• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The final 8.

Started by AirWarren, November 18, 2016, 09:56:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Pea Ridge
Hamburg
Dardanelle
Shiloh

Prairie Grove
Gosnell
Warren
Robinson

Congrats to all teams. It's always fun to be playing on the week of thanksgiving.

bigchief72455

Ozark lost. Gosnell from the 3-4A is there.

NEAfootball

AirWarren

Quote from: bigchief72455 on November 18, 2016, 09:57:33 pm
Ozark lost. Gosnell from the 3-4A is there.

My mistake. Read it wrong. Fixed.

AirWarren

$aintMaximu$

Don't stroke out on us :).....

beach bum

$aintMaximu$

Man I think this is the year for PG... They can be beat by a couple teams left but it is theirs to win...

beach bum

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 18, 2016, 10:00:42 pm
Man I think this is the year for PG... They can be beat by a couple teams left but it is theirs to win...

Robinson & Warren could.... also In a rematch of Shiloh or Pea Ridge it won't come as easy either if that were to happen. Man am I rooting for 3 out of 4 semifinalists to be from the 1-4A!

AirWarren

Count Warren out. We are barely fielding a team.

beach bum

Quote from: AirWarren on November 18, 2016, 10:03:35 pm
Count Warren out. We are barely fielding a team.

Warren by 2 scores over Robinson!

AirWarren

Quote from: beach bum on November 18, 2016, 10:04:23 pm
Warren by 2 scores over Robinson!

Warren is just thankful to be in the quarters.

beach bum

Quote from: AirWarren on November 18, 2016, 10:05:45 pm
Warren is just thankful to be in the quarters.

As long as Hamburg does not win and Warren was to lose... I'm not even from Warren and I wouldn't be able to bear hearing the Hamburger guys on here.

bigchief72455

Quote from: beach bum on November 18, 2016, 09:59:33 pm
+1.... They're just pumped a 3-4A team is winning!
Looks as of right now we are doing just about as well as the 7-4.

AirWarren

Quote from: beach bum on November 18, 2016, 10:08:22 pm
As long as Hamburg does not win and Warren was to lose... I'm not even from Warren and I wouldn't be able to bear hearing the Hamburger guys on here.

One game at a time.

beach bum

Quote from: bigchief72455 on November 18, 2016, 10:08:41 pm

+1...

AirWarren

Quote from: bigchief72455 on November 18, 2016, 10:08:41 pm

The 7-4a was garbage this year.

The best team is the 7 is still in it. A interception on the final drive saves Nashville from losing that game to them.

bigchief72455

Quote from: AirWarren on November 18, 2016, 10:10:43 pm

The best team is the 7 is still in it. A interception on the final drive saves Nashville from losing that game to them.
I don't disagree with you on that. I thought that Robinson would be the toughest 2 seed on the bracket.

AirWarren

Koilan Jackson, Miles Fells, Nate Page will be hard to contain. Along with that big TE.

Going to take a full 4 quarter defense to beat them. And our offense won't be able to sputter like tonight.

AirWarren

Last time Miles Fells played in Warren he had a Pulaski academy uniform on. He busted one on Warren and took it to the house.

$aintMaximu$

You can't ever count Warren out...  Great coach and talent can always find a way to win...

FBfan79

Lol

apache_alum_90

Imo I think it'll come down to an all 1-4a championship. Pea Ridge v. Prairie Grove.

MUFASA #2

Quote from: beach bum on November 18, 2016, 10:08:22 pm
No we have respect for Warren and want them to win, its just a huge game we never can win each year but the trash talk is the best it the state on here during that week. lol

Gray lizard

So if Dardanelle finds a way to win Friday night.  Would they play at home again?
I think the match ups are better for Dardanelle on the top brackets.  After the possible two best teams in history of the school.  It sure would be great to see these boys get it done.

JoshuaRug13

Pea Ridge and PG are almost locks for the Semis...don't know about the other 2 games...

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Gray lizard on November 21, 2016, 11:12:45 am
So if Dardanelle finds a way to win Friday night.  Would they play at home again?

Yes.

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on November 21, 2016, 12:07:52 pm
Pea Ridge and PG are almost locks for the Semis...don't know about the other 2 games...
Pea Ridge counting their chickens

Youknowwhothisis

Not really this is a band kid, you can bet these boys aren't overlooking them

MUFASA #2

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on November 21, 2016, 12:07:52 pm
At this point I don't think any team is a sure lock. I'm sure Friday night will be very interesting just like last week was, somebody that we think has the upper hand will probably fall out of the top teams left.   

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: Youknowwhothisis on November 21, 2016, 08:43:54 pm
Not really this is a band kid, you can bet these boys aren't overlooking them

I mean, just because I am a band kid, doesn't mean I know football. 

Really, I don't think PR is a lock honestly.  Hamburg is tough.  PG is probably the only SURE lock...

And yes the PR boys aren't overlooking anyone...that I can tell you.

ridgerunner

This time last week Nashville was a lock.

Lizard 47

Friday 4 teams will win and 4 teams will lose. The talk doesn't really matter, just what the players do or don't do on the field. Everyone one here should find a game to go to on Friday and see first hand the glory of the fight. Stats aren't really much without the experience of witnessing it live.

Mufasa

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 21, 2016, 08:20:55 pm
Pea Ridge counting their chickens
It goes with the territory up there with the whole Tyson thing.

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: Mufasa on November 24, 2016, 08:59:18 am
It goes with the territory up there with the whole Tyson thing.

Lol okay lol.  Again we aren't counting any chickens.  It is just that if Pea Ridge comes out and plays like they have had all year, then Hamburg is done for.  If they don't, then the game gets interesting...

AirItOut21

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on November 24, 2016, 11:33:17 am
Lol okay lol.  Again we aren't counting any chickens.  It is just that if Pea Ridge comes out and plays like they have had all year, then Hamburg is done for.  If they don't, then the game gets interesting...

Like they have all year? Prairie Grove says hello

MUFASA #2

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on November 24, 2016, 11:33:17 am
Lots of ifs. We was suppose to play Pokey and didn't we was supposed to play Nashville and didn't the game has to be played whoever plays the best wins all it is to it. Get them snare drums warmed up and turn us a cart wheel at half time! See yal tomorrow night.

Lumberjackfan1978

Good luck tomorrow night lions

HBG PRIDE

SCRAPYARD

True. But it will take more than that for y'all to pull it off, Good luck AW.

LJ06

Quote from: SCRAPYARD on November 25, 2016, 10:49:30 am
True. But it will take more than that for y'all to pull it off, Good luck AW.

Maybe not you guys did lose to Pea Ridge

STUNNA

footballcoach2015

Round 4:
Hamburg vs Dardanelle
PG vs Warren

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: LJ06 on November 25, 2016, 11:36:18 am
Maybe not you guys did lose to Pea Ridge
[/quote
All we can do is cheer and spectate.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas