• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren Lumberjacks Vs Joe T Robinson Senators at Warren. Quarterfinals. Let's get it started!!!!

Started by AirWarren, November 18, 2016, 09:30:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

7-4a falls this week. Let's get it jacks!!!!!

Sports Guru

AirWarren

Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on November 18, 2016, 09:34:31 pm
At first I said Robinson but I'm starting to think Warren wins this game

Warren defense looks like 2014.

This game will be like the arkadelphia/Warren in 2013. BIG GAME.

MUFASA #2

cuckoobird

AirWarren

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 18, 2016, 09:48:01 pm
I think the jacks win with ease. The 7-4a is a joke.

Think the mismatch will be the Robinson WR group vs our secondary.

Our running game is going to have to get going. But our defensive front and backers looked good tonight.

bigchief72455

If it were not for Pea Ridge showing up, I would have said this would be the best quarterfinal in the bracket. Still going to be a check of a game to see.

AirWarren

RyanLR

I've always respected the Jacks and I finally get to see a game there. Tons of tradition in that stadium. This is gonna be a good one!!

sportsguy80

AirWarren

Quote from: RyanLR on November 18, 2016, 10:25:05 pm
I've always respected the Jacks and I finally get to see a game there. Tons of tradition in that stadium. This is gonna be a good one!!

You coming down to Warren? I make the trip home.

AirWarren

sportsguy80

AirWarren

This is looking a lot like 2013. Same type of road.

#1 arkadelphia in the quarters. This year, #1 some of the season Joe T.

IF WE WIN, we play PG. In 2013, we went down to the wire with undefeated valley view. Hopefully we can find some of that magic to get to LR.

HBG PRIDE

AirWarren

AirWarren

Quote from: RyanLR on November 18, 2016, 10:25:05 pm

Will Robinson travel well?

RyanLR

Quote from: AirWarren on November 18, 2016, 11:01:31 pm
You coming down to Warren? I make the trip home.
Yeah I'm gonna come down. I've only ever been to Pine Bluff though so I'll have to get on Google Maps haha.

AirWarren

Quote from: RyanLR on November 18, 2016, 11:15:20 pm
Yeah I'm gonna come down. I've only ever been to Pine Bluff though so I'll have to get on Google Maps haha.

It's an easy shot PB south. You'll stay on the same highway for about 45 min. You'll see the stadium lights right when you pass the Warren city limits sign. Very easy.

Depending on your post thanksgiving appetite, Warren has some decent food options.

This game will tough for me. Got a baby in the Robinson district. :(

Lumberjackfan1978

AirWarren

RyanLR

Quote from: AirWarren on November 18, 2016, 11:14:27 pm
Will Robinson travel well?
Road game crowds have been decent. I imagine a game of this magnitude will bring a few more out of the woodwork.

AirWarren

Lumberjackfan1978

Chief_Osceola™

AirWarren

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 19, 2016, 12:17:46 am
SO, AW, who will you be rooting for?

I want Warren to win. But I'll support my daughter also. Tough situation haha.

Honestly, my daughter is still of the age where she doesn't care. She will shake her head and say "oh great, they play Warren" when I tell her haha. She gets tired of Warren winning and the Warren love. Deep down, she likes them though.

But I will get, "so daddy who are you going for?" Because I have always told her I will always be for her team. So yeah, this is a big one for the family ha.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: AirWarren on November 19, 2016, 12:25:13 am
I want Warren to win. But I'll support my daughter also. Tough situation haha.

Honestly, my daughter is still of the age where she doesn't care. She will shake her head and say "oh great, they play Warren" when I tell her haha. She gets tired of Warren winning and the Warren love. Deep down, she likes them though.

But I will get, "so daddy who are you going for?" Because I have always told her I will always be for her team. So yeah, this is a big one for the family ha.

It's either a win-win or lose-lose depending on how you look at it. I'm torn on this one too. The Hembrees (Bo's parents and brothers) were like my second family in college, and one of my former baseball players plays for Robinson.

bear for life

Overdahill

tough call; two of my favorites. I believe Joe T has the superior talent but they have performed below expectations at times in the past while Warren rarely does that. Gonna go with Warren at home in a tight one

STUNNA

Gonna be a tough one.. I'll go with tradition, better coach, and home field advantage in the big games!!!

Romeo

If I know coach Coach Hembree like I think I do, he's been preparing for this game ever since Robinson lost to Nashville. This Robinson team is probably more talented than the 2013 Arkadelphia team we faced in the quarterfinals. Were in for a battle.

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on November 19, 2016, 07:39:29 am
If I know coach Coach Hembree like I think I do, he's been preparing for this game ever since Robinson lost to Nashville. This Robinson team is probably more talented than the 2013 Arkadelphia team we faced in the quarterfinals. Were in for a battle.

Ok Lumberjack historian, do these two teams have any prior history between them?

AirWarren

Warren Lumberjacks
(12-0)
Points per game: 43
Points allowed: 20

Key Players:
Hayden Lassiter(QB)
Dennis Daniels(RB)
Treylon Burks(WR/LB)
Marcus Miller(DE)

Joe T. Robinson Senators
(11-1)
Points per game: 43
Points allowed: 14

Key Players:
Koilan Jackson(WR) Arkansas Razorback Commit
Myles Fells(RB/WR)  Navy Commit
Nate Page(WR)
Hunter Swoboda(TE)
David Porter(DT)

Romeo

Quote from: AirWarren on November 19, 2016, 09:50:21 am
Ok Lumberjack historian, do these two teams have any prior history between them?

I don't see any record of us playing Robinson. Looks like this is our first meeting.

RyanLR

2horsesANDmydog!

Robinson rely a lot on those fancy play calling wristbands. Lumberjacks are 60 percent good coaching and 40 percent raw talent and natural football instinct. Warren's qb reads defenses well and can adjust accordingly without all the fancy technology.

I'll say Warren wins big this game.

AirWarren

mharris31696

If I can get off work early enough I plan to make the trip from Arkadelphia for this one. Should be a dandy.

LJ06

AirWarren

Depending on thanksgiving plans, I may be making the trip home for this one.

AirWarren

Jimbo Morphis

AirWarren

2horsesANDmydog!

Quote from: AirWarren on November 19, 2016, 05:37:46 pm
Haha. Come on "old"man. You know an unhappy wife can make or break you hahaha.
Tell the wife that Kroger decided to open back up and you don't want to miss all the savings- it's won't ever happen but wives usually perk up like deer ears when they hear about savings ... ;D

2horsesANDmydog!

In close games Robinson rely on trick plays they stole from the old big 10 conference to win games. It's usually the one receiver lingering in the back that is the intended target. If Warren prepares for that, this just might be a near shut out.

2horsesANDmydog!

Warren/pea ridge your welcome for me giving you the formula to beat these teams ;). Unfortunately, I will see to it that Hamburg makes its first WMS appearance.

richboy

LJ06

AirWarren

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas