• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers needed...

Started by Proud Buckaroo, October 17, 2014, 11:16:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Buckaroo

One of Forydce's players went out to head to the hospital in the 4th quarter. I just wanted to make a post for every one to pray for the kid. He wasn't moving, and I'm not aware of what actually happen. But, just say a quick prayer for the kid, and i hope he is okay. God Bless. 

adaptedtigerfan

WPWells

More prayers from Charleston

BUCK FEVER

Don"t remember his name but his number was 44, it happened on smacks final td in the 4th ...looked like he took a pretty nasty lick on the side of his helmet, hopefully just  being cautious with him and nothing serious.

Wolfdoll

DeeGee

SuperTurfMonkey

Prayers...never want to see that happen.

buckaroo83

I was on the field with  the young man, his name was Jackson he could move everything and feel us touching his toes. He was taken to the hospital for precautionary measures as any kid should be after a hit to the head like that. But prayer never hurt anything.

HUCKABUCK

I'm sending up prayers for the complete recovery of this youngman and all other players around the state who may have been injured tonight.

macadoshis

Lions84

Prayers sent from the Delta.

Clara Allen

Prayers from Lamar.  Any update?

adaptedtigerfan

How about the kid from Lamar that got blasted towards the end of the game?  Is he ok?

Proud Buckaroo

The kid is okay now. It was just precautionary. He got hit really hard in the head.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 19, 2014, 03:00:11 pm
The kid is okay now. It was just precautionary. He got hit really hard in the head.

That was  what i was thinking , that kid took a nasty lick right at the goal line, sounds good, he should be fine. Trevor is at the fieldhouse now watching film, I was going to ask about him when he gets back home.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas