• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any offers

Started by BigMan15, August 28, 2014, 01:16:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMan15

Anyone besides Ty Storey have any offers yet...d1 or d2

DeeGee

Quote from: BigMan15 on August 28, 2014, 01:16:44 pm
Anyone besides Ty Storey have any offers yet...d1 or d2

One of the Smackover  players has an offer with the Razorbacks. I think his name is Jordan Johnson or Jones. He's will make a good addition to the Hogs as well.

Proud Buckaroo

Jordan jones is the first recruit of 2016. He is a junior this year. Runs a 4.34 in the 40. WR, DB, Back up QB. He went to the Arkansas camp this year and none of the DBs there could even keep up with him. He is verbally committed to Arkansas.

Proud Buckaroo

Another Smackover player; Elmo Hempstead has offers from Auburn and Army. DeWayne jones had offers from Duke.

adaptedtigerfan

So Smackover has 3 D1 players???

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 28, 2014, 02:55:13 pm
Another Smackover player; Elmo Hempstead has offers from Auburn and Army. DeWayne jones had offers from Duke.
he has an offer from auburn or getting letters?

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldman on August 28, 2014, 03:34:06 pm
he has an offer from auburn or getting letters?

Not seeing him on the offer list from AU. Probably letters. Which is still great.

BigMan15

Still very impressive

DeeGee

Carlos Burton have 7 D1 offers/letters. UofA told him that as long as the dr releases him to play next yr they will hold his scholarship. He is doing great and back at school. Has a small limp. He is in therapy and is healing, from what his Dr said, at an extremely fast rate and should have no problem playing next year.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on August 28, 2014, 03:25:30 pm

I think four. The Purifoy kid is getting letters from lousianna tech.

OLDSCHOOL82

Just to help out some,  letters do not many any thing.  They send out thousands of those.

Proud Buckaroo

Okayyyy? Never said they meant anything. It's still nice for a high school kid to receive that chance to extend his career....

jr17

Justin Bailey offer from mid Tennessee St. Arkansas looking. Letters from mizzou. Arkansas State also interested. 

sportsfreak12

Klint Harvery from Corning is being looked at by ASU, Arkansas, Central Arkansas.  He is a beast and has a heart as big as Texas.

adaptedtigerfan

I saw the Corning kid @ ASU camp this summer...   He is enormous!!

AirWarren

It's all about heart. Is that right oldman?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 28, 2014, 05:06:54 pm
Okayyyy? Never said they meant anything. It's still nice for a high school kid to receive that chance to extend his career....
no you said offers. letters don't extend your career.  kid from mcgehee years ago got letters from alabama, oregon, and stanford. he never got offered by those schools.

Paperman

The Harvey kid from Corning is a talent. Still rough, but my goodness he is huge. Chris Johnson at Rivercrest has the heart of a lion and his body is chiseled. That kid should be playing on Saturday's at some level next season. Tevin James at Osceola, what an athlete. Weedon kid at Osceola is a player as well. I think the Sears kid at Hoxie is good enough to play for someone. They are the best in the 3-3A, as I see it.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Oldman on August 29, 2014, 09:47:00 am
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 28, 2014, 05:06:54 pm
no you said offers. letters don't extend your career.  kid from mcgehee years ago got letters from alabama, oregon, and stanford. he never got offered by those schools.

I think young proud buck just got a little overly zealous........I like his energized  enthusiasm. ;D

AirWarren

Kj hill.
Jordan jones.

Yup. I'm liking the sound of this in razorback red.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on August 29, 2014, 10:44:13 am
Kj hill.
Jordan jones.

Yup. I'm liking the sound of this in razorback red.
me too

The G Gaint

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 28, 2014, 02:54:11 pm
Jordan jones is the first recruit of 2016. He is a junior this year. Runs a 4.34 in the 40. WR, DB, Back up QB. He went to the Arkansas camp this year and none of the DBs there could even keep up with him. He is verbally committed to Arkansas.
There is no way Jordan Jones run a 4.34 from what i seen against crossett he couldnt seperate himself from crossett DB thats was every bit of 5'5to 5'8 that's like they said K.J Hill ran a 4.34 i was watching tha opening on espn he ran a 4.5 an a 4.6

Proud Buckaroo

Really? Dude. It's a scrimmage. You really think Coach Strinkland was going to show every bit of talent we have and are capable of. I can very well prove to you that he ran a 4.34 at the camp.

Proud Buckaroo

September 01, 2014, 05:36:58 pm #23 Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 05:41:07 pm by Proud Buckaroo

The G Gaint

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 01, 2014, 05:36:58 pm
Do me a favor? Click the link. arkansas.247sports.com/Article/Arkansas-added-a-2016-commitment-in-Jordan-Jones-on-Thursday-29230398
Like i said its tha same people that said K.J. Hill ran a 4.3 we all seen what happen at tha opening

The G Gaint

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 01, 2014, 05:33:20 pm
Really? Dude. It's a scrimmage. You really think Coach Strinkland was going to show every bit of talent we have and are capable of. I can very well prove to you that he ran a 4.34 at the camp.
Really it was smackover first offense vs crossett first defense 

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: The G Gaint on September 01, 2014, 06:32:58 pm
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 01, 2014, 05:33:20 pm
Really it was smackover first offense vs crossett first defense

And Crossett's first offense had a hard time getting yardage on smackover's SECOND string. Anyways. Not that it matters. It's a scrimmage, and I know how fast Jordan actually is. Just go look up his HUDl.

BUCK FEVER

Jordan was used very little at the scrimmage for good reason.............i think the play giant is talking about was slightly under thrown to Jordan he had to wait on it, then got called for interference.........Then He was called back on a touchdown pass to the end zone..........no doubt the bucks had plenty of miscues but regardless how bad they played Crossett was never a factor.

jr17

Giant
Someone CAN have a bad run, compared to the best on they ran in their.life (say it.was.kj's 4.3)

THA TRUTH

U don't have a 3 tenths of a second difference if ur that fast plus that was on national tv I think that where u woulda put out the most effort

jr17

Didn't say anything about effort. I'm saying he may have had a bad start or something like that

BUCK FEVER

EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED TO ONE MISCUE.

hawgfan15

Quote from: DeeGoldie on August 28, 2014, 03:57:43 pm
Carlos Burton have 7 D1 offers/letters. UofA told him that as long as the dr releases him to play next yr they will hold his scholarship. He is doing great and back at school. Has a small limp. He is in therapy and is healing, from what his Dr said, at an extremely fast rate and should have no problem playing next year.

Not true. Arkansas has not offered Burton a scholarship. Now they might have asked him to walk on but never offered.

hawgfan15

Ty Storey and Jordan Jones are the only two with D1 offers that I am aware of.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: jr17 on September 02, 2014, 09:54:56 pm
Didn't say anything about effort. I'm saying he may have had a bad start or something like that

He ran it three times

jr17

Hawgfan
Mid Tenn St is D1.

Dragon I

Give it up truth.  You can't argue with them.  They still think letters are offers.  If that's the case, JC would have 20 kids this year with "offers."

THA TRUTH

Let's not say they when proud buck is the dumb one that thinks that

Proud Buckaroo

I never said that letters meant they were offers. I said they had offers. This was secondhand information. When I got onto their twitters. I realized it was only letters. Hence why I said, "I THINKS Smackover has four D1 prospects." No need to call me 'dumb.'

THA TRUTH

Don't see the word think here bud all I see is two kids that u say have offers from places that they don't have and for u stating that u are dumb

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 28, 2014, 04:15:44 pm
Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on August 28, 2014, 03:25:30 pm

I think four. The Purifoy kid is getting letters from lousianna tech.

They must not teach you how to read in Junction.

Proud Buckaroo

Dragon I

Another post about skewed numbers?

THA TRUTH

Ok first off u said think when u brought in a guy that wouldn't even make the team at sau then bring in a guy that we all know has an offer which is why I disputed two of the names u said I guess u could see that if u weren't so ignorant but u know it's just gonna have to be ok it come with the territory of being a smackover fan

OLDSCHOOL82

This is an excellent thread.

hawgfan15

Quote from: jr17 on September 03, 2014, 07:08:52 am
Hawgfan
Mid Tenn St is D1.

You are correct, I overlooked your post. That won't be the last one Bailey gets

hawgfan15

Quote from: THA TRUTH on September 03, 2014, 11:24:20 am
Ok first off u said think when u brought in a guy that wouldn't even make the team at sau then bring in a guy that we all know has an offer which is why I disputed two of the names u said I guess u could see that if u weren't so ignorant but u know it's just gonna have to be ok it come with the territory of being a smackover fan

Easy on SAU lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas