• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My 4A Top 10

Started by JoshuaRug13, November 28, 2016, 07:38:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Should be the Highest out of These Teams?

Stuggart
8 (32%)
Dardy
2 (8%)
Gosnell
2 (8%)
Hamburg
4 (16%)
Ozark JV
9 (36%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: December 07, 2016, 02:18:23 pm

bigchief72455

Pocahontas lost the first round to Gravette this year. We had some key players injured that I would say influenced the outcome. No excuses. That is football. There is no room for coulda,woulda,shouldas. The game is played and a winner is determined. You don't like the outcome don't make an excuse. Come back the next year and fight for it again.

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: bigchief72455 on November 30, 2016, 09:34:56 am
Pocahontas lost the first round to Gravette this year. We had some key players injured that I would say influenced the outcome. No excuses. That is football. There is no room for coulda,woulda,shouldas. The game is played and a winner is determined. You don't like the outcome don't make an excuse. Come back the next year and fight for it again.

See fans like you are the few that admit and don't make excuses for their team.  I like that...better than pretty much 98% of the Hamburg fanbase...

HBG PRIDE

No one crying or making excuses. Just telling the truth. This forum is all about ones opinion and that's what I am giving. Yal the ones crying. Anytime  someone says something that goes against them, then it's attacked. Hamburg was attacked on here, by someone stating we were lucky. So if standing up for your team makes you bad, then I am bad. Good luck to the final four.

cuckoobird

You've made more excuses than CNN has for Hillary

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 30, 2016, 12:01:31 pm
You've made more excuses than CNN has for Hillary

Na more like all the mainstream media combined...

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on November 30, 2016, 12:05:25 pm
Na more like all the mainstream media combined...
You all are attacking me like I am Trump. I think you all are like the media.

HBG PRIDE

Cuck , I bet you ain't near as tough in person as you are on this board. Biggest Troll of all time. You shouldn't even be on here. This thread is for top ten teams.

cuckoobird

I'm not attacking you, I'm attacking ignorance and if the two go hand in hand, so be it

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 30, 2016, 12:09:38 pm
I'm not attacking you, I'm attacking ignorance and if the two go hand in hand, so be it
Well then attack yourself

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 30, 2016, 12:06:30 pm
You all are attacking me like I am Trump. I think you all are like the media.

Na we are attacking the member that has made excuses for their team's poor performance against Pea Ridge...

Now if you had not made mistakes you might have been in the game.  It's just like this week.  If Pea Ridge doesn't show up, they will get blown out.  Shiloh is tough, and will be tough to beat...so if we lose...which we have a good chance to do...I will not make excuses.  I will say why we lost (likely be mistakes on defense etc) and not make excuses like you.  It's just the way it goes...

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on November 30, 2016, 12:11:44 pm
Na we are attacking the member that has made excuses for their team's poor performance against Pea Ridge...

Now if you had not made mistakes you might have been in the game.  It's just like this week.  If Pea Ridge doesn't show up, they will get blown out.  Shiloh is tough, and will be tough to beat...so if we lose...which we have a good chance to do...I will not make excuses.  I will say why we lost (likely be mistakes on defense etc) and not make excuses like you.  It's just the way it goes...
whatever you say kid. When you say why you lost, it will be looked on as excuses.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 30, 2016, 12:09:02 pm
Cuck , I bet you ain't near as tough in person as you are on this board. Biggest Troll of all time. You shouldn't even be on here. This thread is for top ten teams.

What is your argument, that Hamburg should be undefeated or what? Or do you even know what you're arguing about?

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 30, 2016, 12:16:59 pm
whatever you say kid. When you say why you lost, it will be looked on as excuses.

No it won't.  It is quite different.

For example you keep saying "We spotted them 13 points on kickoffs" and "We had more 1st downs and PR was lucky they got those kickoffs or it would have been different!" then it is an excuse for you loss...that is part of the game.

If that was my team I would have said "Our kickoff coverage was not on par, and the offense did not make the plays to win this game.  You can't win very many games that way.  PR deserved that win and had the plan to win.  They are tough in all phases of the game."

That comment example I made is not an excuse...

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 30, 2016, 12:18:14 pm
What is your argument, that Hamburg should be undefeated or what? Or do you even know what you're arguing about?

+1

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on November 30, 2016, 12:20:21 pm
+1
I'm not arguing. I simply stated my opinion and was attacked like CNN on Trump. No we shouldn't be undefeated and No Stuttgart is not a top ten team.

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 30, 2016, 12:25:47 pm
I'm not arguing. I simply stated my opinion and was attacked like CNN on Trump. No we shouldn't be undefeated and No Stuttgart is not a top ten team.

Correction you stated your "biased, ignorant, and excuse filled opinion" and then stated (whined) that you were attacked.  Yes Stuttgart is a Top 10 team...sorry to burst that little bubble...at least they you know...competed with Warren...unlike Hamburg. 

In other news I am eating a nice hamburger tonight from the PR Concession Stand...

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 30, 2016, 12:25:47 pm

In your "opinion" why/how would Hamburg "man handle" Stuttgart? I assume you've seen Stuttgart play?

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on November 30, 2016, 12:29:00 pm
Correction you stated your "biased, ignorant, and excuse filled opinion" and then stated (whined) that you were attacked.  Yes Stuttgart is a Top 10 team...sorry to burst that little bubble...at least they you know...competed with Warren...unlike Hamburg. 

In other news I am eating a nice hamburger tonight from the PR Concession Stand...
Well if you want to compare scores. It took overtime for them to beat Monticello and we beat them by almost mercy rule.  Don't u have band practice or somthing kid.

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 30, 2016, 12:36:20 pm
In your "opinion" why/how would Hamburg "man handle" Stuttgart? I assume you've seen Stuttgart play?
Yes I have seen them and I said that mainly cause I can't stand that punk cuckooobird.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 30, 2016, 12:36:34 pm
Well if you want to compare scores. It took overtime for them to beat Monticello and we beat them by almost mercy rule.  Don't u have band practice or somthing kid.

So you're basing it off of that? When you said earlier that comparing scores is crap. That makes a lot of sense.

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 30, 2016, 12:38:28 am
Comparing scores is crap.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 30, 2016, 12:39:03 pm
Yes I have seen them and I said that mainly cause I can't stand that punk cuckooobird.

What game(s) have you seen of Stuttgart?

Ole Legend

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on November 30, 2016, 12:11:44 pm

They won't get blown out. It'll be a close game.

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: Ole Legend on November 30, 2016, 12:40:34 pm
They won't get blown out. It'll be a close game.

I know...

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 30, 2016, 12:36:34 pm

Nice hypocrisy...exposed!  You just said well comparing scores is crap...but now you are LOL!

Oh and band practice is in the morning...this kid is preparing for the Winter Concert!  Hope you come, we have worked hard on it!

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on November 30, 2016, 12:43:23 pm
I know...

Nice hypocrisy...exposed!  You just said well comparing scores is crap...but now you are LOL!

Oh and band practice is in the morning...this kid is preparing for the Winter Concert!  Hope you come, we have worked hard on it!
NO thanks.

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 30, 2016, 12:48:08 pm
NO thanks.

Okay that is fine.  Just a friendly invitation  :D

BTW where was the Hamburg band?  I mean, our band went down to Nashville!  No excuses for the Hamburg band showing up!  I am sure that is another excuse of yours...

"Our BAND wasn't there!  That is why we lost!  If we had our BAND there, we would have KILLED those Blackhawks!"

bigchief72455

32 teams enter. Only one champion crowned. Losses are going to happen.

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: bigchief72455 on November 30, 2016, 12:51:45 pm

Yes and the teams that win make the plays, keep their heads straight and show their toughness.  The losers don't do this.  Hamburg didn't do this...so they lost.  There is no excuse for that.  The punt return TD?  That is all on Hamburg...bad tackling on that play led to that big return...so it's obv. who the better team was that game.  In fact, it should have been 36-17, but they scored a late TD against a few backups  ;D

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: bigchief72455 on November 30, 2016, 12:51:45 pm

32 teams?

bigchief72455

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 30, 2016, 12:59:48 pm
32 teams?

He must have forgotten that 2 get buys...so it makes 30...

JoshuaRug13

I think HBG Pride knew he lost this one!  Ignorance "unofficially" defeated?

Maybe I should put Ozark JV at #7 and drop out Hamburg?

~WPS~

Why didn't PR's band perform at halftime at Nashville?

HBG PRIDE

November 30, 2016, 03:39:29 pm #82 Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 03:46:16 pm by HBG PRIDE
Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on November 30, 2016, 01:02:43 pm
I think HBG Pride knew he lost this one!  Ignorance "unofficially" defeated?

Maybe I should put Ozark JV at #7 and drop out Hamburg?
who cares kid??...your poll don't mean sh.. to me. You are real tuff behind a keyboard. I have forgotten more than most on this board will ever know about the game of football.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 30, 2016, 03:39:29 pm
who cares kid??...your poll don't mean sh.. to me. You are real tuff behind a keyboard. I have forgotten more than most on this board will ever know about the game of football.

You never answered my question. What Stuttgart games have you seen?

HBG PRIDE

November 30, 2016, 03:54:44 pm #84 Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 03:56:34 pm by HBG PRIDE
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 30, 2016, 03:49:48 pm
You never answered my question. What Stuttgart games have you seen?
Warren DeWitt Warren Monticello

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 30, 2016, 03:54:44 pm
Warren DeWitt Warren Monticello

How did you watch them?

And I'd like to hear your insight as to how Hamburg would "man handle" the Ricebirds.

HBG PRIDE

November 30, 2016, 04:01:53 pm #86 Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 04:04:08 pm by HBG PRIDE
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 30, 2016, 03:58:11 pm
How did you watch them?

And I'd like to hear your insight as to how Hamburg would "man handle" the Ricebirds.
Hudl....cause I don't like Cuck or Stuttgart is why !! and we are better!

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 30, 2016, 04:01:53 pm
Hudl....cause I don't like Cuck or Stuttgart is why !! and we are better!

Yeah, I can tell you really know a lot about football.  ::)

HBG PRIDE

November 30, 2016, 04:17:39 pm #88 Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 04:19:34 pm by HBG PRIDE
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 30, 2016, 04:06:27 pm
Yeah, I can tell you really know a lot about football.  ::)
Well Mr.Sugar, tell me why we wouldn't man handle yal?...What games have you seen of Hamburg this year and where did you see them??

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 30, 2016, 04:17:39 pm
Well Mr.Sugar, tell me why we wouldn't man handle yal?...What games have you seen of Hamburg this year and where did you see them??

I watched England live (online) and  a Warren replay online. I think it would've been a good game had we played. The Ricebirds aren't getting man handled by anybody the way they were playing at the end of the year.

prHOG13

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 30, 2016, 03:39:29 pm
That's two "you're real tough behind a keyboard, I'd like to see you say it to my face" type posts from you today, and you even threw in a bonus of "I've forgotten more football than most have ever known". Poor little guy got all worked up

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 30, 2016, 04:30:11 pm
I watched England live (online) and  a Warren replay online. I think it would've been a good game had we played. The Ricebirds aren't getting man handled by anybody the way they were playing at the end of the year.
I thought Stuttgart was a good team. Just don't tell Cuck I said that...honestly think Hamburg vs.Stuttgart would have been a good game.

AirWarren

Man. Y'all getting fired up.

Go down and hang out with the England girls. They are sensitive.

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: AirWarren on November 30, 2016, 04:44:10 pm
Man. Y'all getting fired up.

Go down and hang out with the England girls. They are sensitive.
So you know somthing about England girls?..lol

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: prHOG13 on November 30, 2016, 04:42:38 pm
That's two "you're real tough behind a keyboard, I'd like to see you say it to my face" type posts from you today, and you even threw in a bonus of "I've forgotten more football than most have ever known". Poor little guy got all worked up

I think this mentality is why Hamburg always seems to get into scuffles on the field.

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 30, 2016, 04:45:50 pm
I think this mentality is why Hamburg always seems to get into scuffles on the field.
probably

AirWarren

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 30, 2016, 04:45:11 pm
So you know somthing about England girls?..lol

NOT interested in delta folks. Haha

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: AirWarren on November 30, 2016, 04:53:44 pm
NOT interested in delta folks. Haha
Love the delta...don't like all those hills or the razorbacks...Mountains are pretty but they can keep em. Give me my flat ground.

cuckoobird

@HGBcried, I'm sorry if I offended you but if you're going to run with the big dog, you have to get off the porch. The sad thing is, I don't even have to try very hard with you, you're lack of intelligence makes it easy and if you think calling me a troll hurts my feelings, you're sadly mistaken, I wear my crown with pride. So, maybe you should quit before I have you running home to momma so she can wipe your little crocodile tears of your face. Since you are relatively new to the board, I'll let you know what my old screen name was. Bryanc which stands for Bryan Clawson, now I'm not hiding behind a keyboard...

#almasonic
#englandscoresagain

cuckoobird

Starting at the 49 sec mark, bill tells the story of HBGcried and myself, I'm pretty sure you guys know who is who...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas