• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How is Nashville basketball?

Started by Gray lizard, November 21, 2016, 09:02:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Gray lizard

I can not understand how everyone is letting the Nashville posters off so easy.  Just had to ask.  And by the way my team is playing basketball now as well.

daTruuuuf

I think the score showed all that was needed to be said.  Got outplayed, overpowered, and out-coached. Time to break out the round balls in that sweet new gym.

Jacketman65

Quote from: Gray lizard on November 21, 2016, 09:02:03 am
I can not understand how everyone is letting the Nashville posters off so easy.  Just had to ask.  And by the way my team is playing basketball now as well.
About as well as Stuttgart's I would suppose!  I did hear that the birds didn't have enough balls to go around for all of the players though!
By the way we are playing as well!

prHOG13

We're letting them off because no one really cares. There's more work to be done. Their season is over... if they start touting their team during the offseason, then we can remind them of that time Pea Ridge came to town.

kjjackson

Yeah, you'll have that memory for the rest of your life. The one time Pea Ridge beat Nashville.

prHOG13

Quote from: kjjackson on November 21, 2016, 10:01:48 am
Yeah, you'll have that memory for the rest of your life. The one time Pea Ridge beat Nashville.
I hope you walked over to Scrapper stadium and enjoyed the show

kjjackson

No, I didn't had better things to do. I really don't live my life through kids playing football.

Mr. Mercer

Coming from the feller who takes the time to post about kids playing high school football. Ha

prHOG13

Oh, that's the route you're gonna go. Cool

Maybe you should sign off of the HS football message board and not have formulas for determining spreads and the top defenses in the state then

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: kjjackson on November 21, 2016, 10:01:48 am

I have the memory of Shiloh spotting them 35 and then coming back to beat them, PG beating them, Lincoln beating them, Pea Ridge beating them....  Who knows what the future holds, not Nashville playing Friday night is all we know for sure...

kjjackson

Read slower, the post was about a boy that is already dreaming about remembering the time he watched a team beat Nashville.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: kjjackson on November 21, 2016, 10:17:11 am
Read slower, the post was about a boy that is already dreaming about remembering the time he watched a team beat Nashville.

Let us dream, we are living our lives through kids playing football....

~WPS~

Nashville should be pretty good in basketball this year. Probably will be preseason favorites to win conference and should make the state tournament.

kjjackson

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: ~WPS~ on November 21, 2016, 10:22:13 am
Nashville should be pretty good in basketball this year. Probably will be preseason favorites to win conference and should make the state tournament.

I haven't been to a basketball game in forever...  My daughter is in 7th grade cheer and they are covering for the high school a couple times... Looking forward to some basketball actually.  Also we play Greenland, where I graduated from.  So I will really be looking forward to those games...

Qhcaoc

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Qhcaoc on November 21, 2016, 01:18:27 pm
Best thread since Ozark JV

We need another thread  like that... That was great...

Gray lizard

Quote from: Qhcaoc on November 21, 2016, 01:18:27 pm
Best thread since Ozark JV

Heard from my second cousin that he saw the Nashville Basketball team in Little Rock.  They were at Jostens picking out rings.

MUFASA #2

How is Nashville Basketball teams defense this year? 

scrapman

Quote from: MUFASA #2 on November 21, 2016, 03:53:11 pm
How is Nashville Basketball teams defense this year?
Hopefully good enough to win 26 in a row.

MUFASA #2

They prolly allow less points in basketball than the football team if so they got a shot.

scrapman

Quote from: MUFASA #2 on November 21, 2016, 08:37:18 pm
They prolly allow less points in basketball than the football team if so they got a shot.
Hard to hold someone under 27

MUFASA #2

Quote from: scrapman on November 21, 2016, 09:07:27 pm
Hard to hold someone under 27
Just picking my friend. Yals win streak will probably stand for a very long time I'm sure.   

cuckoobird

Quote from: MUFASA #2 on November 22, 2016, 08:56:36 am
Just picking my friend. Yals win streak will probably stand for a very long time I'm sure.   
their win streak isn't even close to the all time

~WPS~

Wasn't even best for Nashville. We had a 33 game streak in 2005-07. But it may be awhile before another team in 4A or the state has a 26 game streak.

scrapman

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: ~WPS~ on November 22, 2016, 10:20:51 am
Wasn't even best for Nashville. We had a 33 game streak in 2005-07. But it may be awhile before another team in 4A or the state has a 26 game streak.

Prairie Grove has a chance IF they win it this year and finish 14-0. They weren't close to being beat in the 1-4A this year and may roll again next year.

WPWells

Tigerdad2

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 22, 2016, 11:02:55 am
Prairie Grove has a chance IF they win it this year and finish 14-0. They weren't close to being beat in the 1-4A this year and may roll again next year.
They will roll again next year

prHOG13

SUGARTOWN

November 24, 2016, 09:16:30 am #30 Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 08:39:19 am by SUGARTOWN
I'll be in Nashville today, I'll check in on basketball practice and give an update for y'all...

UPDATE: Not too many people in Nashville yesterday, I think they're all out searching for a defense. Maybe Santa will bring them one.

scrapman

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 24, 2016, 09:16:30 am
I'll be in Nashville today, I'll check in on basketball practice and give an update for y'all...

UPDATE: Not too many people in Nashville yesterday, I think they're all out searching for a defense. Maybe Santa will bring them one.
I hope so...he managed to bring Stuttgarthe a +500 record after several of not even breaking even. I wonder how that feels, not breaking even....any insight on that.

cuckoobird

8-4 = .500 record for Nashville math I guess...

~WPS~

cuckoobird

So, Nashville had the same when you generalize that much

~WPS~

beach bum

November 25, 2016, 06:24:32 pm #36 Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 06:26:33 pm by beach bum
Quote from: prHOG13 on November 22, 2016, 02:22:22 pm
Sure they will

Yes they will. They will probably be plugging in another coaches son at QB most likely along with the RB and TE/DE back..... That has spelt for a pretty good recipe for them this year. Won't be until 2018 until they fall off to "normal good" PG teams again. The high quality coaching and a couple classes of kids that will go to the next level to win is what has made them so good lately.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas