• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton Vs. Parkers Chapel

Started by sickwillie, September 15, 2017, 09:41:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

PC
32 (44.4%)
Hampton
40 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Voting closed: September 22, 2017, 09:45:28 pm

baseball13

Quote from: southarkdaddy on September 20, 2017, 11:20:32 am
Nope it's only possible for Hampton to lose.  And the rest of 2A will rejoice as they melt down back to irrelevance and will be off of fearless friday until 2018

win lose or win we will be here next week unlike the PC Faithful

dawgpound

Y'all know we only talk when we got something to talk about so we ain't going anywhere for several more years it looks like

sickwillie

Quote from: southarkdaddy on September 20, 2017, 11:20:32 am
Nope it's only possible for Hampton to lose.  And the rest of 2A will rejoice as they melt down back to irrelevance and will be off of fearless friday until 2018

Don't bite Hampton fans, the fisherman will move along soon.

BlueCrew4U

Quote from: Hornet_03 on September 20, 2017, 10:09:08 am
All jokes aside pc isn't ready for conference 3-0 or not  :)

Ask your Jr. High team how ready PC was for you last week.  :o

BlueCrew4U

Quote from: sickwillie on September 20, 2017, 10:26:45 am
I'll be the one to say that Woodlawn beats Parker's Chapel next week.... and then Bearden....... and then Rison.......

Well you just proved how little you really know if you think Woodlawn is going on a win streak like that.  ;D

sickwillie

Quote from: BlueCrew4U on September 20, 2017, 11:28:00 am
Well you just proved how little you really know if you think Woodlawn is going on a win streak like that.  ;D

You bigot, I was talking about the teams that are en route to beating PC.

Rida4Life

by definition.... pretty much everyone on FF is a bigot.

Hollerboy79

Quote from: Rida4Life on September 20, 2017, 11:32:41 am
by definition.... pretty much everyone on FF is a bigot.
This is true.

dawg duo

September 20, 2017, 11:55:54 am #358 Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 12:19:47 pm by dawg duo
Sure

Wildcatalumni21

Hampton by at least 3 scores. Too much experience and talent on defensive side of the ball

sickwillie

Hornet_03

Quote from: BlueCrew4U on September 20, 2017, 11:25:25 am
Ask your Jr. High team how ready PC was for you last week.  :o

we talking bout jr high? better take that stuff to threadless thursday .com

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on September 20, 2017, 12:02:32 pm
Hampton by at least 3 scores. Too much experience and talent on defensive side of the ball

Hold up now Eldofan thinks PC is the most experienced team! LOL!!

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 20, 2017, 12:46:52 pm
Well I am a Hector fan and from the 5-2A so what do I know lol

bearbacker52

wow it looks like there is five little pups here going after only five tits, mama dawg must be fat tired and ugly, i have not decided which one you mutts is the runt.

bulldawg2016

You should have picked a better name!! Bearbacker sounds a little ..... well you know!!

baseball13

Quote from: bearbacker52 on September 20, 2017, 01:08:08 pm
wow it looks like there is five little pups here going after only five tits, mama dawg must be fat tired and ugly, i have not decided which one you mutts is the runt.

I know you went to bearden but 5 pups and 5 tits means they all get to eat the same. we lost the runt sometime last year but the rest of us all are doing just fine. thanks for asking though.

dawgpound

Ima little bitty fella so I guess I am

gooze55

Quote from: Hornet_03 on September 20, 2017, 08:43:12 am
Anybody in the 8 AA can play the teams y'all played and go 3-0 besides maybe Woodlawn and Hermitage  Pc is in for a rude awakening, I'll even go out on a limb and say strong takes Pc spot in the playoffs this year
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ouch

trojanman

we would probably all be 2-1 with your schedule as well

trojanman

gooze how you gonna post something so childish after you make a whole thread about being childish?

old.dole

That post is one of the most childish things I've seen on this site gooze

SOUTHARK99

What else is there to say on this topic. I think sickwillie and boys have covered it all. Hampton wins by at least 13 to help them if there is a tie. 

bearbacker52

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 20, 2017, 01:11:14 pm
You should have picked a better name!! Bearbacker sounds a little ..... well you know!!

no I dont know, tell me...

dawgpound

Does a bear backup in the woods?

bearbacker52

September 20, 2017, 03:03:26 pm #375 Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 03:18:03 pm by bearbacker52
Quote from: dawgpound on September 20, 2017, 02:50:35 pm

yes

bearbacker52

September 20, 2017, 03:11:50 pm #376 Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 03:16:21 pm by bearbacker52
Quote from: dawgpound on September 20, 2017, 02:50:35 pm

is 13-3 considered a blowout??
Hampton   v. Bearden         Bearden leads series at , 13-3-0     Conference GameBearden leads series, 13-3-0

since some are stuck on stupid i mean history hear is more  since last years history was so epic..

P. Chapel V. Hampton   Parkers Chapel leads series at , 6-4-0Conference GameParkers Chapel leads series, 6-4-0

this says it all the rest is hype and bs...now get those tomato seeds in the ground.

dawgpound

baseball13

Quote from: bearbacker52 on September 20, 2017, 03:11:50 pm
is 13-3 considered a blowout??
Hampton   v. Bearden         Bearden leads series at , 13-3-0     Conference GameBearden leads series, 13-3-0

since some are stuck on stupid i mean history hear is more  since last years history was so epic..

P. Chapel V. Hampton   Parkers Chapel leads series at , 6-4-0Conference GameParkers Chapel leads series, 6-4-0

this says it all the rest is hype and bs...now get those tomato seeds in the ground.

i have not ever see a field of tomatoes in Hampton. and past records are in the past the record that matters is this year and the years in the future. for example after berry graduates bearden will be a once was.

dawgpound

That would be Bradley county planting tomatoes and your about 6 months to late

baseball13

Quote from: trojanman on September 20, 2017, 01:56:57 pm
we would probably all be 2-1 with your schedule as well

nope they would not they would be 1-2 but that's about as good as you will get. now if we played your schedule we would be 3-0.

old.dole

Why would most not be 2-1? Rison manhandled fordyce and y'all didn't. Rison is going to manhandle pretty much everyone except for maybe HG and they haven't looked good yet either. Even Bearden might get done in with all the starters out for the game and I had them picked in an upset.

dawgpound

Has bearden used starters yet they didn't in team camp then they didn't in 7 on 7 either just wondering if they are required to show up yet or they still playing aau ball

baseball13

Fordyce would beat the crap out of PC.

bearbacker52

Quote from: dawgpound on September 20, 2017, 03:53:08 pm
Has bearden used starters yet they didn't in team camp then they didn't in 7 on 7 either just wondering if they are required to show up yet or they still playing aau ball

dont knonw have not seen a game yet backwoods bart might know

dawgpound

bearbacker52

Quote from: dawgpound on September 20, 2017, 03:32:41 pm
That would be Bradley county planting tomatoes and your about 6 months to late

thanks for getting me up to speed agriculturally speaking, good luck to both teams friday night, safe travel and injury free..hampton dollar store zero balance on blue spray paint.

bear for life

Hey Hampton fans what ever happened to aaron stringfellow

dawg duo

Quote from: baseball13 on September 20, 2017, 04:33:26 pm
Fordyce would beat the crap out of PC.

If they played it would have been worse than the fordyce Rison game.

sickwillie

Quote from: bear for life on September 20, 2017, 05:39:43 pm
Hey Hampton fans what ever happened to aaron stringfellow

He's already been mentioned in this thread bud

bear for life

old.dole

My question is what would lead you to believe Fordyce would kick the crap out of em?

eldofan

Quote from: baseball13 on September 20, 2017, 11:24:09 am
win lose or win we will be here next week unlike the PC Faithful
Im not going anywhere !

eldofan

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 20, 2017, 12:46:52 pm
Show me that post !

bulldognation82

I hear them dawgs done wore all that blue paint off the sled. Pc better be ready them boys coming with it.

dawg duo

Quote from: old.dole on September 20, 2017, 06:41:52 pm
My question is what would lead you to believe Fordyce would kick the crap out of em?

Much better team, got a few new guys(new to SR high) that are coming in and showing out. That's just my opinion though, I know you have yours as well.

dirtysteve

Hampton will win this one, and there is absolutely no way PC could beat Fordyce. We are youg but theres no way PC would beat us. Hampton by 16

bulldawg2016

Quote from: eldofan on September 20, 2017, 07:22:25 pm
Show me that post !

Sorry about that! That was southarkdaddy that said that!

bulldognation82

Quote from: dirtysteve on September 20, 2017, 09:00:40 pm
Hampton will win this one, and there is absolutely no way PC could beat Fordyce. We are youg but theres no way PC would beat us. Hampton by 16

You know the deal

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas