• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dumas

Started by by-stander, October 22, 2016, 10:35:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

by-stander

What's your thoughts? Contenders?

LJ06

Good team this season. Good rushing attack that will give some teams matchup problems and a salty defense to boot. Much improved from last season. They will likely capture the 3rd seed in 8-4A. They have a pretty good draw with that 3rd seed in the playoffs.

AirWarren

Big on the lines. Fast. Aggressive defense. They will be tough.

HBG PRIDE

October 22, 2016, 11:09:08 am #3 Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 11:52:26 am by HBG PRIDE
Definitely most improved team in 84a. I expect a tough game with yal. Dumas coach has done great job.

Lumberjackfan1978

Definitely most improved team in 84a

Pat Swilling

Glad to See Bobcats having success. Dumas has always been a Diamond in the Rough type of place.  Its good for the 8 4A when this happens.

Pat Swilling

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: Pat Swilling on November 30, 2016, 09:40:27 am
Great season Cats!

Why did you bring back this thread?  Dumas is no longer relevant lol...

Pat Swilling

went from 0-10 to 8-4 in just 2 years.  lot of respect for that kind of turn around.

Youknowwhothisis

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on November 30, 2016, 09:48:41 am
He was congratulating his team on a Great season, so this is relevant, stop being all stuck up just because PR is still in it doesnt give you the right to talk about another team like that

STUNNA

Quote from: Youknowwhothisis on November 30, 2016, 10:10:06 am
He was congratulating his team on a Great season, so this is relevant, stop being all stuck up just because PR is still in it doesnt give you the right to talk about another team like that

Bingo

SUGARTOWN

Cut Pea Ridge some slack, after all, their school 10 has playoff wins all-time.

JoshuaRug13

Lol!  A thread from over a month ago started again!  Keep the slaps coming I love the hate!

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on November 30, 2016, 10:24:25 am
Lol!  A thread from over a month ago started again!  Keep the slaps coming I love the hate!

You weren't even on here a month ago.

Made

Quote from: Pat Swilling on November 30, 2016, 09:59:06 am
went from 0-10 to 8-4 in just 2 years.  lot of respect for that kind of turn around.
They did it once before as well.....except in year 2 they went 10-2-1

JoshuaRug13

JoshuaRug13

Oh and btw, I didn't have a problem with the comment itself.  I was wondering why a totally new thread was not started instead of bringing back a thread from when Dumas was still in the playoffs (or before the playoffs)

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on November 30, 2016, 10:37:57 am
Oh and btw, I didn't have a problem with the comment itself.  I was wondering why a totally new thread was not started instead of bringing back a thread from when Dumas was still in the playoffs (or before the playoffs)

Because there's no need to start a new thread when the topic already has a thread. That's how message boards work.

Pat Swilling

Didn't mean to cause a stir.  Just felt like giving Dumas some positive feedback.

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 30, 2016, 10:39:31 am
Because there's no need to start a new thread when the topic already has a thread. That's how message boards work.

You could have made a new thread saying "Congrats Dumas" or something...instead of bringing back a thread that was originally about Dumas and how they are contenders for the playoffs...because it's now totally irrelevant because

1.  They are no longer in the playoffs

so that leads to

2.  Their season is over

So yes, btw I think Dumas is the most improved team in the conference.  It would just have made more sense cause I was confused on why a thread about Dumas being a playoff contender was brought back instead of a new one being started about their season or something...lol

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: Pat Swilling on November 30, 2016, 10:41:16 am
Didn't mean to cause a stir.  Just felt like giving Dumas some positive feedback.

I wasn't trying to cause a stir, and I think that Dumas is the most improved team in the 4A.  However it would have been better if you made a new thread about their season instead of one that is technically "irrelevant" since they are out of the playoffs...that is what I meant when I said that...

But yes, I do agree that Dumas had a great season...

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on November 30, 2016, 10:42:36 am
You could have made a new thread saying "Congrats Dumas" or something...instead of bringing back a thread that was originally about Dumas and how they are contenders for the playoffs...because it's now totally irrelevant because

1.  They are no longer in the playoffs

so that leads to

2.  Their season is over

So yes, btw I think Dumas is the most improved team in the conference.  It would just have made more sense cause I was confused on why a thread about Dumas being a playoff contender was brought back instead of a new one being started about their season or something...lol

You're confused about a lot of things. You've been on here 10 days and started 8 threads.

Youknowwhothisis

Seriously, you need to calm it...

Pat Swilling

the title of the thread is simply: Dumas.  I guess I need an instruction manual on how to post on FF.

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: Youknowwhothisis on November 30, 2016, 10:47:53 am
Seriously, you need to calm it...

Who exactly?  Because I am quite calm right now lol...I am the one being bashed even after I admitted why I said something...so  ;D

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Pat Swilling on November 30, 2016, 10:48:37 am
the title of the thread is simply: Dumas.  I guess I need an instruction manual on how to post on FF.

No, it's not you that needs the manual.

Pat Swilling

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 30, 2016, 10:49:24 am
No, it's not you that needs the manual.

Okay SUGARTOWN I guess you are the God of FF and I will listen lol...I already admitted what I said.  You really are getting riled up about a band kid on a sports blog though...

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on November 30, 2016, 10:50:31 am
Okay SUGARTOWN I guess you are the God of FF and I will listen lol...I already admitted what I said.  You really are getting riled up about a band kid on a sports blog though...

For a "band kid", you sure seem to posting on here a lot. Not paying attention in class?

And yes, you would do well to listen to me.  8)

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 30, 2016, 10:52:28 am
For a "band kid", you sure seem to posting on here a lot. Not paying attention in class?

And yes, you would do well to listen to me.  8)

*Yawn* don't you have a job to do?  Or are you a stay at home mom  ???

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on November 30, 2016, 10:53:31 am
*Yawn* don't you have a job to do?  Or are you a stay at home mom  ???

When you're in a management position your time is flexible. If you paid attention in class you might know that.

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 30, 2016, 10:55:50 am
When you're in a management position your time is flexible. If you paid attention in class you might know that.

Actually, I have a 4 point GPA and a 32 on the ACT...but you know, I don't pay attention in class...

If you have those kind of grades you know, you have a lot of time on your hands  :o

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on November 30, 2016, 10:57:08 am
Actually, I have a 4 point GPA and a 32 on the ACT.

Sure you do.

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 30, 2016, 10:58:47 am
Sure you do.

If you don't believe me that is fine lol...you are acting like a child now.  Complaining and now accusing a high school kid of lying.  Very "grown up" of you  :o

Keep it up, it's funny!

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on November 30, 2016, 11:00:18 am
If you don't believe me that is fine lol...you are acting like a child now.  Complaining and now accusing a high school kid of lying.  Very "grown up" of you  :o

Keep it up, it's funny!

I'm not sure you're really even a high school kid. Not that it matters, there are people of all ages on here making fools of themselves. You're just the flavor of the week.  :D

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 30, 2016, 11:02:22 am
I'm not sure you're really even a high school kid. Not that it matters, there are people of all ages on here making fools of themselves. You're just the flavor of the week.  :D

*Cough* Yeah totally.  Totally making a fool of myself...accusing people of lying and going off subject.  *Cough* what a horrible person I am  :o

Lol Mr. Know it All...

You want confirmation I am in High School?  Come on down to Pea Ridge for the Shiloh game.  I'll be dressed in my band uniform, snare drum, I'll give you a little "Howdy!"

JoshuaRug13

Now on subject, once again, I think Dumas had a great year and is the most improved team in the 4A...let me make that clear that I think that.  They are really going to be good next year!

Pat Swilling

yes.  they were down and out past few years.  I remember few years ago when that group featuring Darion Griswold came through.  tough team.

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: Pat Swilling on November 30, 2016, 11:13:52 am
yes.  they were down and out past few years.  I remember few years ago when that group featuring Darion Griswold came through.  tough team.

They will be a force for the next few years...it's always due for teams.  Pea Ridge was like that for a few years and now the big time results are coming in...so Dumas is due for that...

Pat Swilling

and its always fun seeing David beat Goliath every so often. 

Lumberjackfan1978

he has the right to congratulate his team on an improved season no harm done

LJ06

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on November 30, 2016, 11:40:40 pm

Plus it's a Dumas thread lol

Jimbo Morphis

Says the guy who starts a thread every hour.

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on November 30, 2016, 11:40:40 pm

Quite a while ago actually.  Already have made up and we are all cool...don't keep beating a dead horse  :)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas