• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WEST FORK SCRIMMAGE

Started by IPROFB, August 27, 2014, 08:30:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

IPROFB

How did West Fork look vs Lincoln?

adaptedtigerfan

Prob GREAT.,..  They did beat Charleston in 7on7

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on August 27, 2014, 09:59:19 am
Prob GREAT.,..  They did beat Charleston in 7on7

Then you guys are doomed.

doober3

I was there.  It looked like 1st half was 1st String and 2nd half was 2nd String.

1st half, I'd say Lincoln was *slightly* better, not much difference at all in the teams.

2nd half was certainly WF's. 

I think WF won by a touchdown.

Both teams looked pretty weak in all areas.

the green moose

The Moose was there, 1st 2nd and 4th quarters the starters played. Only the 3rd was when the 2nd string played. (no one scored in the 3rd so it didnt matter) Lincolns secondary needs work. A lot of penaltys on the wolves for pass interference. Easily could see Lincolns go to player will be their running back, kid will be the work horse for them. West Fork "won" 20 to 14. West Forks O line left a lot to be desired. WF's Quarterback didnt have much time in the pocket all night. But West Fork did score their last 2 touchdowns on passes over 60 yards. One play was just the receiver was faster than his man covering him, and the next touchdown Lincoln couldnt make the tackle and the receiver juked 3 players out of their shoes.  The Moose thought West Fork looked faster than expected and looked like they'll take conference. Lincoln looked like they'll struggle this year in their conference. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas