• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rivercrest vs. Cedar Ridge

Started by redandgray, October 20, 2014, 03:48:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

redandgray

Rivercrest should win Friday night at home against Cedar Ridge. 
Cecil Langston should continue his great season.  He has 1,209 yards and 15 rushing TDs through 7 games.
What kind of offense does Cedar Ridge run?  Just curious.

Paperman

Multiple Wing. Scored 56 against Midland and 36 in win over Rector. 22 against Piggott, 6 in the other 4 games. 2 wins, 1 more than 2013. Defense is very suspect. Colts should have a field day.

Coltfan2005

Colts will hold it down not run the score up. That might be the only reason there is not a 60 point difference in this game.

redandgray

Yeah, Cedar Ridge has 2 wins....against a winless Rector team and a 1 win Midland team whose only win was against Rector.  Manila snapped their 20 game losing streak against the Timberwolves a few weeks back 16-8. 

DatBoot

We played well against Manila, we looked good in several aspects of the ball. Players played like they had a heart and they actually cared, and it wasn't the "all about me" atmosphere on the field. But then again our opponent wasn't the caliber of Hoxie or Osceola. I hope we come out on fire just the same this week none the less. I think we will need these to W's to carry over into a very well coached Melbourne team, and also the standout athletes of Osceola. Two tough teams to end the conf and start the playoffs.

#ColtPride

redandgray

Paperman

Colts should roll this week. Hope they have their act together at Melbourne and in the season ender just off Exit 48 on I-55.

redandgray

Yeah, last two games of the regular season will be tough!

Big Red Fan 54

If the Colts can play the last two games of the season the way they played Gosnell then they have a shot at winning both games. If they do not play to that level it will be veryt ough to beat Melbourne or Osceola. Either way it plays out I'm still rooting for the Colts to make a run in the playoffs. GO COLTS!!!

Paperman

I want to preface this comment with it is only my opinion. The comment is, I don't think the bracket draw is very favorable to conference 3A-3. Four of five teams are on the same side of the bracket and it is in the upper half with Charleston. I don't think more than one or two teams will see the second round and I don't think we are good enough to go farther than round two, I mean our conference. I like our young men, but I think the odds are definitely against us.

redandgray

Horrible play tonight. No passion. Worse execution especially line play on on defense!

ISU7

Quote from: Big Red Fan 54 on October 23, 2014, 04:43:31 pm
If the Colts can play the last two games of the season the way they played Gosnell then they have a shot at winning both games. If they do not play to that level it will be veryt ough to beat Melbourne or Osceola. Either way it plays out I'm still rooting for the Colts to make a run in the playoffs. GO COLTS!!!
The way the Colts are playing the only run they will make is too the bus too take a long ride to Smackover or Mcgehee...Manila played Cedar better than RC.....

bdubyab60

Quote from: ISU7 on October 25, 2014, 08:05:10 am
The way the Colts are playing the only run they will make is too the bus too take a long ride to Smackover or Mcgehee...Manila played Cedar better than RC.....
Its hard to be up for some games when you are pretty sure it will be an easy win. Osceola game will be the true test for RC and to see what they are really made of. Cause if they can't get up for that game then?

ISU7

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 25, 2014, 08:53:15 am
Quote from: ISU7 on October 25, 2014, 08:05:10 am
Its hard to be up for some games when you are pretty sure it will be an easy win. Osceola game will be the true test for RC and to see what they are really made of. Cause if they can't get up
for that game then?

Yea I know Bdub, just tryna light a fire under the Colts. No harm done. Great game by the Warriors last night vs Earle. Scales play with a passion for the game..

bdubyab60

Was a heck of a ballgame. Scales had 162 on the ground, 122 with 3tds passing. It was a good win for us for sure and thanks.

Luxora7

team was going through the motions....had several members of the team involved in a car crash before the game, with others members witnessing it..could have been a tragedy but by the grace of God they were being watched over..

State champs 2010

Colts didn't play to well last night. But I seen some young sophomores that really impressed me on both sides of the ball!! Good job colts better step it up for next weeks game!

redandgray

October 25, 2014, 06:15:23 pm #17 Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 07:01:30 pm by redandgray
Agree Luxora7! God was watching over them for sure!

ISU7

Quote from: Luxora7 on October 25, 2014, 10:11:18 am
team was going through the motions....had several members of the team involved in a car crash before the game, with others members witnessing it..could have been a tragedy but by the grace of God they were being watched over..
Wow thank God..

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas