• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

State Champion Predictions

Started by PokeyRedskinStudentScout, November 04, 2016, 09:28:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Do You Think Will Win the 2016 4A State Football Championship? (Reset:Added all of top 10 teams)

Nashville
68 (51.5%)
Warren
8 (6.1%)
Robinson
16 (12.1%)
Prairie Grove
13 (9.8%)
Pea Ridge
4 (3%)
Shiloh Christian
0 (0%)
Ashdown
0 (0%)
Gosnell
7 (5.3%)
CAC
3 (2.3%)
Dumas
2 (1.5%)
Other
11 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 132

Voting closed: November 11, 2016, 08:28:56 am

Bigbossman

I like Nashville one that side of the bracket.....ALTOUGH THEY NEED NOT THINK THEY CAN STROLL RIGHT THROUGH! this nashville team has some amazing players, but they also make some mistakes that a team that is hungry will capitalize on. (Drop a kick off return on a team like robinson and it could be a game changer we have gotten lucky on that a few times this year) but if they man up, make their blocks, wrap up their tackles and run their studs i think they goto the big game.

The other side of the bracket will be a test. If any of you on that side are discounting robinson or ashdown then you are in for a ride. I would rather have my fingernails yanked out than give ashdown credit.....but they are a talent rich team, that have the ability to unload on a team at when everything is clicking, i dont see them making the big show, but for sure could crush your teams dreams......i think everyone on that side knows robinson is lethal. And i feel the same about warren.

My prediction. Nashville v. Warren and contrary to all the love rex nelson has given warren all year i feel like nashville walks away with the game.

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: Bigbossman on November 05, 2016, 10:36:20 pm
I like Nashville one that side of the bracket.....ALTOUGH THEY NEED NOT THINK THEY CAN STROLL RIGHT THROUGH! this nashville team has some amazing players, but they also make some mistakes that a team that is hungry will capitalize on. (Drop a kick off return on a team like robinson and it could be a game changer we have gotten lucky on that a few times this year) but if they man up, make their blocks, wrap up their tackles and run their studs i think they goto the big game.

The other side of the bracket will be a test. If any of you on that side are discounting robinson or ashdown then you are in for a ride. I would rather have my fingernails yanked out than give ashdown credit.....but they are a talent rich team, that have the ability to unload on a team at when everything is clicking, i dont see them making the big show, but for sure could crush your teams dreams......i think everyone on that side knows robinson is lethal. And i feel the same about warren.

My prediction. Nashville v. Warren and contrary to all the love rex nelson has given warren all year i feel like nashville walks away with the game.
Nashville has to come through Hamburg to get to Warren. Don't get to far ahead of yourself.

bigchief72455

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 05, 2016, 10:54:30 pm
Nashville has to come through Hamburg to get to Warren. Don't get to far ahead of yourself.
Hamburg has to get through Highland and Pocahontas before that.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: bigchief72455 on November 06, 2016, 12:37:06 am
Hamburg has to get through Highland and Pocahontas before that.
a lot of football left for sure

scrapman

Hamburg doesn't want that...trust me 

HBG PRIDE

November 06, 2016, 08:55:34 am #55 Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 09:02:25 am by HBG PRIDE
Quote from: scrapman on November 06, 2016, 08:17:02 am
Hamburg doesn't want that...trust me
TRUST ME...When Hamburg plays like they can. They can play with anybody . ...not predicting games or the future,  but that is a fact and yes they do want that.

LJ06

Quote from: Bigbossman on November 05, 2016, 10:36:20 pm

It would be just like last year, very close game in favor of Nashville I'm sure

scrapman

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 06, 2016, 08:55:34 am
  TRUST ME...When Hamburg plays like they can. They can play with anybody . ...not predicting games or the future,  but that is a fact and yes they do want that.
Sorry I'm not shaking with losses to a 2A and a 7 loss football team...get there first, then we can talk 

FootBallar21

This is an easy question,  Nashville is the clear pick.   Before seeing the bracket several weeks back I was going to pick Joe T Robinson to beat Nashville in a rematch and that could still happen ,  but they have their work cut out just to make it to Little Rock having to go thru Prairie Grove and Warren.   I think any of those 4 teams could win it all and if I had to pick someone outside of those 4 with a small chance it would be Ashdown just because they do have the talent.   But my pick would be Nashville over Prairie Grove 40-35

bigchief72455

Quote from: FootBallar21 on November 06, 2016, 09:50:05 am
This is an easy question,  Nashville is the clear pick.   Before seeing the bracket several weeks back I was going to pick Joe T Robinson to beat Nashville in a rematch and that could still happen ,  but they have their work cut out just to make it to Little Rock having to go thru Prairie Grove and Warren.   I think any of those 4 teams could win it all and if I had to pick someone outside of those 4 with a small chance it would be Ashdown just because they do have the talent.   But my pick would be Nashville over Prairie Grove 40-35
There are some really good matchups in those brackets.

mharris31696

I'll take the 5th seed from the 7-4A, Arkadelphia, to win it all. Haha, not really. After the Badgers lost to them I've said Nashville and until I'm proven wrong I'll keep that prediction. It would be nice to see Arkadelphia make a run like they did last year though.

Redskin2015

Hamburg has to come through pokey first

Bigbossman

When your a fan of the mighty scrapper nation its ok to get ahead of yourself. The late season belongs to us.

Mufasa

Hamburgs gonna treat those Scrappers to a heaping dose of humility. Y'all are just a rung on the ladder that we are taking to the title. Your basketball scores are the sign of a weak defense and we all know that defense wins championships.

Redskin2015

~WPS~

Quote from: Mufasa on November 06, 2016, 05:32:56 pm
Hamburgs gonna treat those Scrappers to a heaping dose of humility. Y'all are just a rung on the ladder that we are taking to the title. Your basketball scores are the sign of a weak defense and we all know that defense wins championships.
Poor guy.

SUGARTOWN

scrapman

Quote from: Mufasa on November 06, 2016, 05:32:56 pm
Again....scared. 

FootBallar21

This Nashville team might be the best 4A team I've watched in person since I had to play against the 2001 Warren team in the playoffs they definitely look like the real deal!

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: FootBallar21 on November 06, 2016, 09:04:01 pm
This Nashville team might be the best 4A team I've watched in person since I had to play against the 2001 Warren team in the playoffs they definitely look like the real deal!
Nashville looks really good on offense. I have seen a lot better defenses, but who knows they may be the next 4a champs

Oldbadger

Getting back to the topic of the string.  It will be Nashville or Robinson. I pick Nashville.  I don't think anyone can out score them! lol.

STUNNA

FootBallar21

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 06, 2016, 10:29:08 pm
Nashville looks really good on offense. I have seen a lot better defenses, but who knows they may be the next 4a champs

I think their defense can surprise some people when it needs to ,  they have played Adcock the Arkansas Committed lineman on the D-line at times to help and in the Mena game their defense really came to play.   But that offense is where it is at I don't see anyone holding them under 35 points.

Mr. Mercer

Robinson held them to 31. 7 points in the second half.

~WPS~

I don't really think people need reassurance, but Robinson is for real folks.

MUFASA #2

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: ~WPS~ on November 07, 2016, 09:55:19 am
I don't really think people need reassurance, but Robinson is for real folks.
agree so is Nashville, PG, and Warren

BIGRED15

pokey wins every play off game by mercy rule then wins champ game by 30

MUFASA #2

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on November 07, 2016, 11:20:51 pm
agree so is Nashville, PG, and Warren
Lions roar back and make it to the finals!

Youknowwhothisis

only about 20% of these votes still have a chance to be right

prHOG13

lmbo at the Hamburg/Scrapper banter on this page when both of y'all got put out by the same program

Gray lizard

My pick is still good along with 13 other folks.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas