• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 5 QBs in 3A

Started by Mustang88, October 15, 2014, 03:54:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

Sampley from Lamar is in the conversation for top 3

sampdawg

Lamar QB Braxton Sampley was 33 for 56 for 426 yards and 2 tds, also rushed for a td against Charleston.

RabidWolf

Prescott JR QB Trevor Pipkin season stats:

90-133. 1421 yds. 17 TD. 4 INT.

Having a outstanding season for the 7-0 wolves.

sampdawg

October 17, 2014, 11:51:55 pm #53 Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 10:24:13 am by sampdawg
`

Jalkuranis

Lol, really trying to get your name out there aren't ya Samp?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: sampdawg on October 17, 2014, 11:51:55 pm
Lamar Sr. QB Braxton Sampley season stats:

103-183       1745 yards     19 tds     3 int.

You make a fearless Friday account to boast on your stats?

nastynice

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 18, 2014, 10:16:03 am

Leave him alone, he's young and proud he had a good game. If he doesn't boast, who will for him?

tiger2016

Ill tell you this
1. Storey (Charleston)
2. Dycus (Mayflower)
3. Sears (Hoxie)
4. Sampley (Lamar)
5. Francis (H.A.)

After watching last night's game of Charleston vs Lamar. Sampley can thank his wide recievers too. As they made some pretty good catches last night.

WPWells

I might even have Sampley above Sears

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: nastynice on October 18, 2014, 10:21:56 am
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 18, 2014, 10:16:03 am

Leave him alone, he's young and proud he had a good game. If he doesn't boast, who will for him?

His fans? When I went to school, we were not allowed to get on fearless Friday and if our coach figured that out. He made us run laps..

DeeGee

Let him have his moment! Some "fans" don't get on FF. He is proud of his accomplishments and we as adults should let him. Who are we to break down his pride?

DogsWin7

How do you all know it's the kid and not one of his parents?? 

If it's been stated somewhere....my apologies.

WPWells

I thought it was his dad

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: DeeGoldie on October 18, 2014, 11:11:41 am
Let him have his moment! Some "fans" don't get on FF. He is proud of his accomplishments and we as adults should let him. Who are we to break down his pride?

I wasn't knocking him for his accomplishments. I just know that when I played football. We were not even allowed to read this website. If he found out, which most time he did, we were made to run laps.

DeeGee

I don't know if it is him or not lol. I was just going off the statements made by others. I, personally,  just don't like any kids dreams to be shattered by the opinion of adults. Whether it's him or family, let em have their moment. Too many kids these days have their accomplishments crushed by adults who don't realize that even one simple statement can affect them for a lifetime.

TheTruth2010

Sampley is probably the best QB Lamar has ever had.

HorseFeathers

For what it's worth he's been voting in the Top 10 all season, and he doesn't do a homer vote. I assumed it was his dad, but maybe not?

macadoshis

PB, you always think you have it all figured out on here.  Most of the time you are so far off base its not even funny. 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: macadoshis on October 18, 2014, 05:37:09 pm
PB, you always think you have it all figured out on here.  Most of the time you are so far off base its not even funny. 

This post confuses me....he's posting his personal experiences from his high school days in this thread...How is that off base? Besides if Sampley is indeed posting on here, Jones will know, since ya know he posts on here form time to time as well, rarely during the season though.

bigcat72

Sanpdawg is not Braxton.

DogsWin7

.......anddddd........I'm a Goddess......✨🌟✨

Proud Buckaroo

I'm not sure what you're leading to with this post. I didn't actually say that it was him. If you noticed a question mark at the end. That means it was a question. Anyways.....Nice try though.

macadoshis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 18, 2014, 08:01:47 pm

I'm not sure what you're leading to with this post. I didn't actually say that it was him. If you noticed a question mark at the end. That means it was a question. Anyways.....Nice try though.
That's what you were suggesting.  But you're right.  I'm wrong. I assure you though.  He's getting plenty of opportunities. he doesn't have to boast about his own stats.  But you're right. 

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on October 18, 2014, 07:14:17 pm
.......anddddd........I'm a Goddess......✨🌟✨

I thought so.

-Painted Fan-

Maybe someone needs to go take a look at the "Outing Posters" thread before someone gets a vacation....

DogsWin7

Everything is pure speculation.....it's all subjective

BUCK FEVER

October 18, 2014, 08:25:15 pm #76 Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 08:27:30 pm by BUCK FEVER

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on October 18, 2014, 08:25:15 pm
Quote from: -Painted Fan- on October 18, 2014, 08:11:39 pm
Maybe someone needs to go take a look at the "Outing Posters" thread before someone gets a vacation....

very true, no outing good folks and  no talk of adult beverages.

DogsWin7

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on October 18, 2014, 08:11:39 pm

Not sure this is towards me or not, but I want to clarify myself...
I wasn't "outing" anyone. I was simply asking a question. Is that against the rules?

sampdawg

Love the speculation, but I will throw this out. I am proud of my nephew.

WPWells

DeeGee

Quote from: sampdawg on October 18, 2014, 09:26:16 pm
Love the speculation, but I will throw this out. I am proud of my nephew.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. By all means be as proud as you want! Maybe some folks could learn from you and show their pride instead of being negative!  Good job!

oldballcoach

Ty Storey #1 above them all. Size and arm. He's got all the tools and an o-line that gives him time to find his WR's boosting his stats. Go Hogs! Cannot wait to see how Storey plays against Booneville. Hoxie's Sears is athlete and tough but on film looks like more of runner first - ASU will get a good football player! They say Munson at LR Episcapal has a D-1 arm, accuracy, and quick release but is still raw being first year to play QB. Dycus at Mayflower has experience, accuracy, footwork, and offense system that fits him - puts up big numbers. I've seen the lefty Logan Clark at Smackover throw some nice balls. He's tough and has a D-1 wideout to go to. Francis at Harding will always be considered because of his brother and their offense. Spradlin at Atkins is solid. Sampley from Lamar has put up good numbers. We will all have to watch and see how they finish out the season.

Truckman555

Quote from: oldballcoach on October 21, 2014, 11:29:37 am
Ty Storey #1 above them all. Size and arm. He's got all the tools and an o-line that gives him time to find his WR's boosting his stats. Go Hogs! Cannot wait to see how Storey plays against Booneville. Hoxie's Sears is athlete and tough but on film looks like more of runner first - ASU will get a good football player! They say Munson at LR Episcapal has a D-1 arm, accuracy, and quick release but is still raw being first year to play QB. Dycus at Mayflower has experience, accuracy, footwork, and offense system that fits him - puts up big numbers. I've seen the lefty Logan Clark at Smackover throw some nice balls. He's tough and has a D-1 wideout to go to. Francis at Harding will always be considered because of his brother and their offense. Spradlin at Atkins is solid. Sampley from Lamar has put up good numbers. We will all have to watch and see how they finish out the season.

Does anyone have the stats (yards and touchdowns) for Storey, Dycus, Clark Munson, or Sears?

snoopy22

Quote from: RabidWolf on October 17, 2014, 11:46:04 pm
Prescott JR QB Trevor Pipkin season stats:

90-133. 1421 yds. 17 TD. 4 INT.

Having a outstanding season for the 7-0 wolves.
105 for 158 and 1,764 and 22 tds to go with 5 INTs now for Pipkin

tigerfan91

Storey 2079 yards and 27 td's 3 int's

tigerfan91

WildcatGrandpa13

Quote from: tigerfan91 on October 21, 2014, 06:50:19 pm
Oh and 13 rushing td's
Storey has 13 rushing TDs through 7 games?

adaptedtigerfan

Yes gpa he also has 72 caries for 402 yards?

footballone

Yes, Braxton Sampley from lamar, he is a great kid. He might be the most under rated QB in the state of arkansas, his stats show he right up there with the best. I think our local tv station get two wraped up on certain kids and some get over looked. Some university will get a gem with Braxton

WildcatGrandpa13

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 21, 2014, 07:32:10 pm
Yes gpa he also has 72 caries for 402 yards?
I didn't know he was that mobile. Very impressive

bigcat72

Story is a smart QB and picks his spots. If the linebackers go in coverage he takes it up the middle. Hard to bring down.

snoopy22

Pipkin has 50 carries for 177 yards and 3 tds.  We hand it to our two stud running backs to run it in though...lol

tigerfan91

Pipkin is only 15 td's from catching storey but not bad for a Jr

KOJACK

Quote from: tigerfan91 on October 22, 2014, 06:21:21 pm
Pipkin is only 15 td's from catching storey but not bad for a Jr
Everyone should apologize for listing there teams stats... Let's just ask the almighty ones to post their team stats and we'll shut up and read... ::)

tigerfan91

Stats don't lie and the truth hurts ..

KOJACK

October 22, 2014, 07:39:39 pm #97 Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 07:41:14 pm by KOJACK
Quote from: tigerfan91 on October 22, 2014, 06:58:57 pm
Stats don't lie and the truth hurts ..
Like I told this guy I know...stats and records are for grandma's to be proud of...so praise on grandma...lol and maybe one day we will have a d1 qb "move in" and we will be good...  ::)

adaptedtigerfan

Come on now..  KOJACK you know all good players "move in" @ Charleston not just the qb

HorseFeathers

Move in? You don't have to move into Charleston's district to play for the Mighty Tigers...they'll haul you back and forth between fort smith and Charleston in your own dedicated limo stocked with Mountain Dew and Beef Jerkey :D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas