• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dardanelle @ Danville

Started by big slop, August 30, 2014, 01:39:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

big slop

Just wanted to see where all the posters are. Haven't heard much from the little joe faithful in a while. How do you guys feel about this game?

Footballfanatic14

Dardanelle with an easy win 41-14

eaglefan568

OLDSCHOOL82

adaptedtigerfan

Dardy starts the clock @ half

maytag

is danville really that bad or is dardanelle really strong. dont know these teams very well.

BigMan15

Dardanelle is going to be very good this year...I say they win this one easy 49-7

Scooter2121

I know that Danville had one of their better lineman which was their starting left tackle move back to Ashdown and also one of their RB's broke his leg back in June.And as bad as I hate to say it the sand gizzards will be pretty good this year and without Booneville in the conference stand a real good chance of winning the 4-4a.

big slop

The Coach

big slop

Danvilles soccer program IS good. Do u coach for them Coach ?

The Coach

Quote from: big slop on August 31, 2014, 07:46:30 pm

No they can't pay me enough to coach a bunch of floppers in soccer.

maytag

saw some of dardanelle scrimmage with paris   lizards won but not that impressive is paris better than getn credit for?

The Coach

August 31, 2014, 09:42:03 pm #13 Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 09:49:18 pm by The Coach
Quote from: maytag on August 31, 2014, 09:27:51 pm
saw some of dardanelle scrimmage with paris   lizards won but not that impressive is paris better than getn credit for?

Dardanelle isn't that good.

DHS#1

September 03, 2014, 08:10:09 am #14 Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 09:56:28 am by DHS#1
Quote from: big slop on August 31, 2014, 07:46:30 pm
Yes the past 2yrs they have made the State tourney twice and elite 8 this past season. But they graduated 6 starters and don't have many talent left.

Sorry but Coach where you from? Cause I hope you know danville wore green and white jerseys not red (Dardenelle they all flop like Neymar Jr.)  haha

DHS#1

Does anyone know why the Danville kid get ejected??
I'm pretty sure it was just lack of discipline!!

mastiff

I was at the game last night and wow. What were the Johns thinking keeping their starters in the game when they were down 54-13. There was no point in it and that's how players get hurt. But that's Danville for you, no logic. Anyway, not real sure how to gauge the Lizards since there wasn't any competition.

GO WILDCATS!!!!!

big slop

This is a football thread so I won't elaborate, but Danville did NOT have 6 all staters on their soccer team. You can take that to the bank. They had some good ones, but there is not way to have 6 all staters and not make the semis or championship game in soccer. End of soccer post. Back to American football

DHS#1

September 03, 2014, 09:52:23 am #18 Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 09:55:34 am by DHS#1
Quote from: big slop on September 03, 2014, 09:13:58 am
This is a football thread so I won't elaborate, but Danville did NOT have 6 all staters on their soccer team. You can take that to the bank. They had some good ones, but there is not way to have 6 all staters and not make the semis or championship game in soccer. End of soccer post. Back to American football
Starters***
Can you read. I clearly said state tourney and made it to the the elite 8 AKA(in case u don't understand it means Also Known As) quarter finals

adaptedtigerfan

What in the Sam Hill are we talkin about???

Lineman

Whatever it was it got lost in some weird Yell county translation

big slop

Smart move on your part going back and editing your recent post as to not look like a complete moron. And last I checked, the elite 8 AKA quarterfinals (I sure hope I used that right) is not the semifinals as I previously stated. Can u not read. Stop drinking the toilet water.

Lacerta agilis

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on September 03, 2014, 10:17:20 am
What in the Sam Hill are we talkin about???

I think a couple of yoyo's got side tracked in a peeing contest about soccer. Go figure.

big slop

Ok then let's talk about the game.

DHS#1

Quote from: big slop on September 03, 2014, 11:13:55 am
Smart move on your part going back and editing your recent post as to not look like a complete moron. And last I checked, the elite 8 AKA quarterfinals (I sure hope I used that right) is not the semifinals as I previously stated. Can u not read. Stop drinking the toilet water.
I didn't say crap about the semi's
Haha don't think I've heard that one before  ;D

The Coach

Dardanelle was better at every position. Danville doesn't score a point if Dardanelle didn't want them to and Dardanelle could've scored a 100 if they wanted. Complete mismatch.

maytag

is dardanelle that good or danville that bad?

OLDSCHOOL82

Dardanelle is good and Danville is not good.

Proud Buckaroo

Date   Opponent   Location   Final Result   Legend Icons
2013-09-06   at Dardanelle      L, 0 - 42                     
2013-09-13   at Mineral Springs      W, 21 - 6                     
2013-09-20   Bigelow      W, 28 - 7                     
2013-09-27   at Charleston      L, 14 - 42                     
2013-10-04   Cedarville      L, 19 - 46                     
2013-10-11   Mansfield      L, 14 - 20                     
2013-10-18   at Lavaca      L, 14 - 41                     
2013-10-25   Lamar      L, 21 - 51                     
2013-11-01   Paris      L, 12 - 13                     
2013-11-08   at Atkins      L, 19 - 35