• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hoxie vs. Osceola - Week 7

Started by MustangRampage, October 11, 2014, 03:53:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MustangRampage

This week the Mustangs welcome the Seminoles to Crider Field in what we hope is a great night for homecoming.

The Mustangs blew out the Noles on the road last year and are looking for more of the same en route to their second consecutive conference title.  Osceola will certainly play fast and athletic.  Can the Noles do what no one else has been able to and keep this game close?  I guess we'll know Friday.

Once again, I'd like to wish every one a safe trip over Friday, but I can't wish for you to have a happy trip home.  ;D

Hoxie 42
Osceola 7

Go Mustangs!

redandgray

FNLsupporter

Hoxie is just dominant right now. I thought Rivercrest might make it a game, but not even close. Hoxie takes this one as well.
Hoxie 44
Osceola 12

snoopy22

ISU7

Hoping for a Noles upset, but i say Hoxie by 28 ;D 8)

Paperman

Osceola is no where near as fast or athletic as they have been in the past. They will play hard and unlike the 2013 team, they will not give up. I think the Mustangs have too much for the Seminoles to hang in with them. I say Hoxie wins by 4 scores.

Mustang88

Two good teams. I think Hoxie wins this one 42-14. Hoxie to well coached and have more experienced players...

DatBoot

State champs 2010

501Arkansas

Halftime Osceola 26 Hoxie 14 SEMINOLES!!!!! Osceola will have ball after halftime

ISU7

Seminoles play defense.. Hang tough Noles...

Coltfan2005

Quote from: MustangRampage on October 11, 2014, 03:53:41 pm
This week the Mustangs welcome the Seminoles to Crider Field in what we hope is a great night for homecoming.

The Mustangs blew out the Noles on the road last year and are looking for more of the same en route to their second consecutive conference title.  Osceola will certainly play fast and athletic.  Can the Noles do what no one else has been able to and keep this game close?  I guess we'll know Friday.

Once again, I'd like to wish every one a safe trip over Friday, but I can't wish for you to have a happy trip home.  ;D

Hoxie 42
Osceola 7

Go Mustangs!

Close enough for you?

501Arkansas

Osceola 26 Hoxie 21 final hahahahahahahahaahaa SEMINOLE'S

Coltfan2005

Congrats to the Seminoles for their victory. Hopefully the boys showed more grace in winning than the previous poster.

ISU7

Quote from: ISU7 on October 12, 2014, 10:23:37 am
Hoping for a Noles upset, but i say Hoxie by 28 ;D 8)
NOLES PULLED THE UPSET.. Nice  win Noles

redandgray

Congrats to the Seminoles!  Huge win!

Radiotalker

Proud of the Seminoles last night. Not many gave them a chance including yours truly. this team only dressed 23 last night and start 6 sophomores on defense played their guts out. What a game by Harold Weedon.  Enjoy the win.

BUCK FEVER

BUT WAIT A MINUTE..........LAST WEEK THE POLLS SHOWED AND MOST AGREED THAT HOXIE SHOULD BE RANKED HIGHER THAT SMACKOVER AND PRESCOTT  !!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Paperman

LAST WEEK THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN CORRECT. NOT NOW!

HATS OFF TO OSCEOLA. GREAT DETERMINATION SHOWN BY PLAYERS. WEEDON, JAMES AND COMPANY LAID IT ALL ON THE FIELD. I DID NOT SEE IT COMING, BUT AWESOME JOB BY PLAYERS AND COACHES. NOW THE TRICK IS TO KEEP IT UP ON THE ROAD AT MELBOURNE. SURE TO BE A TOUGH TASK THIS WEEK. PROUD OF THE SEMINOLES. GREAT WIN!

Pit Bull

Quote from: MustangRampage on October 11, 2014, 03:53:41 pm

Hoxie 42
Osceola 7

Go Mustangs!

Boy this guy stuck his foot in his mouth on this one!!! Wow! The Noles brought it...

Coltfan2005

Seems like there should have been at least one Hoxie fan on here congratulating the Seminoles.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas