• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BHG at Prescott

Started by KOJACK, October 19, 2014, 06:50:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who ya got

BHG
4 (11.1%)
Prescott
32 (88.9%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: October 24, 2014, 06:50:09 pm

KOJACK

6-1 BHG comes to 7-0 Prescott for Homecoming. Can the up and coming Cardinals hang with the Curley Wolves?

DeeGee

I think so. They are very much improved. Not saying they'll win but I wouldn't take them lightly. They have some very strong talent. Should be a good game.

RabidWolf

After GR had some success with a power running game up the middle on Prescott, I'll be interested to see how the Curley handle a wishbone team like BHG. I think the speed of the Wolves offense will be to much to handle and Prescott will pull away late, much like they did last Friday. BHG should not be overlooked by any means.

HeadBussa08

im callin Prescott 43-7. should be 50 but having some technical difficulties in the kicking game lol

crmorrow24

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on October 20, 2014, 08:02:59 am
im callin Prescott 43-7. should be 50 but having some technical difficulties in the kicking game lol
+1,,,,, Curley Wolves need to go for 2 here on out.

hotdog7

lodi dodi we likes to party...   8)

snoopy22

It only costs us 7 points per game....no big deal. :-\

crmorrow24

Quote from: snoopy22 on October 20, 2014, 08:17:10 am
It only costs us 7 points per game....no big deal. :-\
It will be a big deal 2nd round, just sayin........

RiceBurner501

Prescott should win this one by 4 TDs at least

adaptedtigerfan

BHG wins this one by 2 TDs ::)

crmorrow24

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 20, 2014, 08:57:14 am
adaptedtigerfan.....you feeling alright today? Just making sure your ok with your prediction.

Pastureboy21

BHG is a good team. But Preskitt comes to play every time at home, especially on homecoming. Good luck to Harmony Grove ... 

Preskitt 48

BHG 10

KOJACK

Quote from: crmorrow24 on October 20, 2014, 08:59:26 am
Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 20, 2014, 08:57:14 am
adaptedtigerfan.....you feeling alright today? Just making sure your ok with your prediction.
Pressure is starting to get to him  ;D

HeadBussa08

Pressure busts pipes they say lol

SuperTurfMonkey

adaptedtigerfan

Marcell Ledbetter

Prescott should win, but a suspect defense will likely get exposed.  An upset would not suprise me.

adaptedtigerfan

Ohhhhhhhhh.  I know u didn't just say that!

Marcell Ledbetter

Just looked at the stats.

DeeGee

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 20, 2014, 11:10:26 am
Ohhhhhhhhh.  I know u didn't just say that!

Omg this cracked me up!!! Too funny! Was you snapping your fingers while typing that?? Hahahaha

Proud Buckaroo

HeadBussa08

Quote from: Marcell Ledbetter on October 20, 2014, 10:58:16 am
Prescott should win, but a suspect defense will likely get exposed.  An upset would not suprise me.
Your the same guy that said the ECS game would be close, the same guy who said Centerpoint hung in the game with Prescott. Let me throw ya a little cheat sheet....Prescott will go 10-0 and there will not be a competitive game involving Prescott until the Playoffs.

snoopy22

That Ledbetter * is the one that likes talking about spooning and loving all the time.  Same moron.  He's gonna get his dose this Friday. 

KOJACK

Quote from: Marcell Ledbetter on October 20, 2014, 10:58:16 am
You roll with BHG now right? So you'll get to see it up close and personal Friday night. Then you can decide for yourself.

WildcatGrandpa13

Presskit rolls easily at home, BHG is a good team but not good enough to beat the Curley Wolves

Pastureboy21

I think this says it all:

BHG: 20    Conway Christian: 32

snoopy22

Marcell Ledbetter

You're all right.  Order the rings.

DeeGee

October 20, 2014, 04:42:36 pm #28 Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 04:46:12 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: Pastureboy21 on October 20, 2014, 03:29:02 pm

Hmmmm just wondering was that your thought when Prescott beat you all? As I recall there was a totally different mind set. So you're gonna base your opinion off of their only loss as of this point? Wow. Guess you all need to be glad you haven't been so harshly judged after your loss. Guess it hurts your pride to give them credit for the season they've had? Ain't it easy passing judgement just to entertain ourselves. I'm not here pointing fingers, I've been guilty myself.  Just found this interesting. One final thought: ignorance ain't bliss if it leaves you in ruins.

Marcell Ledbetter

Wildcat fans hope Prescott handles BHG as easily as the Wolves did them.  Makes them feel a little better about their match-up with the Cardinals Friday after next.

cdelaney

Quote from: DeeGoldie on October 20, 2014, 04:42:36 pm

Hmmmm just wondering was that your thought when Prescott beat you all? As I recall there was a totally different mind set. So you're gonna base your opinion off of their only loss as of this point? Wow. Guess you all need to be glad you haven't been so harshly judged after your loss. Guess it hurts your pride to give them credit for the season they've had? Ain't it easy passing judgement just to entertain ourselves. I'm not here pointing fingers, I've been guilty myself.  Just found this interesting. One final thought: ignorance ain't bliss if it leaves you in ruins.
Wow this is a bit of an overreaction Dee!
I can't speak for PB21, but my thought when we lost to Prescott was they were the better team and deserved to win. Certainly ECS has caught some flack from Prescott and other posters since then, and deserved it. My next thought would be that ECS beat CC by about 41 points, mercy rule 2 minutes into the 3rd qtr, and then CC beat BHG by 12. So it is hard to see how Prescott which pummelled ECS will have much trouble with BHG. So what PB21 said is actually quite logical, and doesn't seem harsh or judgemental at all, especially compared to a lot of the stuff on FF.
Having said all of that, comparing scores is always dicey, and I am sure BHG is playing much better now than they were then. I expect them to give ECS all they want and more next week, will probably be a close game, and the Conway Christian results won't have any bearing on that game. I just don't see how BHG hangs with Prescott this week.

cdelaney

October 20, 2014, 05:13:52 pm #31 Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 05:16:32 pm by cdelaney
Quote from: Marcell Ledbetter on October 20, 2014, 05:00:46 pm
Wildcat fans hope Prescott handles BHG as easily as the Wolves did them.  Makes them feel a little better about their match-up with the Cardinals Friday after next.
Not really, how the games this week turns out has no real effect on BHG vs ECS. That will be a close game regardless of whether BHG gets mercy ruled, or makes it close, or even pulls the unlikely upset vs Wolves.
ECS needs to make sure they take care of Bismarck. They are in the middle of an injury spree and need to get some folks healthy. They are not strong enough or deep enough to take anyone for granted. Not Bismarck, and especially not BHG.
Unless you and Dee have an advanced degree in Psychology, you need to lay off the psychoanalysis!

DeeGee

October 20, 2014, 05:15:04 pm #32 Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 05:21:40 pm by DeeGoldie
Wasn't meaning it as an overreaction. Sorry it appears that way. Was just wondering why you would judge them off of a non conference loss. I honestly wasn't trying to sound hateful. I'm not a BHG fan, I've just seen how much they've improved over the past few years. And as a matter of fact I do work in mental health and do have degrees in psychology. Maybe that's why I did over analyze your statement.

KOJACK

Quote from: Marcell Ledbetter on October 20, 2014, 04:25:45 pm
You're all right.  Order the rings.
Good one bro...never heard that before smh ::)

snoopy22

I personally watched the Prescott vs. Episcopal game and I have nothing bad to say about Episcopal.  I think they are real good....Top 7 for sure.  I think Prescott will defeat BHG, but it could be closer than expected because they are going to try to shorten the game.

cdelaney

Quote from: snoopy22 on October 20, 2014, 05:16:56 pm
I personally watched the Prescott vs. Episcopal game and I have nothing bad to say about Episcopal.  I think they are real good....Top 7 for sure.  I think Prescott will defeat BHG, but it could be closer than expected because they are going to try to shorten the game.
We should have shortened our game with Wolves to only 1 qtr: 7-6 Wildcats!

DeeGee

Quote from: snoopy22 on October 20, 2014, 05:16:56 pm

Honestly I have nothing bad to say about any of you all. Was just interested in a statement. I'm probably the only person from GR that will defend BHG. But I'd defend any of you all too. We haven't played Episcopal yet but I'm sure they are great bunch of folks as well.

adaptedtigerfan

I would never say anything bad about anyone.  ::)

KOJACK

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 20, 2014, 05:28:56 pm
I would never say anything bad about anyone.  ::)
Me either...chump

adaptedtigerfan

DeeGee

Oh I would!!!! Lol
By all means don't get me wrong. I think that was taken out of context. Meaning if they were being judged off of one loss and they have improved.

maytag

Prescott by  24    they've got way too much speed for bhg

beaverfan007

This could be a major upset they better stop #8 or itll be a Long night

snoopy22

Wow, big statement there beav.

sprout

If BHG's defense played like they did against Jessiville and Centerpoint Prescott could possibly score 50 points in the first half.   :-[

crmorrow24

Quote from: beaverfan007 on October 21, 2014, 09:04:02 am
This could be a major upset they better stop #8 or itll be a Long night
Well BHG better stop 14,11,10,1, 12, and 3 or its going to be a long night.

Pastureboy21

Quote from: DeeGoldie on October 20, 2014, 04:42:36 pm

My thought was that:
1. Preskitt is a great team
2. They came to play; ECS did not
3. If we want to beat them, we have to play a great, or even "remarkable," game

Anyways, this thread is not about ECS, it's about BHG vs. Preskitt. And about not giving credit.. I have said multiple times "BHG is a good team" they are a great 3 seed. BHG will win there first game in the playoffs. But they will not beat Preskitt on homecoming.

I'll change my prediction just a lil for you:

BHG - 13

Preskitt - 48

DeeGee

No need in all that lol. Prescott is a good team. BHG is a improved team. Should be a good game if both bring their best game. I would love for any team in this conference to represent the 5-3A in state. So I'm gonna need one of you alls team to do just that please and thank you lol. Really I was just over analyzing your statement. I tend to do that lol. I wasn't trying to be mean. Sorry it came off that way.

Pastureboy21

Quote from: DeeGoldie on October 21, 2014, 02:14:54 pm
No need in all that lol. Prescott is a good team. BHG is a improved team. Should be a good game if both bring their best game. I would love for any team in this conference to represent the 5-3A in state. So I'm gonna need one of you alls team to do just that please and thank you lol. Really I was just over analyzing your statement. I tend to do that lol. I wasn't trying to be mean. Sorry it came off that way.

its all good DG!

crmorrow24

Quote from: Pastureboy21 on October 20, 2014, 09:00:06 am
BHG is a good team. But Preskitt comes to play every time at home, especially on homecoming. Good luck to Harmony Grove ... 

Preskitt 48

BHG 10
If the Curley Wolves make 50% of their extra pts, it will be 50 something to 10!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas