• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I apologize to Bay

Started by Run N Punch, March 03, 2014, 08:40:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Turd Ferguson

Quote from: Moonshiner on March 11, 2014, 12:22:13 pm
Quote from: Turd Ferguson on March 11, 2014, 08:57:31 am
I'm Not sure about this but word on the street is that Concord is sending"Poo" Phillips out on the recruiting trail next week. He will hit be hitting the hot spots in the area known for their basketball knowledge and expertise......areas include Wilburn, Wolf Bayou and Banner Loop . Not sure if its legal but "Poo" will be handing out complimentary bags of Jolly Ranchers in assorted flavors with each recruiting visit. .......

Dude, you've got the coolest username......but some of your posts are just weird.  ???  ;D

Thank you moonshiner my man......I have been called a TREND setter by many and a super model by others... I prefer to think of myself as the perfect mixture of both......I feel my posts bring important information to the many fans of the Turdman  as well as excitement ....I feel like when I'm on here people can see the real me and not judge me just my unbelievably sexy good looks. Once again thanks and props to my boys at the PIRATES den.

Turd Ferguson

Quote from: Moonshiner on March 11, 2014, 12:22:13 pm
Quote from: Turd Ferguson on March 11, 2014, 08:57:31 am
I'm Not sure about this but word on the street is that Concord is sending"Poo" Phillips out on the recruiting trail next week. He will hit be hitting the hot spots in the area known for their basketball knowledge and expertise......areas include Wilburn, Wolf Bayou and Banner Loop . Not sure if its legal but "Poo" will be handing out complimentary bags of Jolly Ranchers in assorted flavors with each recruiting visit. .......shhhhhhhhh

Dude, you've got the coolest username......but some of your posts are just weird.  ???  ;D

Thank you my friend.....its nice to post on here where I cannot be seen.....usually when people see me they automatically think hey this guy is a super model or hey look its Thor or Ive even heard people say hey he looks like Brad Pit but 10 times sexier.....it really gets old.....but enough about me and my troubles.....props to my boys from Concord.....I'm pumped! And to the middle KC EMR...

Run N Punch

pootnscoot

Had a Bay fan in the store yesterday. After exchanging opinions  of the ICC loss, I have decided to revoke all apologies ever issued by myself.

Run N Punch

Haha was it baseball boy?  He has a way with words and predicting the future

Turd Ferguson

Bay should not be mentioned from thos point foward. Unless we are talking gymnastics!

Lionfan 18

Quote from: pootnscoot on March 13, 2014, 09:28:33 am
Had a Bay fan in the store yesterday. After exchanging opinions  of the ICC loss, I have decided to revoke all apologies ever issued by myself.
Did he try to buy you a Ring?

Bayhoopfan13

You know your the best 1A program in the state when it's the day before the finals and you still have morons like all of y'all on here talking about Bay hahaha.

Turd Ferguson

Don't flatter yourself......anyway.....any more sightings?

NEA Razorback olfan

Bay has one of the most respected boys program in the State. They have a young team this year and came up a little short. They will be back next year!!  If y'all need a game contact Bobby Gross From Brookland we will be glad to play!!!

Lionfan 18

Word is Bay has the next Nadia Comaneci signed up for their highly ranked gymnastics program and her 83 yr old mom is a heckuva cook

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Lionfan 18 on March 13, 2014, 08:37:21 pm
Word is Bay has the next Nadia Comaneci signed up for their highly ranked gymnastics program and her 83 yr old mom is a heckuva cook

Word is more like Idiot !!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas