• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recount

Started by cuckoobird, November 26, 2016, 04:37:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cuckoobird

I here Nashville is demanding a recount in points scored. They feel they've been cheated...

LJ06

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 26, 2016, 04:37:22 pm
I here Nashville is demanding a recount in points scored. They feel they've been cheated...

Bunch of liberals

AirWarren

Youknowwhothisis

There was a sign at the Pea Ridge/Shiloh game that said Shiloh supports Hillary, Looks like it'll make another appearance ;D

beach bum

Nashville is proposing the new "Quarter College"... They want the winner to be who won more quarters and the final score to be irrelevant.

prHOG13

Nashville is just lucky we put in our sophomores before it got really ugly

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Youknowwhothisis on November 26, 2016, 04:44:57 pm
There was a sign at the Pea Ridge/Shiloh game that said Shiloh supports Hillary, Looks like it'll make another appearance ;D

As cute as that might be I can promise you the statement isn't true. A great insult however.

PiratePride03

This is by far the best thread on this forum lol.

scrapman

November 26, 2016, 06:19:33 pm #8 Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 06:33:43 pm by scrapman
Quote from: cuckoobird on November 26, 2016, 04:37:22 pm
I heard Stuttgart was having a recount to see if they broke a 500 record over the last 4 years.

cuckoobird

I hear Nashville players and fans wanted to come look at the Ricebird and Saints trophy cases to see what it looks like to have the most state championship trophies in 4a

Tigerdad2

I hear Nashville has lost to Prairie Grove, Lincoln, yes Lincoln, and Pea Ridge in the playoffs. 1-4a!!!!!

LJ06

Quote from: Tigerdad2 on November 26, 2016, 08:14:23 pm
I hear Nashville has lost to Prairie Grove, Lincoln, yes Lincoln, and Pea Ridge in the playoffs. 1-4a!!!!!

1-4A hasn't been kind to the Scrappers

scrapman

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 26, 2016, 08:02:31 pm
I hear Nashville players and fans wanted to come look at the Ricebird and Saints trophy cases to see what it looks like to have the most state championship trophies in 4a
At least were not Warren's little ....step brother.

LJ06

Quote from: scrapman on November 26, 2016, 08:18:22 pm
At least were not Warren's little ....step brother.

Whipping boy would have been the word of choice here

~WPS~

Quote from: LJ06 on November 26, 2016, 08:16:36 pm
1-4A hasn't been kind to the Scrappers
They were really kind last year, 2 mercy rules and a win in LR against the top 3. They aren't kind every year though. 1-4A has definitely turned into a top conference in the past few years.

LJ06

Quote from: ~WPS~ on November 26, 2016, 08:27:35 pm
They were really kind last year, 2 mercy rules and a win in LR against the top 3. They aren't kind every year though. 1-4A has definitely turned into a top conference in the past few years.

Well yeah Nashville was on a different level last year.

cuckoobird

November 26, 2016, 08:46:52 pm #16 Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 09:08:34 pm by cuckoobird
No, you are just Prairie Grove',  Pea Ridge, and Lincoln's whipping boy. Their grand total of state championships between the three of them zero

beach bum

Nashville don't want any Wing T!

scrapman

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 26, 2016, 08:02:31 pm
In the last 30 years Nashville has doubled the football state championships that stuttgart has.

cuckoobird

So we only count the last 30 years? I guess that makes you libs over there feel better about yourself. I've got a safe space somewhere on this forum if you need it. Btw, sorry your program has only been relevant for 30 years and you don't have the tradition of winning like the Ricebirds do.

scrapman

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 26, 2016, 09:15:37 pm
So we only count the last 30 years? I guess that makes you libs over there feel better about yourself. I've got a safe space somewhere on this forum if you need it. Btw, sorry your program has only been relevant for 30 years and you don't have the tradition of winning like the Ricebirds do.
Who has more all time wins and playoff wins? We can go there if you want to talk all time. I don't really care about championships with no face masks and leather helmets.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: scrapman on November 26, 2016, 09:19:05 pm
I don't really care about championships with no face masks and leather helmets.

You would if you had any.

Jacketman65

Just amazes me that you paddycakes finally have a winning season since winning it all in 12, and your egos have gone through the roof!

scrapman

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 26, 2016, 10:36:08 pm
You would if you had any.
I see you left out the first part of my quote. Congrats on a winning season by the way....been a while

cuckoobird

Those wins mean nothing. Championships mean everything. Congratulations on not being able to finish. You guys are more like Hillary than I thought

scrapman

Quote from: beach bum on November 26, 2016, 08:56:19 pm
Nashville don't want any Wing T!
Like 3-0 vs wing T in last 2 years.

jay nelvin

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 26, 2016, 09:15:37 pm
You need to do some research, Nashville has had dominate teams prior to 30 years ago.

beach bum

Quote from: scrapman on November 26, 2016, 11:27:31 pm
Like 3-0 vs wing T in last 2 years.

Prairie Grove would score 91 with this year's Wing T on Nashville just like you guys did against Idabel. You guys had to pad those stats somehow in meaningless non conference games.

cuckoobird

@jay nevlin those titles that the chicken coop courier gave to Nashville don't count. You have to go by AAA sanctioned titles only

jay nelvin

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 27, 2016, 11:31:57 am
@jay nevlin those titles that the chicken coop courier gave to Nashville don't count. You have to go by AAA sanctioned titles only
I just said they had dominant teams prior to 30 years ago.  Lol on the chicken coop courier.

FBfan79

Long story short... The crappers and the riceturds aren't in it this year.  Better luck next time.

scrapman

Quote from: beach bum on November 27, 2016, 10:05:22 am
Prairie Grove would score 91 with this year's Wing T on Nashville just like you guys did against Idabel. You guys had to pad those stats somehow in meaningless non conference games.
Double check your stats. It wasn't only in non conference. 

cuckoobird

November 28, 2016, 09:35:33 am #32 Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 10:10:38 am by cuckoobird
Just saw a report that Clinton, Stein, and Volarvich were seen having breakfast together before the recount officially starts. Maybe they should all be on the reality tv show, "The Biggest Loser," together. #3peasinapod

~WPS~

I love the fact that you talk about Nashville more than anybody on here. It makes my day. Our season is over and we are still the most talked about team. Keep it up. :)

STUNNA

so where will volarich be coaching next season?

prHOG13

Quote from: ~WPS~ on November 28, 2016, 09:45:39 am
I love the fact that you talk about Nashville more than anybody on here. It makes my day. Our season is over and we are still the most talked about team. Keep it up. :)
With the way y'all have puffed your collective chests out the last 2-3 years and how untouchable y'all have acted, it's only fair to get a little back.

cuckoobird

Quote from: ~WPS~ on November 28, 2016, 09:45:39 am
talked about in forms of admiration or respect are totally different than talked about facetiously or with impiety. Oh, and don't worry, you will be sick of me and FF before I'm done so don't try some lame jedi mind trick on me

~WPS~

Quote from: prHOG13 on November 28, 2016, 10:07:07 am
With the way y'all have puffed your collective chests out the last 2-3 years and how untouchable y'all have acted, it's only fair to get a little back.
Fine with me. Talk about Nashville all offseason if you want.

~WPS~

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 28, 2016, 10:07:25 am
talked about in forms of admiration or respect are totally different than talked about facetiously or with impiety. Oh, and don't worry, you will be sick of me and FF before I'm done so don't try some lame jedi mind trick on me
It doesn't have to be positive. I like that Nashville is on your mind.

prHOG13

Quote from: ~WPS~ on November 28, 2016, 10:52:09 am
Fine with me. Talk about Nashville all offseason if you want.
Personally, I don't care about y'all at all.

~WPS~

Quote from: prHOG13 on November 28, 2016, 10:59:03 am
Personally, I don't care about y'all at all.
You seem to. Most people don't talk about things they don't care about.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 28, 2016, 09:35:33 am
Just saw a report that Clinton, Stein, and Volarvich were seen having breakfast together before the recount officially starts. Maybe they should all be on the reality tv show, "The Biggest Loser," together. #3peasinapod

Nashville doesn't want to #MAGA.

They're with her.

prHOG13

Quote from: ~WPS~ on November 28, 2016, 11:00:16 am
Don't flatter yourself, babe. I know it hurts, but in the end it'll make you stronger

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: ~WPS~ on November 28, 2016, 11:00:16 am

Salty...lol

~WPS~

Actually I'm okay. It's basketball season now. I like basketball.

Ole Legend

Quote from: ~WPS~ on November 28, 2016, 12:25:56 pm

Pea Ridge will beat you in basketball too 😂😂

cuckoobird

The recount has just concluded and the results are shocking. Nashville is still owned by the 1-4a with a 25 point loss at home. Clinton, Stein, and Volarvich last seen protesting outside of scrapper stadium and have now been joined by Kaepernick, Whoopi, and Rosie. Nashville school board has issued statements saying safe spaces for cry ins and counseling will be made available to all in their time of need. A "Talk it out" session will be held at a vigil later this evening for those still needing a shoulder to cry on after hearing the results of the recount. Anyone still needing a place to process or reflect will have the opportunity for many days to come. It was also announced that anyone who may need additional coddling will be given an unending amount of time to deal with their emotions. Source: Chicken Coop Courier

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 28, 2016, 12:57:04 pm
The recount has just concluded and the results are shocking. Nashville is still owned by the 1-4a with a 25 point loss at home. Clinton, Stein, and Volarvich last seen protesting outside of scrapper stadium and have now been joined by Kaepernick, Whoopi, and Rosie. Nashville school board has issued statements saying safe spaces for cry ins and counseling will be made available to all in their time of need. A "Talk it out" session will be held at a vigil later this evening for those still needing a shoulder to cry on after hearing the results of the recount. Anyone still needing a place to process or reflect will have the opportunity for many days to come. It was also announced that anyone who may need additional coddling will be given an unending amount of time to deal with their emotions. Source: Chicken Coop Courier

That's not fair!!!!!

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: ~WPS~ on November 28, 2016, 12:25:56 pm

No you are salty, but that is fine.  At least the Basketball team has gotten some extra practice time in after that early exit...

~WPS~

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on November 28, 2016, 12:59:51 pm
No you are salty, but that is fine.  At least the Basketball team has gotten some extra practice time in after that early exit...
Yep should help the team get better instead of jumping right into conference games. Last time we had an early exit in football the basketball team made the final four for the first time.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas