• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prairie Grove vs. Gosnell

Started by beach bum, November 18, 2016, 10:34:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

beach bum

#24 for you guys is a stud not only on offense but defense too

NEAfootball

The biggest difference I see is on the TE side #23 is knocking the DE so far inside you could drive Gosnells charter bus through the gap. PG has owned the line of scrimmage Gosnell is undersized and played way to high.

GHS_08

And just like I said. The onside kick plus the 4th down call gave them two touchdowns with 5 mi utes left in the half.

bodycounTT

Yes! Should have been too many guys on the field for the last TD of the half. #8 was still running off the field when the ball was snapped. Questionable...

NEAfootball

I don't disagree it was a bad call once the onside kick thing happen I can sort of see that logic but going for it on 4th and 11 was about as good a choice as Bilema made today not to take the points.

GHS_08

If you can't stop them you sure don't want to give them a short field. Make them work for it and maybe we get a stop or they make a mistake.

NEAfootball

It's funny that TE screen is something PG had run against them for a TD in the 04 playoff game and I saw that onside kick they had from a mile away just knowing how 04 went down. Gosnell is hurting themselves on the sweep play they are out numbered on the edge to the split end side. They need to move the backside TE over to create more players at the point of attack and wait for PG to shift that direction to run back to the weak side. Right now their is nobody to account for the safety walked up in the box but that's also why Disney is on an Island outside with McKinney and getting 1 on 1's

NEAfootball

Congrats to PG completely dominated the line of scrimmage from start to finish. QB made great decisions, lineman came off the ball well and #23 is an absolute animal on the down block running that's buck sweep.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas