• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nashvilles championship rings for this year.

Started by Bigbossman, November 12, 2016, 09:51:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigbossman

We are running out of design ideas. Im thinking we should include the rest of the state, maybe have schools submit ideas. Just so everyone can feel like they played a part in our success.

LJ06

Quote from: Bigbossman on November 12, 2016, 09:51:31 am
We are running out of design ideas. Im thinking we should include the rest of the state, maybe have schools submit ideas. Just so everyone can feel like they played a part in our success.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch

Oldbadger

I say, just order them with 2016-20 engraved then you can use the same ring every year.  Why change the design, when the year is most important?lol

Maynard G Krebs

Your requests for ideas conjures up so many, but most are x-rated and not fit to post😀😀😀😀😜😜

BlackhawkDad

I think it will look nice with a Blackhawk on it.

cuckoobird

No way you could be running out of ideas. Other schools with more titles still have a few. But we are talking about a little dumber part of Arkansas though

Bigbossman

November 12, 2016, 05:46:41 pm #6 Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 05:53:08 pm by Bigbossman
Quote from: cuckoobird on November 12, 2016, 05:32:28 pm
No way you could be running out of ideas. Other schools with more titles still have a few. But we are talking about a little dumber part of Arkansas though
ive chased down that rabbit trail before. It ends with us reminding you guys that the mighty Scrapper nation is one of the most winning programs in the nation. And a reminder that several of the ricebird championships were won back in the leather helmet days.....deep down you Nashville will win out this year.

cuckoobird

I wasn't just referring to Stuttgart having more than you. There are several schools

LeftBench

This is possibly the lamest trash talk I've ever seen.

polksalet

scrapman

Negan4Life91

Lumberjackfan1978

Oldbadger

Let me remind the Scrappers to not be looking past the Blackhawks.  I remember on this very board a Nashville team whose posters were already looking ahead to traveling to Malvern when they showed up in NW Arkansas to play a little ole Lincoln team.  They had never heard of Lincoln.  Their season ended that night and they came away with their first ever first round playoff loss.  lol

Big Fan

bigchief72455

Lumberjackfan1978

cuckoobird

I think their fan buses are still in Warren too oldbadger

2horsesANDmydog!

We will see about that in 2 weeks....

Bigbossman

November 13, 2016, 02:14:39 pm #20 Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 02:16:32 pm by Bigbossman
Quote from: cuckoobird on November 13, 2016, 07:45:25 am
I think their fan buses are still in Warren too oldbadger
lincoln....not warren. Lol you prolly have warren on your mind...deep down you know yall hit the hardwood after this next week.

cuckoobird

Nope, 2012 we're going to take fan buses to Warren after you beat pg. Warren nor Nashville made it past that game

HBG PRIDE

Rice birds proved what they are last week....Jacks by 24

Treason756

Quote from: Oldbadger on November 12, 2016, 10:10:12 pm
Let me remind the Scrappers to not be looking past the Blackhawks.  I remember on this very board a Nashville team whose posters were already looking ahead to traveling to Malvern when they showed up in NW Arkansas to play a little ole Lincoln team.  They had never heard of Lincoln.  Their season ended that night and they came away with their first ever first round playoff loss.  lol

That was my senior year unfortunately

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: Treason756 on November 13, 2016, 07:00:44 pm
That was my senior year unfortunately
Naw...Yal go ahead and order your rings...lol

2horsesANDmydog!

Let the scrappers tell it, they are better then the Carolina Panthers and the Indiana Colts combine.

FBfan79

I'm sure you'll get some good suggestions

Redskin2015

Sigmund Sauer

I think it was this post alone that cursed their chances. :o

Maynard G Krebs

😂😂😂😅😂😂😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😅😅😂😂😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😂😂😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Well ring a ding ding

cuckoobird

Are the getting rings for winning that weak conference?!!

Mufasa

Certificates of Participation being mailed out this Monday.

AirWarren

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on November 18, 2016, 09:49:31 pm
😂😂😂😅😂😂😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😅😅😂😂😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😂😂😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Well ring a ding ding

I'm sad I don't get to see a breakdown of the 150,000,000 offensive yards they have accumulated over the season this week.

Marblehog

How was Nashvilles defense so bad this year?

ViloniaEaglestoWMS

AirWarren

Kanndie39

Their rings will look black and gold with a tiger on them saying Prairie Grove on them

2horsesANDmydog!

Maybe Nashville can bring the mood rings back in style..lol!
Honestly,  Nashville is a great team...9 times out of 10, scrappers would have beat PR, BUT.........

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: 2horsesANDmydog! on November 18, 2016, 10:13:49 pm
Maybe Nashville can bring the mood rings back in style..lol!
Honestly,  Nashville is a great team...9 times out of 10, scrappers would have beat PR, BUT.........

Closer to 4 out of 10....

iivydriff

Redskin2015

Lumberjackfan1978

LeftBench

This is the most fantastic thing I've seen on FF. Horribly weak trash talk comes back to make you look stupid that same week. I have absolutely nothing against Nashville whatsoever, but this is amazing.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: LeftBench on November 19, 2016, 12:58:29 am
This is the most fantastic thing I've seen on FF. Horribly weak trash talk comes back to make you look stupid that same week. I have absolutely nothing against Nashville whatsoever, but this is amazing.

It never fails. Karma is a B.

Overdahill

PGTIGERS09

OverPrivileged

It seemed last night like Nashville's best players only play offense most of the time.  Is that true?

AirWarren

Quote from: vegasbobcat on November 19, 2016, 08:43:22 am
It seemed last night like Nashville's best players only play offense most of the time.  Is that true?

No. It was always said that the "studs" play on defense during big games. Guess they missed the memo last night.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas