• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booneville @ Charleston

Started by WPWells, October 23, 2014, 06:07:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick the winner

Charleston by TD or less
16 (13.2%)
Charleston by more than a TD
58 (47.9%)
Booneville by TD or less
30 (24.8%)
Booneville by more than a TD
17 (14%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Voting closed: October 31, 2014, 07:41:39 pm

WPWells

I know the players and coaches are focusing on this week but that doesn't mean that we have to

I say Charleston by 14

OLDSCHOOL82

adaptedtigerfan

OLDSCHOOL82

Nope.  Gonna wait and see how many starters we are gonna have out before I predict how bad we will beat y'all.

macadoshis

I'm going to say Tigers by 21. 

Jabali

Booneville by 28 Thursday, by 14 on Friday.

nastynice

12th man, you just couldn't wait, could you?

HorseFeathers

Booneville concedes the game, concedes the 2 seed to Lamar, and gives us the state championship game we all wanted before the season, right?

OLDSCHOOL82

Would be an awesome final.  3rd seed is the best seed.

ATU

Last time i looked Chs plays Lavaca this week.Worry about Bonneville next week.

WPWells

Read my first post and take a chill pill. It's not like anyone was talking about Charleston-Lavaca, so why not talk about this?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: ATU on October 23, 2014, 09:21:18 pm

Charleston plays a school in Utah this week?

Sorry I couldn't resist since I was getting nitpicked earlier today....gah!

nastynice

I'm with OLDSCHOOL on this one.  I'm gonna wait and see how many dress out before I give my final prediction. See what happens this friday first.

ATU

Quote from: HF on October 23, 2014, 09:24:34 pm
Quote from: ATU on October 23, 2014, 09:21:18 pm

Charleston plays a school in Utah this week?

Sorry I couldn't resist since I was getting nitpicked earlier today....gah!
That's cool i  just now noticed that i didn't spell Booneville right.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 23, 2014, 09:16:00 pm

Outside of the second round date with Smackover at their place it really is...

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: HF on October 23, 2014, 09:38:34 pm

The only thing that date will be doing is sending that person home packing with the bill left from dinner...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 23, 2014, 11:09:23 pm
Quote from: HF on October 23, 2014, 09:38:34 pm

The only thing that date will be doing is sending that person home packing with the bill left from dinner...

Man ya'll are terrible hosts, beat downs and give them the bill? Dang!

Big Red

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 23, 2014, 06:07:14 pm
I know the players and coaches are focusing on this week but that doesn't mean that we have to

I say Charleston by 14
LOL...  The players and coaches might not be either (the coaches might appear to be though).  I like your prediction at this point.  But its the first non-automatic victory for Chucktown this year. 

crmorrow24

Better be talking who does not want to come to Prescott 2nd rd.  Just Sayin..... ;D

nastynice

Did the weather lady say it was gonna rain fri and sat of next week?

adaptedtigerfan

I wonder if we can get 2010 tiger hazbeen to build us a poster for this game?

Jalkuranis

Quote from: crmorrow24 on October 24, 2014, 05:47:14 am
Better be talking who does not want to come to Prescott 2nd rd.  Just Sayin..... ;D

Better be talking about who Prescott doesn't want coming to town the 2nd round..... Just sayin..... ;D

Paperman

Should be a good game between two very good teams. Charleston has to be a touchdown or better favorite I would think. Booneville is very good, but I think the Tigers have the edge in this one.

mhs85grad

Having seen Charleston destroy Shiloh and watching Booneville play Mansfield i have to say Charleston looks to be the better team. Gonna say Tigers by at least two scores.

OLDSCHOOL82

eagle-fan

I think playing at Charleston makes them another 4-5 points advantage. Based on entire season of 8 games so far, I predict Charleston to cover a 12-14 point win. First quarter should be a good indication of what final will be. Prediction : :-\ 31-20

adaptedtigerfan

Alright ladies and gents..  It is here!!  I said it this summer and I'll say it again.... 
Charleston 42
Booneville 21

WPWells

BigMan15

HeadBussa08

Booneville isn't the same machine it was last year. Chuck by 13. closer than the experts think

arthurhawgerelli

Quote from: mhs85grad on October 24, 2014, 09:49:54 pm
Having seen Charleston destroy Shiloh and watching Booneville play Mansfield i have to say Charleston looks to be the better team. Gonna say Tigers by at least two scores.

I'm pretty sure Booneville's starting fullback played qb against Mansfield, so you may be using faulty judgment to call this one.

I've seen both, and I think it will be a great game.  With it being played at Charleston you almost have to give the edge to them (being the home team, not because Charleston would do anything crooked), but I'm predicting Booneville wins by less than a touchdown.  I would love to see this one, but I will have to be at another place that night.

Good luck to both teams.  Outstanding coaching staffs, administrations, and student bodies on both sides.  Whoever wins will not be an upset.  Too bad they won't be able to re-match in the state finals, but the state champion will play in this game.  It wouldn't surprise me if the winner doesn't win state, but the loser.  That's how good this competition is.

adaptedtigerfan

I sure figured this game would have more talk

mhs85grad

Quote from: arthurhawgerelli on October 25, 2014, 09:31:59 am
Quote from: mhs85grad on October 24, 2014, 09:49:54 pm

I'm pretty sure Booneville's starting fullback played qb against Mansfield, so you may be using faulty judgment to call this one.

I've seen both, and I think it will be a great game.  With it being played at Charleston you almost have to give the edge to them (being the home team, not because Charleston would do anything crooked), but I'm predicting Booneville wins by less than a touchdown.  I would love to see this one, but I will have to be at another place that night.

Good luck to both teams.  Outstanding coaching staffs, administrations, and student bodies on both sides.  Whoever wins will not be an upset.  Too bad they won't be able to re-match in the state finals, but the state champion will play in this game.  It wouldn't surprise me if the winner doesn't win state, but the loser.  That's how good this competition is.

My pick is based more on my observations of Boonevilles defense. Mansfield ran the ball well and had quite a few open receivers. Booneville will be able to run the ball but don't see them staying with the Charleston offense.

snoopy22

Quote from: Jalkuranis on October 24, 2014, 11:53:50 am
Quote from: crmorrow24 on October 24, 2014, 05:47:14 am

Better be talking about who Prescott doesn't want coming to town the 2nd round..... Just sayin..... ;D
It doesn't matter to us either way.

Longfellow

I said the same thing about Lamar, the only way Booneville wins is to score at least 50 points. And the way Charleston controls the clock, that is not likely.

Storey takes advantage of the Bearcat secondary and Charleston wins 47-29

Lineman

If b-ville scores 50, c-town scores 100 :P

WPWells

Longfellow are you going to make it to this one?

Longfellow

Quote from: Lineman on October 25, 2014, 07:11:52 pm
If b-ville scores 50, c-town scores 100 :P
The Tigers might get 100 anyway!

Mr.Fridaynight11

-Painted Fan-

October 25, 2014, 08:42:21 pm #39 Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 11:00:38 am by -Painted Fan-
Charleston is averaging 47 points, while giving up 14 points per game.
Booneville is averaging 36 points, while giving up 15 points per game.
The most points scored on both teams has been 28, by Lamar against Charleston, and by Dardanelle against Booneville.

KOJACK

I'm smelling an upset in this one. :o

Lineman

I don't think that is upset you're getting a whiff of, but I'd move upwind of what ever it is.

adaptedtigerfan

SuperTurfMonkey

I heard a rumor their will be two turf monkeys at Charleston friday night....lol.

KOJACK

What??? The super one will be there but you are telling me their will be "another" one their? He's pulling for Booneville right?

AnotherTurfMonkey

Quote from: KOJACK on October 25, 2014, 09:42:22 pm
What??? The super one will be there but you are telling me their will be "another" one their? He's pulling for Booneville right?
Say it ain't so!

I can't wait to see my good friend again.  I haven't seen him in almost a year.

SuperTurfMonkey

Quote from: KOJACK on October 25, 2014, 09:42:22 pm
now that's funny...lol😂

Lineman

October 25, 2014, 10:00:45 pm #47 Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 10:29:43 pm by Lineman
Need to have a ff reserved section.  Call it the monkey bars.

Longfellow

Seems like half of the 3A posters are gonna show up for this game!

adaptedtigerfan

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas