• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Most improved

Started by adaptedtigerfan, October 21, 2014, 11:01:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

adaptedtigerfan

Who has the most improved team in each conf over last year?   4-3a I say Danville.

Bwana

Bald Knob without question..

Proud Buckaroo

It's really hard to say in or conference. Smackover is starting back pretty much where they left off before the semi finals. If Prescott was still in our conference. I would have said them.

Pastureboy21

Longfellow

As much as it pains me to say this being from Two Rivers, Danville looks like a completely different team from the beginning of the season and especially last year.

oasistrader

In 3A-2 ,definitely Bald Knob .

bigcat72

Danville has a good coaching staff.

WildcatGrandpa13

Prescott for sure. They weren't the typical Prescott football team last year, but this year they are getting back in their groove

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 21, 2014, 11:10:23 am
It's really hard to say in or conference. Smackover is starting back pretty much where they left off before the semi finals. If Prescott was still in our conference. I would have said them.

I would still have to say Smackover, although they are defending conf champs.......lets face the facts.........they are miles ahead of where they were at this time last year, and I see no one else in the conference that has improved at all................I know the OWLS will get there bird feathers ruffled over that, and  they may beat us like a drum next week,  but I'm not seeing or reading about any improvements, Mcgehee sounds like they are  where they were last year, pretty solid.

FNLsupporter

Last year at this point in the season, BK was 1-6...this year, 6-1 with the only loss a 1 point OT loss to a top 10 team that beat BK 54-0 last year.  It is really hard to say Smackover or Prescott is most improved, as they were really tough teams last year as well. Just an opinion. Danville seems like they have improved quite a bit as well. 

BigMan15

I would say either danville or maybe even lavaca

KOJACK

crmorrow24

Quote from: WildcatGrandpa13 on October 21, 2014, 07:19:56 pm
Prescott for sure. They weren't the typical Prescott football team last year, but this year they are getting back in their groove
+1 What a turnaround for the Curley Wolves.

WPWells

WildcatGrandpa13

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 22, 2014, 07:57:52 am
It's remarkable!
I wouldn't say remarkable, but definitely a great turnaround ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas