• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WARREN, PEA RIDGE AND PRAIRIE GROVE! WHOS THE BETTER TEAM THREAD PART 2!

Started by Lumberjacks714, November 19, 2016, 07:42:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumberjacks714

OverPrivileged

Youknowwhothisis

PR and PG in the finals would be GREAT, I'd take the ridge in that rematch

STUNNA

Hard to say... I think warren has the most talent of the three... but I think they would have to win a shootout against prairie grove a lot because of their offensive scheme.

ISU7

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Right now with three of the 8 teams left being from 1-4a, got to give the nod to one of those teams maybe. Especially with Pea Ridge dominating the team most people had at #1 for the last two years.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on November 23, 2016, 11:21:30 am
Right now with three of the 8 teams left being from 1-4a, got to give the nod to one of those teams maybe. Especially with Pea Ridge dominating the team most people had at #1 for the last two years.

Definitely not Warren, Warren is lucky to even field a team.... Anybody buying this?  :)

sportsguy80

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 23, 2016, 01:09:44 pm
Definitely not Warren, Warren is lucky to even field a team.... Anybody buying this?  :)
I hope that's a joke right? I'm just waiting to see a potential  Warren/Robinson vs PG matchup for a trip to WMS.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: sportsguy80 on November 23, 2016, 02:42:32 pm
I hope that's a joke right? I'm just waiting to see a potential  Warren/Robinson vs PG matchup for a trip to WMS.

That's the posturing the Warren fans are taking... I ain't buying it...   You will get to see that match up for sure...

AirWarren

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 23, 2016, 01:09:44 pm

Buy it sir. Buy it all!

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 23, 2016, 02:47:46 pm
That's the posturing the Warren fans are taking... I ain't buying it...   You will get to see that match up for sure...
I'm being serious.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas