• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My 4A Top 10

Started by JoshuaRug13, November 28, 2016, 07:38:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Should be the Highest out of These Teams?

Stuggart
8 (32%)
Dardy
2 (8%)
Gosnell
2 (8%)
Hamburg
4 (16%)
Ozark JV
9 (36%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: December 07, 2016, 02:18:23 pm

AirWarren

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 30, 2016, 05:01:12 pm
  Love the delta...don't like all those hills or the razorbacks...Mountains are pretty but they can keep em. Give me my flat ground.
K

AirWarren

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 30, 2016, 07:20:53 pm
@HGBcried, I'm sorry if I offended you but if you're going to run with the big dog, you have to get off the porch. The sad thing is, I don't even have to try very hard with you, you're lack of intelligence makes it easy and if you think calling me a troll hurts my feelings, you're sadly mistaken, I wear my crown with pride. So, maybe you should quit before I have you running home to momma so she can wipe your little crocodile tears of your face. Since you are relatively new to the board, I'll let you know what my old screen name was. Bryanc which stands for Bryan Clawson, now I'm not hiding behind a keyboard...

#almasonic
#englandscoresagain

I liked you better as bryanc
Haha

cuckoobird

Hey I've been nice pretty much all year until those 2a doormats started being obnoxious. They brought me out of retirement

Jack1990

BryanC was one of a kind! Lol

AirWarren

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 30, 2016, 08:07:47 pm
Hey I've been nice pretty much all year until those 2a doormats started being obnoxious. They brought me out of retirement

I know. The old me came out this week too.

I need to get solemn again haha

cuckoobird

Jacketman65

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 30, 2016, 04:30:11 pm
I watched England live (online) and  a Warren replay online. I think it would've been a good game had we played. The Ricebirds aren't getting man handled by anybody the way they were playing at the end of the year.
Marianna does come to mind!

Jacketman65

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 30, 2016, 07:20:53 pm
@HGBcried, I'm sorry if I offended you but if you're going to run with the big dog, you have to get off the porch. The sad thing is, I don't even have to try very hard with you, you're lack of intelligence makes it easy and if you think calling me a troll hurts my feelings, you're sadly mistaken, I wear my crown with pride. So, maybe you should quit before I have you running home to momma so she can wipe your little crocodile tears of your face. Since you are relatively new to the board, I'll let you know what my old screen name was. Bryanc which stands for Bryan Clawson, now I'm not hiding behind a keyboard...

#almasonic
#englandscoresagain
OMG! You are that clown that works at a fertilizer plant there in Stuttgart?

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 30, 2016, 08:07:47 pm
Lol

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 30, 2016, 03:39:29 pm
who cares kid??...your poll don't mean sh.. to me. You are real tuff behind a keyboard. I have forgotten more than most on this board will ever know about the game of football.

BWHAHAHA!

Sorry I can't stop laughing.  Can we put this in the HOF now or what? 

Also are you referring to yourself as one who knows nothing about the game of football? 

cuckoobird

@jacketman

No, I clean the rat traps at producers. Tell TSW I said hi

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: Jacketman65 on November 30, 2016, 09:25:20 pm
OMG! You are that clown that works at a fertilizer plant there in Stuttgart?

+1 this is too funny lol!

PrivateLesson

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 30, 2016, 11:38:05 pm
@jacketman

No, I clean the rat traps at producers. Tell TSW I said hi
Bahahhaha!   

PrivateLesson

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on December 01, 2016, 09:31:15 am
+1 this is too funny lol!
The school you attend allows cell phone use during class??

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: PrivateLesson on December 01, 2016, 09:56:51 am
The school you attend allows cell phone use during class??

Not on a cell phone.  We get chromebooks that we do our work on.  Since I usually work ahead, I have a lot of time...

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: ~WPS~ on November 30, 2016, 02:51:27 pm
Why didn't PR's band perform at halftime at Nashville?

We didn't perform because we didn't have our full band there.  We had most but our band director was like...na.  We did play 2 of our songs via the stands.  Another reason is we didn't want to bring our equipment like speakers and visuals on a 6 hour trip...risk of breaking those would be to much...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas