• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Live Streamed Games this week

Started by by-stander, November 21, 2016, 02:49:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

by-stander

Who live streams games and what websites?

Thanks!

AirWarren

Ole Legend

Sports Guru

$aintMaximu$

SUGARTOWN

livingwithcause

hillbilly

hoskinsplace

Do you have to pay to use the Prairie Grove live streaming?

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: hoskinsplace on November 24, 2016, 07:29:24 pm
Do you have to pay to use the Prairie Grove live streaming?

No, and it is very good quality..   

prHOG13

The AAA charges a fee for schools to stream the playoff games, so a lot of schools will charge a fee to watch. The fee increases each round, and it's $5k for the championship.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: prHOG13 on November 25, 2016, 08:20:16 am
The AAA charges a fee for schools to stream the playoff games, so a lot of schools will charge a fee to watch. The fee increases each round, and it's $5k for the championship.

I have to pay 10 bucks to watch the Shiloh game last week (actually 10 for the month)... It was nice to watch the PG game for free.... PR/Nashville game was free too...

SUGARTOWN

November 25, 2016, 08:42:39 am #12 Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 10:19:22 am by SUGARTOWN
Quote from: prHOG13 on November 25, 2016, 08:20:16 am

The championships will be on TV live again, at least in the central Arkansas area.

hoskinsplace

$aintMaximu$

prHOG13

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 25, 2016, 08:21:40 am
I have to pay 10 bucks to watch the Shiloh game last week (actually 10 for the month)... It was nice to watch the PG game for free.... PR/Nashville game was free too...
Yeah, our admin made the decision to charge a fee for this round and will likely do the same for the next round if we get there. They don't want to do it, but it gets too expensive for a school to eat that cost alone.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: prHOG13 on November 25, 2016, 10:12:48 am
Yeah, our admin made the decision to charge a fee for this round and will likely do the same for the next round if we get there. They don't want to do it, but it gets too expensive for a school to eat that cost alone.

As long as the connection is good it is well worth it...

WPWells

It's still ridiculous that the AAA isn't about the kids. Instead they're a money-making venture

Lizard 47

Quote from: hillbilly on November 24, 2016, 02:58:22 pm
Doesn't Dardanelle live stream?
Dardanelle streams live and free. Go to Dardanelle public schools website and select watch sports live for the ustream link

Lizard 47

Charging for high school live stream is ridiculous. We pull in plenty at the gate. And when we travel we put in plenty at the opponent's gate. My parents live a long way off and they love our stream.

STUNNA

so i just registered to nfhs on my computer... now im trying to log in on phone and not letting me... has anyone else had this issue?

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: STUNNA on November 25, 2016, 02:09:56 pm
so i just registered to nfhs on my computer... now im trying to log in on phone and not letting me... has anyone else had this issue?

I'll try right now too..

STUNNA

$aintMaximu$

Any free games worth watching?  1-4A is rolling... Is the Warren game free?

STUNNA

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 25, 2016, 08:28:12 pm
Any free games worth watching?  1-4A is rolling... Is the Warren game free?

No nfhs

$aintMaximu$

Wonder if I can watch one game on phone and another on laptop?

$aintMaximu$

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas