• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 5 QBs in 3A

Started by Mustang88, October 15, 2014, 03:54:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lineman

Get with the times HF,  we've got a private jet now.

tigerfan91

I guess being second all the time makes people bitter and gives them a false sense that there funny ...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: tigerfan91 on October 22, 2014, 08:45:29 pm
I guess being second all the time makes people bitter and gives them a false sense that there funny ...

I don't even support a team in your conference

tigerfan91

Its all good I just like football and someone asked for storeys stats so i posted them .ty ddidn't move there his dad is an alum and former coach there and a quite successful I might add so I was really just replying to kojack but haters gonna hate

HorseFeathers

Quote from: tigerfan91 on October 22, 2014, 09:18:56 pm
Its all good I just like football and someone asked for storeys stats so i posted them .ty ddidn't move there his dad is an alum and former coach there and a quite successful I might add so I was really just replying to kojack but haters gonna hate

I knew all that already....Hector played Charleston a couple of times during the Storey era at Charleston(I think)....didn't go so well for us, but then again, not a lot of match ups with Charleston ended good for us...

Paperman

I think Harold Weedon of Osceola deserves a mention. Threw 4 touchdown passes against Hoxie. Kid has a big league arm. May not be a quarterback at next level, but he has the ability to play at that level. He has helped revive what was a near dead passing game at Osceola. He is a senior.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas