Jonesboro kids they have RECRUITED. Move up to 2A or 3A where you belong Bay with the recruiting area that is being pulled from and see how that turns out yr in and yr out.

Catfish

Quote from: Moonshiner on March 08, 2014, 10:04:54 am
I heard that Bay had tshirts that said something like " Our season doesn't start til March".  Also heard the players got new shoes for the state tournament.  I have no problem with confidence and pride in your program.  People like winners.  Fans want to be a part of that.  But come on Bay people.  Ask yourself why you're being hated on so much. Year after year. I'm not even from that region but I see why.
And stop whining about the regional being at ICC.  Those folks don't like your refs either. 
Next year you'll be a dominant team I'm sure.  And I'm sure we will hear all about it.

+1000

Run N Punch

Quote from: Moonshiner on March 08, 2014, 10:04:54 am
I heard that Bay had tshirts that said something like " Our season doesn't start til March".  Also heard the players got new shoes for the state tournament.  I have no problem with confidence and pride in your program.  People like winners.  Fans want to be a part of that.  But come on Bay people.  Ask yourself why you're being hated on so much. Year after year.  I'm not even from that region but I see why.
There season didn't start till March....classic. 

Run N Punch

Hey Jacketpad can you confirm this Tshirt deal?  Is that real?  I know you won't admit that yall were really way overrated but can you confirm this tidbit?  Im sure it happened nevermind we are good.  March.......classic.......new shoes.......classic.   oooops priceless

Shady

Quote from: BoxNOne on March 08, 2014, 09:25:21 am
Bay uses Trumann like a minor league team. Trumann develops a player and Bay calls them up. It's actually funny as Trumann is 4A. Bay also uses Trumann as a pipeline for girls.
+1....The Bay farm system, that's funny. I've also heard that about girls, think they got a couple from Trumann in elementary a few years ago.

HorseFeathers

Alright guys . . . I've warned you all about the subject of recruiting. Unless you have solid concrete evidence that you can take to the AAA and get punishment brought down on bay then stop posting about their supposed recruiting.I have on problem with the trolling of real deal and the other poster they kind of brought it upon themselves. But the other bay posters on here(ole ref and bscinar are only i know of directly in contact with the team) tend to be pretty classy. . .lots of students post on here and get a little full of themselves sometimes. . . Bay may have overrated but nobody would still be talking about them if this thread would just die . . .

Moonshiner

Quote from: HF on March 08, 2014, 12:18:57 pm
Alright guys . . . I've warned you all about the subject of recruiting. Unless you have solid concrete evidence that you can take to the AAA and get punishment brought down on bay then stop posting about their supposed recruiting.I have on problem with the trolling of real deal and the other poster they kind of brought it upon themselves. But the other bay posters on here(ole ref and bscinar are only i know of directly in contact with the team) tend to be pretty classy. . .lots of students post on here and get a little full of themselves sometimes. . . Bay may have overrated but nobody would still be talking about them if this thread would just die . . .

Can we use the phrase "athletically entice" ?  Just kidding.  I'll play nice. Everybody knows it goes on in lots of places.

Run N Punch

I apologize once again to all but baseball boy and jacketpad.  I will not bring up the R word again.  Im ready for some games.  Best time of year for sure. 

Lionfan 18

I apologize also, don't know what came over me. Sure wish the Bay fans would accept, really feel like I would have a better Saturday. I think poor Jacketman is probably hiding under his table sobbing...jk

Run N Punch

LF you are a good person.  I believe we both get a lil wound up but can easily forgive and apologize.  Thank you for the apology.  Lets get it out ppl.....Jacketman,  baseball kid, and fake deal lets be friends again.  I feel bad for exploding all over you kid of baseball lover.  I will step back and enjoy some great hs basketball.  And reminisce on how long ago I could play this great game

Catfish

I agree. Not all of them are cocky.  It's ok to be confident, but sometimes it's a little over the top. I also apologize if I offended any of the Bay fans.

Timberwolf08

I am not a Bay fan by any means, but for goodness sakes, if y'all are still talking about it two weeks later, obviously they were an excellent team who got outplayed one night. Such is the way it goes at tourney time. Bay probably wouldn't have repeated this year, but they should have gone deep in state. Getting beat at the wrong time doesn't change that. ICC getting knocked out first round doesn't take anything away from Bay's year, nor does it make them overrated. They got beaten at the wrong time and ICC fired up on just the right night.

Turd Ferguson

Just wondering if the GF buzzards were still in the running?? Also wondering what kind of shoes bay purchased?  Go Pirates. Keep your old shoes! The turd has spoken   8)...  ps. Anyone ever see backboard on here anymore? Heard he was in jail for some nasty stuff.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Turd Ferguson on March 08, 2014, 05:01:16 pm
Just wondering if the GF buzzards were still in the running?? Also wondering what kind of shoes bay purchased?  Go Pirates. Keep your old shoes! The turd has spoken   8)...  ps. Anyone ever see backboard on here anymore? Heard he was in jail for some nasty stuff.

Permanently banned i believe lol....sexual innuendo towards an admin is frowned upon

Turd Ferguson

lol.....he was never the smart one.

Shady

I'd say Bay got the best shoes money can buy FUBU.

Run N Punch

Quote from: Shady on March 08, 2014, 07:06:46 pm
I'd say Bay got the best shoes money can buy FUBU.
+1

Run N Punch

I read an old floor sweeper thread that dude was stupid

Elvis

Bay was pretty good. Upsets do happen and have seen many times. Bay will be really good the next 2 seasons and then the numbers game will finally catch up with them pushing them up to 2 A again with growing enrollment. They might make another title run.

pootnscoot

I enjoy watching the Bay teams compete in basketball. Coach Brannen  is a top notch coach and the kids play hard for him. However, the fans/spectators are a difficult bunch to like.

Lionfan 18

I always wondered if shattered was really a floor sweeper or just a janitor that wanted too. Bay would have zero banners and real deal rings if they had stayed in 2A where they belong....Fact

Run N Punch

True that.  I bet backboard is a fat kid that got beat up in school now a constable of some small town wearing swat gear

Run N Punch

He is the best shooter in class A!!!

Turd Ferguson

I started out wanting to beat down Shattered because of his big mouth and GF ties.....but I grew to feel sorry for him with his lack of smarts and basic spelling ability....he was a moron to be honest. But I did love confusing him and his GF heard with common math and English.....he will be missed.

DogsWin7

So he was a troll??       Geez.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on March 10, 2014, 10:01:40 pm
So he was a troll??       Geez.

I'm not sure he was a troll...cause he wasn't trying to get responses out of anybody...just more or less lived in his own little world...

Turd Ferguson

I'm sure he look like that of a troll....but I think some of his horrific stories were true.....what was really disturbing was I think he enjoyed the abuse.....goats and all. He was just a lonely GF buzzard lookin for attention is my guess.

Run N Punch

He was different that's for sure

Turd Ferguson

Just saw on ESPN.....Phil Jackson put in app at Concord to be assistant coach under Cornett.....Claims Cornett is the new Zen master.....

Run N Punch

He would be a great addition to any program

Turd Ferguson

Im Not sure about this but word on the street is that Concord is sending"Poo" Phillips out on the recruiting trail next week. He will hit be hitting the hot spots in the area known for their basketball knowledge and expertise......areas include Wilburn, Wolf Bayou and Banner Loop . Not sure if its legal but "Poo" will be handing out complimentary bags of Jolly Ranchers in assorted flavors with each recruiting visit. .......shhhhhhhhh

Moonshiner

Quote from: Turd Ferguson on March 11, 2014, 08:57:31 am
Im Not sure about this but word on the street is that Concord is sending"Poo" Phillips out on the recruiting trail next week. He will hit be hitting the hot spots in the area known for their basketball knowledge and expertise......areas include Wilburn, Wolf Bayou and Banner Loop . Not sure if its legal but "Poo" will be handing out complimentary bags of Jolly Ranchers in assorted flavors with each recruiting visit. .......shhhhhhhhh

Dude, you've got the coolest username......but some of your posts are just weird.  ???  ;D

Run N Punch

Tell me more about this master recruiter Poo Phillips

Turd Ferguson

There is very little known about this Poo fellow......keeps in hiding until you need a garbage bag full of Jolly Ranchers and ......... BOOOOM hes on ya like a ninja! His mom was well know for the best beer battered biscuits in the state.....besides that not much known...he is like Concords Sasquatch

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas