• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GR @ Prescott

Started by RabidWolf, October 17, 2014, 09:32:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RabidWolf

those fine GR spirits are showing. Late hits and unsportsmanlike flags are making an appearance at the end of the game. currently 49-21 with 2:00 to go.

DeeGee

Really? Hmmmm are we watching the same game? Cause I sure did see a lot of plays where flags should've been but wasn't on Prescott. I'm just saying.

51bootpass

GR did win in something. 2-0 in personal fouls. Better luck next time kehner crew!

DeeGee

Quote from: 51bootpass on October 17, 2014, 10:37:57 pm
GR did win in something. 2-0 in personal fouls. Better luck next time kehner crew!

Uncalled for! Don't forget to mention the 2 late hits on our qb that wasn't called. I guess staying humble after a win is out of question? Congrats!

RabidWolf

October 17, 2014, 11:30:17 pm #4 Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 11:32:27 pm by RabidWolf
To quote a former coach of mine whose name rhymes with wiener (I got to see him tonight from a distance)

"Hit em hard. Hit em late! Class ends at 3. Do what ya want. Say what ya want. Whistle or no whistle, lay em out!"

I'm joking. He never said that.

RabidWolf

Would like to say the GR band is fantastic!!

SuperTurfMonkey

Quote from: RabidWolf on October 17, 2014, 11:30:17 pm
To quote a former coach of mine whose name rhymes with wiener (I got to see him tonight from a distance)

"Hit em hard. Hit em late! Class ends at 3. Do what ya want. Say what ya want. Whistle or no whistle, lay em out!"

lol😂

DeeGee

Quote from: RabidWolf on October 17, 2014, 11:30:17 pm

You could have at least used a little imagination and made it rhyme!  Lol!
It would've made your joke at least funny.  ::)

beaverfan007

You prescott people are just mad cause hes a GREAT coach that left prescott

beaverfan007

Proud Buckaroo

Yeah. Real great coach. When you curse at your kids.

RabidWolf

I can honestly say I haven't heard anyone around town say "man. We should've hired Kehner".

KOJACK

Quote from: beaverfan007 on October 18, 2014, 08:48:53 pm
He left because he wasn't hired as the head coach. Aren't y'all trying to get rid of him?

DeeGee

October 18, 2014, 09:26:48 pm #13 Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 10:52:46 pm by DeeGoldie
I don't think this thread should turn into a bashing of players or coaches. Be respectful in a loss and stay grounded after a win. I know there's bad blood here but there don't have to be a blood bash. Maybe we can agree to disagree???? It's more honorable to be the bigger person.

adaptedtigerfan

I plead the 5th..   Lol

SuperTurfMonkey

AnotherTurfMonkey

DogsWin7

Are we playing simon says??   ;) lol!   :)

adaptedtigerfan

Monkey see....   Monkey do?   Lol

beaverfan007

Idk bout other people but i personally would hate to get rid of him ...hes had one losing season out of 7 3 or four conference championships and 2 state championship appearances  id say hes a pretty dang good coach with good assistants...

Beaver Fever

It's not always about wins and loses. Bobby Patrino is a heck of a coach too.

beaverfan007

True idk what people are talking about as far as cussing the kids and whatever i havent se en that

RabidWolf

I haven't heard anyone dispute it doesn't happen. Even parents from GR (Dee for instance) acknowledges it happens.

DeeGee

This season is understandable when you look at it as a learning year. It's a young team. Inexperience and nerves. They will overcome over the next year or so. As a with anytime who losses a lot of starters at once.

DeeGee

Quote from: RabidWolf on October 19, 2014, 05:12:55 pm
I haven't heard anyone dispute it doesn't happen. Even parents from GR (Dee for instance) acknowledges it happens.

It's happened in the past. I think I just said I don't think this should turn in to bashing anyone. There is way too much hatred between these 2 teams to be calling each other out for anything. As I've heard several other coaches cuss their players too. If you're looking for negativity out of me it's not happening. #1 reasons are obvious. #2 there's just no sense in it. This game is over with, move on and concentrate on this week's game. No reason to get in a heated argument over coaches or players.

DogsWin7

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas