• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Special Request

Started by 3cats, October 20, 2014, 10:31:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

3cats

I know that most of us come on to FF to get and share info on the teams we follow, but this board has become a very good source of community for many people.   Right now one of our very own has been thrown a curve ball and is really hurting.   I am sure that you have notice that WCD hasn't been posting very much this year.   He needs our prayers and support right now.   He is a great fan and a great man.   Let's cover him with prayer and support. 

Proud Buckaroo

Prayers from Smackover. May God be with him, and heel his pain.

redandgray

cdelaney

Always enjoyed his recaps of HA games. You can tell how much he loves high school football and especially his HA Wildcats. Although ECS not in the same conference as HA this year, I have looked for his posts after HA games and have missed them. Hope and prayers in your direction WCD. The Episcopal Choir (remember that one from last year?) is singing for you.

YC

One of the true gentlemen on this board.
Truly sorry he is having difficulty.
Prayers being lifted up.

-Painted Fan-

Great man and personal friend.
Prayers for you WCD!

DeeGee

WPWells

Bwana

Inigo Montoya

Prayers from HA. I miss him mucho.

Wolfdoll

snoopy22

BUCK FEVER

Foukeatraz

AmSycho

WCD

October 21, 2014, 08:49:32 am #15 Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 08:51:09 am by WCD
Sometimes life just doesn't go the way you planned. Life can be difficult and painful but in all things there is a purpose and a reason for changes in your life. I have had a very tough 2.5 years but it's now in the past and I am moving forward with the encouragement , strength and prayers from very good friends who have been there since day one.

I am grateful for all of you on FF who  have reached out to me offering up prayers on my behalf. I'm not quite back to normal (whatever that might be) but I hope to be back on the board posting the follow up of my beloved HA Wildcat football games.

I would like to offer this to any and all on the FF board. If you are experiencing difficulty, sadness or grief and you need someone to talk to, I am here and ready to listen. I don't have any magical words of wisdom. HOWEVER, I have a ton of experience hurting and grieving and getting through it. I will hold your conversation in confidence. Greif is TOO BIG to handle by yourself.

Again, thank you for all of your prayers.  I remain,

WCD ;D

3cats

Quote from: WCD on October 21, 2014, 08:49:32 am
Sometimes life just doesn't go the way you planned. Life can be difficult and painful but in all things there is a purpose and a reason for changes in your life. I have had a very tough 2.5 years but it's now in the past and I am moving forward with the encouragement , strength and prayers from very good friends who have been there since day one.

I am grateful for all of you on FF who  have reached out to me offering up prayers on my behalf. I'm not quite back to normal (whatever that might be) but I hope to be back on the board posting the follow up of my beloved HA Wildcat football games.

I would like to offer this to any and all on the FF board. If you are experiencing difficulty, sadness or grief and you need someone to talk to, I am here and ready to listen. I don't have any magical words of wisdom. HOWEVER, I have a ton of experience hurting and grieving and getting through it. I will hold your conversation in confidence. Greif is TOO BIG to handle by yourself.

WCD ;D
+1 Brother.......

athletic supporter

Continued prayers from Atkins!

Lions84

Prayers sent for WCD He had been there for me over the years and I will always be grateful for his support.

Big Red

October 21, 2014, 11:59:30 pm #19 Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 12:14:35 am by Big Red
Quote from: 3cats on October 21, 2014, 10:33:26 am

WCD ;D
+1 Brother.......

WCD ;D
Thank You, WCD.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas