• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hackett @ Mountain Pine

Started by Jawalpole, November 03, 2018, 04:01:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jawalpole

Dont know much about Hackett what will be their keys for success?

brown2010

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Jawalpole on November 03, 2018, 04:01:35 pm
Dont know much about Hackett what will be their keys for success?

Good defense. We have the offense to make things happen, Hester is one of the better QB's in 2A. Our record does NOT tell our story. We've been plagued with low numbers and very hurtful injuries in key positions. It appears we're up to full strength though and have played good ball the last few weeks. I don't know much about Mountain Pine, but I suspect they'll be quick on offense. What I will say is that we are probably one of the better (4) seeds in the playoffs.

Yak

Does Hackett fans travel well (wondering if I should get there early)

Redzone

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Yak on November 04, 2018, 08:24:54 am

Not too bad, we filled the stands of McCrory completely full a couple years ago, that was a long ride.

Wildcatalumni21

Depends on which Hackett shows up. If it's the one that shutout Lavaca they can pull it off

RATTLER43

N2DEEP

bfp

Quote from: Yak on November 04, 2018, 08:24:54 am
We had more fans at JC Westside Friday night than the home team. I will be there.

DnA Prostaff

We were two points away from being a 2 seed.   Lost to Hector (#1 seed) in OT, and to Magazine #3 seed in OT.    I think it will be a good game! looking forward to it!

Prouddragondad

No one is really talking about this game cause I guess they don't think Hackett has a chance in this one. Well I disagree cause you can't count Coach Hester and the Hornets out of any game. Hackett's QB Hester is very dangerous with his scrambling ability and if your not use to it he will surprise you how accurate he can be throwing on the run. Hackett keeps this one close and finds a way to pull it out maybe even in Overtime.  Good luck Hornets!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Prouddragondad on November 09, 2018, 10:53:10 am
No one is really talking about this game cause I guess they don't think Hackett has a chance in this one. Well I disagree cause you can't count Coach Hester and the Hornets out of any game. Hackett's QB Hester is very dangerous with his scrambling ability and if your not use to it he will surprise you how accurate he can be throwing on the run. Hackett keeps this one close and finds a way to pull it out maybe even in Overtime.  Good luck Hornets!

im pulling for a hacket win, plus a des arc win. not wanting to go on the road just yet.

RATTLER43

Bearden_Bear72

Gonna be a good game. I'll take Mt. Pine by 8

Hornet4ever

tacklethis...

When is the last time MP had a home playoff game???

Hornet4ever

Hackett falls 35-26. Good game boys!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas