• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A-5 Week 8 Predictions

Started by Pastureboy21, October 20, 2014, 08:49:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pastureboy21

Bismark @ ECS

BHG @ Preskitt

Glen Rose @ Centerpoint

Jessieville @ Horatio

Matchups for the week...

ECS by 41

Preskitt by 38 (Sorry BHG... Preskitt at home is a monster)

Centerpoint by 17

Jville by 21

KOJACK

Looks good. It will be interesting to see if the Glen Rose that played Prescott Friday night shows up(I'm sure they won't)

Marcell Ledbetter

You two obviously have not looked at the stats.  BHG is not Horatio.  But keep believing that.   Reminds of the Curley Wolves' attitude just before Barton rolled into town a couple of years ago.

Pastureboy21

I have watched both teams play. I have witnessed what Presk can do at home and they will just dominate BHG. Unless Prescott doesn't show up to play.. and I highly, highly, doubt that. If the game was at BHG I think the score would be a little closer but sadly for you, its not

snoopy22

Pasture come on and spell it right bro.....I've been giving you guys major props all season. That spelling comes from a guy that is now extinct.

Pastureboy21

Quote from: snoopy22 on October 20, 2014, 01:53:19 pm
Pasture come on and spell it right bro.....I've been giving you guys major props all season. That spelling comes from a guy that is now extinct.
As long as there is a "$" in ECS there will be a skitt in Prescott  ;D

WildcatGrandpa13

Good picks, I agree with your BHG prediction, Presskit will take care of business

rayzorbackfan

Prescott 41 BHG 26
ECS 45 Bismarck 33
Jesseville 42 Horatio 12
upset game of the week.
Glen Rose 38 Centerpoint 37
Centerpoint allows last week's game that slipped from their hands affect their play this week.

KOJACK

Quote from: Marcell Ledbetter on October 20, 2014, 11:15:22 am
You two obviously have not looked at the stats.  BHG is not Horatio.  But keep believing that.   Reminds of the Curley Wolves' attitude just before Barton rolled into town a couple of years ago.
Good one bro...no longer riding Ft Lake huh? lol ;D

Marcell Ledbetter

There is a short list of over confident fans I like to have a little fun with. 
Fountain Lake is swimming in the right pond now, and doing much better than I predicted BTW.  No worries for the wolves, most of my predictions are more like what I want to happen and are wrong. Most of the time that is.

KOJACK

Quote from: Marcell Ledbetter on October 20, 2014, 07:50:10 pm
There is a short list of over confident fans I like to have a little fun with. 
Fountain Lake is swimming in the right pond now, and doing much better than I predicted BTW.  No worries for the wolves, most of my predictions are more like what I want to happen and are wrong. Most of the time that is.
I hear ya bro...see ya Friday. You gonna act up again or naw? Lol

Marcell Ledbetter

No I'm good for awhile.  Prescott won't be tested again until the playoffs after Friday.  I did predict the Wolves would win for the record, I just think it will be more of a challenge.  I won't be at the game.  I'm not a BHG homer BTW, just impressed with their improvements.  I'm always pulling for 5-3A teams who are trying to get better.  How they do against programs like Prescott is a good measure of how they're doing.   That's probably the last Prescott compliment from me for awhile, at least until Glen Rose gets back on track.

snoopy22

Quote from: Pastureboy21 on October 20, 2014, 03:11:59 pm
I've never put a $ in Episcopal Collegiate.

adaptedtigerfan

Pastureboy21

Quote from: snoopy22 on October 21, 2014, 08:43:32 am

I know you haven't, but big KOKO crisps has enough for both of y'all

snoopy22

KOJACK

Quote from: Pastureboy21 on October 21, 2014, 09:04:27 am

I apologize to you ECS posters

Pastureboy21

Quote from: KOJACK on October 21, 2014, 01:41:27 pm

Hey look at that! EC"S"

WildcatGrandpa13

Quote from: KOJACK on October 21, 2014, 01:41:27 pm

I'm proud of you KOJACK. You've come a long way

RiceBurner501

ECS by 35
Prescott by 28
Centerpoint by 14
Jessieville by 21

adaptedtigerfan

EC$ EC$ EC$.....   I haven't!   Lol

maytag

cp by10,jessievile by 14,prescott by 21, ecs by 14        cp has a few banged up starters so that maybe closer ....or not

maytag

cp 30 gr 12 was closer than looks  glen rose tempers getm again cost them 15 at real bad time for them

DeeGee

Wasn't the whole team. Was 1 player. And let's be honest here, his temper flared after being shoved and hit by a CP player. Yes he did get fired up and rowdy but the coaching staff handled it quickly and properly. I'm proud of GR, after that they still fought hard to the last second. I do agree the score don't really reflect the game. Both teams played well. I see no reason for GR to hang their heads because they fought hard. A few mistakes made it a game changer, but over all they played well.

WPWells

Dee, I'm not trying to rub anything in, but it's looking like Glen Rose doesn't have a very good chance of making the playoffs. If that turns out to be true, will you still join us on this board?

DeeGee

Well sure. Yeah they are having a rough year but they play with heart and they play til the clock runs out. Even if they don't make playoffs I'm still very proud of the heart each and every one of these boys have. They'll have it together by next year! I'm sure if they are not in playoffs me and my son will come watch some playoff games and we will definitely be at the state game.

WPWells

Come join us at Charleston! We'd love to host you!

DeeGee

That's a long drive! But I will consider the offer!

Beaver Fever

Pasture boy, I was shocked to see how close the score of the episcopal vs Bismarck score was at halftime. What happened to yall?

Pastureboy21

It was 14-14 at one point in the game. Starting QB, TE, RB/CB, RB/OLB, and DT were all injured this week and did not play. The starting offensive tackle played QB last night. ECS has little numbers to begin with and last night we played with only 19. Bismarck played us a good game but if we had everyone it wouldn't have been that close. Luckily, all of the players are going to be back for next weeks game

Beaver Fever

Sounds like a lot of injuries that are all coming back at the same time. I think there is more to this story.

cdelaney

Quote from: Beaver Fever on October 25, 2014, 01:47:33 pm
Sounds like a lot of injuries that are all coming back at the same time. I think there is more to this story.
We couldn't fool you could we. Here is the REAL story: It was 14-14 at one point in the game. Starting QB, TE, RB/CB, RB/OLB, and DT were all injured this week and did not play. The starting offensive tackle played QB last night. ECS has little numbers to begin with and last night we played with only 19. Bismarck played us a good game but if we had everyone it wouldn't have been that close. Luckily, all of the players are going to be back for next weeks game. There, now you know!

Beaver Fever

Must have been a rough game of ultimate frisbee😉

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Pastureboy21 on October 25, 2014, 01:27:51 pm
It was 14-14 at one point in the game. Starting QB, TE, RB/CB, RB/OLB, and DT were all injured this week and did not play. The starting offensive tackle played QB last night. ECS has little numbers to begin with and last night we played with only 19. Bismarck played us a good game but if we had everyone it wouldn't have been that close. Luckily, all of the players are going to be back for next weeks game

Just curious. How are all those kids getting injured? That's rough. Especially when you have low numbers as it is.

Beaver Fever

One key player was not injuried.  Seems to have a problem with certain people.

cdelaney

Quote from: Beaver Fever on October 25, 2014, 02:22:42 pm
One key player was not injuried.  Seems to have a problem with certain people.
???????

Beaver Fever

This incident could cause some internal strife with your boys.  :'(
Have you ever heard of 6 degrees of separation? Got to love social media.

maytag

Quote from: DeeGoldie on October 25, 2014, 01:14:45 am
Wasn't the whole team. Was 1 player. And let's be honest here, his temper flared after being shoved and hit by a CP player. Yes he did get fired up and rowdy but the coaching staff handled it quickly and properly. I'm proud of GR, after that they still fought hard to the last second. I do agree the score don't really reflect the game. Both teams played well. I see no reason for GR to hang their heads because they fought hard. A few mistakes made it a game changer, but over all they played well.
he was pushed in the back near the pile when there was a fumble,he retaliated and got caught, then threatened the referee,and got flagged again then went after the referee and got flagged again and tossed ,a coach did get in there and pull him away from the officials at this point

DeeGee

I know. I was just meaning it was 1 player not all of them. And I feel the coach took care of it properly. Other than this incident,  it was a fairly friendly game.

cdelaney

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 25, 2014, 02:18:33 pm
Quote from: Pastureboy21 on October 25, 2014, 01:27:51 pm

Just curious. How are all those kids getting injured? That's rough. Especially when you have low numbers as it is.
They were all out this week, but the injuries happened gradually over a few weeks- one concussion vs Prescott, one hip flexor at Centerpoint, two ankles vs Jessieville; one leg/muscle injury in 2nd game that hasn't really healed yet. Most should be back this week, but this is what happens when you start the year with 26 and there are really about 16-18 that are on the field most of the game; and all of these players are in that group, so you could see the impact last night, especially on Defense.

Pastureboy21

Quote from: maytag on October 25, 2014, 07:21:38 pm
Quote from: DeeGoldie on October 25, 2014, 01:14:45 am
he was pushed in the back near the pile when there was a fumble,he retaliated and got caught, then threatened the referee,and got flagged again then went after the referee and got flagged again and tossed ,a coach did get in there and pull him away from the officials at this point
What are you talking about? The ECS game?

DeeGee

No. I was talking about the GR CP game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas