• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren Lumberjacks Vs Joe T Robinson Senators at Warren. Quarterfinals. Let's get it started!!!!

Started by AirWarren, November 18, 2016, 09:30:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

MUFASA #2

Romeo

AirWarren

RyanLR

Good season guys. Those early turnovers and deficit were too much to overcome. Good luck Warren at Prairie Grove.

Scrapper Faithful

Congrats Warren Lumberjacks. Much respect for you all as always. Glad to see some Orange and Black still playing. Best of luck!!

AirWarren

Quote from: RyanLR on November 25, 2016, 09:45:53 pm
Good season guys. Those early turnovers and deficit were too much to overcome. Good luck Warren at Prairie Grove.

L of a game Robinson.

AirWarren

Carmine Scarpaglia

Aihh Wahren! This ain't fahkin' New Yahk! We don't say that crap on Southie! Game was gahbage! Good luck Lumbahjacks against the Tigahs!!

LJ06

That was a very good Robinson team that went down tonight. Hard fought game and they never quit.

bulldoghistorian

Glad I made it over for this game.
Turnovers really hurt Robinson, and Warren took advantage.

AirWarren

Quote from: LJ06 on November 25, 2016, 11:02:50 pm
That was a very good Robinson team that went down tonight. Hard fought game and they never quit.

That was some kind of game.

In the end coaching and playoff crunchtime experience was the difference. Along with solid defensive play for Warren.

AirWarren

#13 was a man on defense tonight. He jerked Jackson around several times like it was nothing. That's a sophomore vs an SEC commit.

bulldoghistorian

AirWarren

AirWarren

Couple of observations to close out this game.

Warren came out with power and hit Robinson over the top with ease. Got up 21-0 and shocked Joe T.

Our defense, came to play. Our secondary played the ball fantastic. Nate Page, Jackson, and Swoboda were non existent through the air.

Robinson came out wanting to sling it on us downfield. Warren secondary wasn't having it. It amazes me our secondary can play the ball so well but the hogs can.

Jackson and Fells in that tight set, deadly. Warren eventually adjusted, bent but didn't break.

When for Hayden, Dennis, and Byron going running and the pass game was on. You could tell Warren was ready tonight.

David Porter is as advertised. Great on defense. But Warren took advantage of a NOT so great Robinson secondary.

Koilan Jackson is something else.

Lumberjackfan1978

Superjack45

Man JTR has a good team they were as advertised just don't see how Nashville was better I think Nashville athletes peaked to early but with that being said.Was one of the better games I have seen in years glad I got a chance to witness it.  HL is what a heart personifies that young man fought all night long so impressed by him and glad to have him on our team.

LJ06

Quote from: Superjack45 on November 26, 2016, 10:10:59 am
Man JTR has a good team they were as advertised just don't see how Nashville was better I think Nashville athletes peaked to early but with that being said.Was one of the better games I have seen in years glad I got a chance to witness it.  HL is a what heart personifies that young man fought all night long so impressed by him and glad to have on our time.

Every single one of our boys left it all out on the field last night

STUNNA

AirWarren

Quote from: STUNNA on November 26, 2016, 10:23:49 am
Hayden might be the most underrated lumberjack in the Hembree era

Reminds me of that QB from booneville in 2013. Comes to play ball on both sides of the LOS.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on November 25, 2016, 11:45:45 pm
That was some kind of game.

In the end coaching and playoff crunchtime experience was the difference. Along with solid defensive play for Warren.
You only think Bo is a good coach when Warren wins. Many of us think it all the time.

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldman on November 26, 2016, 11:40:06 am
You only think Bo is a good coach when Warren wins. Many of us think it all the time.

Man, the cool weather has that casting arm flaccid.

cuckoobird

Replying to an old man and using the word flaccid just makes me laugh for some reason

AirWarren

Jack1990

After going through my wife's pictures of the game last night I just wanted to take a moment and say what a class act the players on both teams were. As soon as the final snap was made, Robinson's #18, I believe that is Hunter Swoboda, immediately began congratulating and shaking the hands of our players. You can almost see in the pictures that he was wishing them the best of luck and congratulating them on a game hard fought and well played. Have some great pictures of him and Hargis and Burks. Both teams showed great sportsmanship. Congratulations to Robinson on a great season.

LJ06

Quote from: Jack1990 on November 26, 2016, 05:43:08 pm
After going through my wife's pictures of the game last night I just wanted to take a moment and say what a class act the players on both teams were. As soon as the final snap was made, Robinson's #18, I believe that is Hunter Swoboda, immediately began congratulating and shaking the hands of our players. You can almost see in the pictures that he was wishing them the best of luck and congratulating them on a game hard fought and well played. Have some great pictures of him and Hargis and Burks. Both teams showed great sportsmanship. Congratulations to Robinson on a great season.

It was one of the best games I've witnessed Warren play. Robinson is a tremendous team and their fans were awesome as well. It was a shame somebody had to lose that game in the quarterfinals.

AirWarren

Quote from: Jack1990 on November 26, 2016, 05:43:08 pm

Robinson gets a bad rep for being a "Little Rock school", but the district has some great families and students.

Lumberjackfan1978

It was for sure a great game.Both teams played their hearts out and good sportsmanship by both teams.it was the best game I've seen in a long time.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas