• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Get Together With 1A Posters

Started by Batman44, January 28, 2014, 04:43:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

J.D.

Sooooooo Concord an Nemo won. Where are we eating?

Batman44

Will have to let one of the posters call it, or let one from each school get together and decide

Run N Punch

Had the great pleasure of meeting this Batman fella and sure am glad I did.  Thx for the laughs.  Thx so much for everything

Turd Ferguson

Also met the batman.... very handsome man.

Batman44

You guys are just saying those things cause they're true. Lol As for the get together, what would be your suggestion, J D?

BasketballNeverStops

I would just like to say congratulations to Concord, Nemo Vista, and Cedar Ridge on great seasons. It was nice seeing you again tonight Batman. You're a great guy and I'm looking forward to seeing you and possibly the other posters soon.

Batman44

Not trying to be sarcastic here, but do you think we can get some of those Bay posters to attend. I know of one that will, if possible.

Batman44

Was good to see you also, BNS. You are a true fan, and a great asset to the team. They are/were lucky to have you.

Catfish

I can't believe I still haven't gotten to meet Batman!

J.D.

Quote from: Catfish on March 16, 2014, 12:08:38 am
I can't believe I still haven't gotten to meet Batman!

Dude. Y'all have been in the same building like 10 times now lol.

Far as where we meet I don't care lol.  Where's a place close to Concord?

Catfish

There is York Girls Cafe about 6 miles from Concord.

Batman44

Anyplace is fine with me, I leave that up to Concord fans, not to slight the Nemo Vista fans, they can have a say in it if they like, and I'm good with that. Just let me know when and where. Catfish, look forward to meeting you, and everyone else who is willing to 'come out'. Lol

Catfish

Quote from: Batman44 on March 16, 2014, 11:30:32 am
Anyplace is fine with me, I leave that up to Concord fans, not to slight the Nemo Vista fans, they can have a say in it if they like, and I'm good with that. Just let me know when and where. Catfish, look forward to meeting you, and everyone else who is willing to 'come out'. Lol

Y'all guys just let me know when and where and I will be there!

Batman44

It looks like someone from Concord is going to have to take the bull by the horns if we are going to do this. WHO is willing to step forward? In my opinion, we should have it asap, and it could be open to anyone who would like to attend, whether they post on here, or just a reader. I do have a list of several who has committed, but there may be others. Looking for that person who will say, it is going to be on this date, at this place, and would help if we had an idea of how many could/would attend. Concord, you're da man, lets do this. Again, I am not the ramrod of this thing, just think it could be a good thing.

Catfish

Ok everyone. I have an idea tell me what you think. This Friday March the 21st we could meet at the York girls cafe in Drasco. If you need directions, or if you want to come send me a message on here. I can call the cafe and tell them how many are coming! Everybody is welcome! Can't wait to meet everyone! If this place does not work let me know. I was thinking around 6 or 7 pm. Have a good day!

Batman44

arstatechamp13

Batman44

That's good news 13. Are you going to 'out' yourself:)

arstatechamp13

I would have "outted" myself at any time but I wouldn't know many of you guys if I saw you

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas