• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smackover Head Coach

Started by bucks, June 06, 2006, 01:12:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bucks

Any word on the head coaching search at Smackover?  I heard that they might have had a board meeting last week, but I haven't heard any announcement or even who the candidates are?  They seem to be keeping this really quite

footballmom86

Smackover hired a coach by the last name of McGiboney.  Don't know much about him yet.  The players met him for the first time on Monday Morning.

bucks

Thanks for the info.  I hadn't heard much about this.  When you find out more information let us know (like where he is from and what type of offense he runs)

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: bucks on June 06, 2006, 01:12:49 am
Any word on the head coaching search at Smackover?  I heard that they might have had a board meeting last week, but I haven't heard any announcement or even who the candidates are?  They seem to be keeping this really quite

WOW, sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I just seen your post, my apoligies,,,,,,, to answer your question YES,...............hired  A GUY by the name of
Mcgibbony (I think ) I figure it's a mistake, he probably will get canned before the season is over ............I'M hardly ever wrong, he might as well start looking for new employment.

Proud Buckaroo

Lets bring back Coach Black!!! bahahahhah. 

BUCK FEVER

August 12, 2014, 04:44:12 pm #5 Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 06:32:47 am by BUCK FEVER
Strickland has them headed in the right direction, I think  COACH Steele can help, I like his kick butt ATTITUDE.................................Not everybody did but I liked coach Black.

But the biggest cluster fluff smack ever made was firing Billy Dawson.......nuts !!!

RabidWolf

If ya don't mind me asking, have they been searching all summer or did something happen? Just wondering if I missed something. I'm way out of the loop since leaving Arkansas

bleudog

Quote from: RabidWolf on August 12, 2014, 09:07:14 pm
If ya don't mind me asking, have they been searching all summer or did something happen? Just wondering if I missed something. I'm way out of the loop since leaving Arkansas

RW, look at the dates of the posts.   Bucky resurrected an eight year old thread.

BUCK FEVER

Just havin fun, the board was dead this afternoon, thought I would wake it up.................just blowing a little smoke.

outlaw2929

What happened with Strickland?

Proud Buckaroo

Check the date of the post...

KOJACK

Seems like a pretty desperate attempt at making yourself relevant. Only thing in the world worse is an old person trying to be young.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: KOJACK on August 21, 2014, 10:31:15 pm
Seems like a pretty desperate attempt at making yourself relevant. Only thing in the world worse is an old person trying to be young.

or a young person trying to be old...................getting what you want is not the key..............the key is wanting it after you get it.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: outlaw2929 on August 21, 2014, 09:44:30 pm
What happened with Strickland?

nothing, alive and well, head coach at Smackover.

BUCK FEVER

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas